Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba (39808 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom / Nigeria: Mega-Gas Project Is Raising Hopes For More Gas Exports For Europe / 300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Allen102:
You are more than welcome to accept the Tuboniju back to igbo land nobody need them here in okrika they are useless they contribute nothing to the development of Wakirike nation. They are troublesome, land grabbers, and ogogoro drinkers, the only thing they know how to do is to drag kingship with their host.
So, when are you igbos coming to claim your unproudctive tuboniju igbo brothers?
Nawooo shocked shocked
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Shiver99: 3:04am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

You Igbos don't have shame! If you had shame you will keep quiet. Boasting about your people you sold into slavery. Which other group does that?

If you feel IPOB is wrong then you guys should be vocal and put them in their place. If not for all the attempts to force an Igbo tag on us we won't be talking. Just like Asari-Dokubo and King Jaja. My community falls under Rivers state. As Rivers Ijaws we don't want to be associated with an Igbo identity and the Igbo should respect that.

Calm down, no one is forcing anyone to be Igbo.People here are just giving you a good dose of reality to cure your delusions.

Igbos naturally feel they're superior, so they wouldn't agree that just anyone to be Igbo.

This is why Igbo men prefer to marry only Igbo women; so they can preserve their genes.

Similarly, in order to maintain blood purity, the Igbo elite in riverian areas had to undergo many expenses to marry women from deep inside Igboland.
Which is why some riverines today (e.g asari dokubo), boast that their ancestors refused to marry their own women and exclusively married Igbo women. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by BlackAdam55(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Allen102:
You are more than welcome to accept the Tuboniju back to igbo land nobody need them here in okrika they are useless they contribute nothing to the development of Wakirike nation. They are troublesome, land grabbers, and ogogoro drinkers, the only thing they know how to do is to drag kingship with their host.
So, when are you igbos coming to claim your unproudctive tuboniju igbo brothers?
Take it easy.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Shiver99:

Calm down, no one is forcing anyone to be Igbo.People here are just giving you a good dose of reality to cure your delusions.

Igbos naturally feel they're superior, so they wouldn't agree that just anyone to be Igbo.

This is why Igbo men prefer to marry only Igbo women; so they can preserve their genes.

Similarly, in order to maintain blood purity, the Igbo elite in riverian areas had to undergo many expenses to marry women from deep inside Igboland.
Which is why some riverines today (e.g asari dokubo), boast that their ancestors refused to marry their own women and exclusively married Igbo women. Lol.

It is people who don't understand our system that would tell you Ijaw people saw Igbo in high regard! That is not true, I don't believe anybody is superior or inferior.

In those days Ijaw people truly believed Igbo were inferior. That was why only Ijaw men married Igbo women. Ijaw women married only Ijaw men. It was abominable for Ijaw women to marry Igbo men.

In fact in many cases the Ijaw man's relationship with the Igbo woman can't be described as marriage. You could see her as a natural surrogate mother who bore seed for the man or for his close kinfolk.

There were also instances wives brought such women for their husbands when they were done with child bearing or unable to give birth.

In many Ijaw communities you must marry a woman from the community first before any other women. The constant wars we fought due to our trade activities required more manpower. That informed our decision to have children with Igbo, buy Igbo slaves and integrate them etc.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

How do you guys come up with these trash abeg... embarassed undecided

The igbos fought with the brittish for 30 years. The yorubas had to accept colonialism immediately. The benin palace was burnt in less than 1 day. Ijaws and all Niger deltans where the first to be colonized.

The ijaws where aro slaves and ruled by the aro, that is why you guys have some of our culture.

The abam warriors sold all tribes in the east into the slave trade. You ijaws where very backward. The abam warriors captured whole ijaw communities in less than days and sold them all.

