Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video (33268 Views)

Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Gov. Ambode And Davido Pictured Together Ahead Of His Show In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Danger1000(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Fire in Davidos camp right now

Choi how can I meet burna for hook up
What kind of fire please?
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by LikeAking: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
So Burna can sing?
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Wizkid and burna boy my real niggarrrrs...two talented niggeeeeees

Not that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Untill davido learn how to sing...he ain't making my play list that goes like this:
cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
You too dumb!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Mazzatov: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zico5:
These guys can't do anything without marijuana. And these are some people role model.

And is marijuana a bad thing
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Adrian9(m): 4:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Mykel51:

Taller than who

You can't even spell "giant" correctly...lol
Lols. At least I got the second one sir. Thanks.
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by weedfada(m): 4:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Superpower:
Imagine he included artist like Selena Gomez, Camila cabello.

grin una wicked o... Actually for a supposedly hardcore stoner, the playlist is kinda fu*ked! I mean, no "Future"?! (Pun intended)... naa mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Zico5(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Mazzatov:

And is marijuana a bad thing
Then why are u guys smoking marijuana look unkept, dirty and worn-out.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Zico5(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2020
fashrola:

Google benefits of marijuana before coming to rant online..... Them no beg anybody to become anyone's role model

This life is short.... So take am jeje bro......
If marijuana is that beneficial, why can't u smoke it openly before ur parents and relatives.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by JohnnyBling(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Zico5:
These guys can't do anything without marijuana. And these are some people role model.
What has Marijuana has to do with anything here. Those two there are my role models in many ways. They smoke, they don't it's non of my business. I admire the fact they hustle and that's the role model lifestyle I need to imbibe

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by LagosAirport: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2020
Is that guy going to space? What the hell is he wearing

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by NaijaAlien: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
See this one....AGBAYA
Louisboy22:
na so we see am oh "it will later end in tears by then they will be begging Nigerians for financial assistance"
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by NaijaAlien: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Because they are warped by society, just like you....
Zico5:

If marijuana is that beneficial, why can't u smoke it openly before ur parents and relatives.
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by ifyboy999: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fineboy444:
This man and weed

bro, how far that Becky location?? just reply me the joint
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2020
ifyboy999:

bro, how far that Becky location?? just reply me the joint
Titto,call her to confirm if she's till there
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by ifyboy999: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fineboy444:

Titto,call her to confirm if she's till there

I don't even think she's currently in PH. I been wan just jam am for the joint cause I stopped seeing her at the Joint where I first saw her
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
ifyboy999:

I don't even think she's currently in PH. I been wan just jam am for the joint cause I stopped seeing her at the Joint where I first saw her
Hwfr that Mr sweets levels, hw d place b now,fine girls still dey
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by ifyboy999: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fineboy444:

Hwfr that Mr sweets levels, hw d place b now,fine girls still dey

I no see girls wey resemble that Oluchi girl sha
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2020
ifyboy999:

I no see girls wey resemble that Oluchi girl sha
But their girls and ocabique girls which one make sense pass?
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by ifyboy999: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Fineboy444:

But their girls and ocabique girls which one make sense pass?

nawa o. Na you dey ask this question so? Ocb dey always get standard girls na
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2020
ifyboy999:

nawa o. Na you dey ask this question so? Ocb dey always get standard girls na
Before Mr sweets bin get finer girls oo
That 2/18 2/19 period

As them begin do flyover all the girls travel commot
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by ifyboy999: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Fineboy444:

Before Mr sweets bin get finer girls oo
That 2/18 2/19 period

As them begin do flyover all the girls travel commot

WAOH, I didn't know sha. I didn't see girls that look like that oluchi girl
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Wizkid and burna boy my real niggarrrrs...two talented niggeeeeees

Not that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Untill davido learn how to sing...he ain't making my play list that goes like this:
cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..

G the kind hate u av for davido eh
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Brayss(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Vote for bet account Gentlepeace

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by GentlePEACE: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Brayss:
Vote for bet account
Gentlepeace

There is an update on the diary thread now. Do so asap
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by hedonido: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
temmypotter:
This low-key wiz and Burna gang up though.. it has anti Davido agenda all over it.

Make them forget.. This one nor dey move OBO! The best.. sho get?
Gang up between black and blue (abi na yellow sef) against another black... So where is the fake 'love' they promise idiots who want to belong?

SMH. According to Erigga, nothing like 'my guy my guy', if not water no suppose dey gree cook fish. Bottom line, no loyalty in these streets. Personal interest supercedes EVERYTHING, including fake brotherhood chants.
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Brayss(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage / Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Beautiful In No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.