You are our children. Just respect us and we move on... grin grin grin

Reverse is the case! You fall under our sphere of influence. Today Igbo men and women want to dress like Ijaw people. Will do anything on earth to get married to an Ijaw man/woman
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Reverse is the case! You fall under our sphere of influence. Today Igbo men and women want to dress like Ijaw people. Will do anything on earth to get married to an Ijaw man/woman

See madness grin cheesy

Do igbos even know you exist? Out of all the 10 years I spent in igbo land, I never heard ijaw once. It is the other way around. Igbo women aren't even that willing to marry yoruba man, takless of ijaws. Igbos are not on your level. We can never be on your level. Nobody has ever declared ijaw beautiful for anything. Ijaw dressing inflenced by their aro slave masters. I would rather marry a boko haram suicide bombing woman, than marry an ijaw woman whose dna has probably been messed up by oil. Out of the 15 years I have spent in Naija, i have never met an ijaw in my life, not even in rivers state.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Shiver99: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

It is people who don't understand our system that would tell you Ijaw people saw Igbo in high regard! That is not true, I don't believe anybody is superior or inferior.

In those days Ijaw people truly believed Igbo were inferior. That was why only Ijaw men married Igbo women. Ijaw women married only Ijaw men. It was abominable for Ijaw women to marry Igbo men.

In fact in many cases the Ijaw man's relationship with the Igbo woman can't be described as marriage. You could see her as a natural surrogate mother who bore seed for the man or for his close kinfolk.

There were also instances wives brought such women for their husbands when they were done with child bearing or unable to give birth.

In many Ijaw communities you must marry a woman from the community first before any other women. The constant wars we fought due to our trade activities required more manpower. That informed our decision to have children with Igbo, buy Igbo slaves and integrate them etc.

Lol, I knew you were going to say this. I just said, let me wait for it.

Sorry to say it, but your writeup there are just delusions of grandeur. Riverines literally had to depend on Igboland for everything except for salty fish before the coming of Europeans (and even after that too). Your 'lands' were literally called a 'hellhole' by visiting Europeans, and they only kept coming there because it was a barrier by sea to vibrant Igbo markets in the hinterland.

It was literally considered a miserable and barren place, and your people in the past spent their lives, sleeping and eating and cooking on their boats. The houses they had were often small and had to be built continually after being periodically washed away by rains and floods. Now, imagine how the early Igbos, who were used to miles of green land and cultivated gardens, and lived in large compounds encircled by high walls must have felt. The bulk of them were either forced there (i.e slaves) or merchants with a desire for profit and dogged determination to persevere against all odds.

In truth, a riverine feeling superior to an Igbo person is as laughable as a Somali feeling superior to a British citizen. Their culture and standard of living is something that you haven't even been able to attain. So this comparison becomes less funny and becomes more sad.

8 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

See madness grin cheesy

Do igbos even know you exist? Out of all the 10 years I spent in igbo land, I never heard ijaw once. It is the other way around. Igbo women aren't even that willing to marry yoruba man, takless of ijaws. Igbos are not on your level. We can never be on your level. Nobody has ever declared ijaw beautiful for anything. Ijaw dressing inflenced by their aro slave masters. I would rather marry a boko haram suicide bombing woman, than marry an ijaw woman whose dna has probably been messed up by oil. Out of the 15 years I have spent in Naija, i have never met an ijaw in my life, not even in rivers state.

Well, the only African that has won miss World is an Ijaw woman so there is no way anyone can deny their beauty. I wouldn't marry an Igbo woman despite their numerous proposals.

I prefer Ijaw women, after Ijaw women my second preference in Nigeria are Yoruba women.

There was no way on earth the Aro could have influenced Ijaw. To start with, Aro became 'Igbo' not too long ago. It was a trade outpost used mostly by Ibibio and Ijaw traders. Initially it was prominent for slave trade and later oil palm trade.

The truth may be bitter but it is the truth, we are truly not on the same level. If comparison is being made you Igbo would be compared with your Hausa compatriots and not us. I wonder where you were when we had Nigeria's 1st SAN, 1st indigenous journalist etc. That you Igbo abused your position in the defunct eastern region shouldn't get into your head.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Shiver99: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Just stating it as a historical fact, Igbos felt that riverine tribes were inferior. Not solely due to any particular feeling for minorities, but just a strong belief in their own innate superiority. An Igbo group told a visiting European that after God, then their race was the most superior.

Due to this, despite the abundance of slave women from riverine areas and other parts of Nigeria, most Igbo men did not wanted to 'lower' themselves to marry them. They were at best concubines or perhaps not even that.
Similarly, the British felt themselves superior to Nigerians, do you think they were marrying Nigerian women in record numbers? There is exactly zero groups in the world that feel that another group is inferior and yet their elites marry them like it's going out of style. You only see that in conquered groups such as Black americans to white americans, and Asians to whites.

Even today you have some riverine women complaining about their men marrying Igbo women, while in much of Igboland bringing a riverine spouse is secretly still taboo. Lol, even a divorced Igbo market woman was able to marry one your most prominent kings in the past. Which riverine can ever say that about any prominent Igbo people?

Please have some shame for your people.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Just as Igbo trace their root to Israel!

I can now understand why you are talking trash. If you happened to be Igbo from Abia or Imo you would know your place in history. People like you who claim to be from Onitsha should keep quiet. What nonsense Aro confedracy ? Led by who? When?

'Aro' had only one important task. Selling Igbo to Ijaw overlords.

You guys should thank God for colonialism that changed your fortunes for good. Prior to colonialism there was no tangible thing one could hold on in Igboland.
LOL am@ Ijaw overlords. The ones their Chiefs skulls are paraded ikpirikpi ọgụ.
Every Igbo community is known to have a reasonable amount of slaves we call ohu and never intermingle with plus never confer chieftaincy on. The question is this where do you think they come from Mr overlord?
You people are just domestic animals we reared for the just one purpose which was for the production of everlasting slaves to be transported to Northern Igboland nothing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Well, the only African that has won miss World is an Ijaw woman so there is no way anyone can deny their beauty. I wouldn't marry an Igbo woman despite their numerous proposals.

I prefer Ijaw women, after Ijaw women my second preference in Nigeria are Yoruba women.

There was no way on earth the Aro could have influenced Ijaw. To start with, Aro became 'Igbo' not too long ago. It was a trade outpost used mostly by Ibibio and Ijaw traders. Initially it was prominent for slave trade and later oil palm trade.

The truth may be bitter but it is the truth, we are truly not on the same level. If comparison is being made you Igbo would be compared with your Hausa compatriots and not us. I wonder where you were when we had Nigeria's 1st SAN, 1st indigenous journalist etc. That you Igbo abused your position in the defunct eastern region shouldn't get into your head.
Arochukwu was established after a deadly war with reasonable people not domestic animals like you people.
Look below is the map of Igboland. We don't include stupid village names because to us our poultry (which is your various communities) is our exclusive property. If your village is there just know that you are living in one of our poultry

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Shiver99: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

The beauty of the riverine women in the eyes of the average Nigerian is directly proportional to the amount of Igbo blood they possess. Not hate, just stating facts. I've noticed that where this Igbo blood reaches it's zenith is often where people often claim the most beautiful of them live.

So why would an Igbo person ever be jealous of that when the 'beauty' of the riverine is that of the average Igbo women?

This is why I've seen some riverines with Igbo blood abroad keep humble-bragging that "everyone keep's mistaking me for a Igbo woman oh my goodness! angry" Lol.

Other than those who are heavily admixed, real riverines and Igbos don't look similar at all. Take a trip to Imo state to see the average Igbo looks. After that, look at the comments of early European explorers and towards places like Yenagoa to see what pure riverines with limited Igbo blood look like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

See madness grin cheesy

oga igbo women are prostitutes here in port harcourt we see them every where and every night i don't understand why you are overhyping your yam leg women.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Have you ever heard of the aro-ibibio war? undecided
The ijaws and ibibios never sold slaves, the aro sold slaves. The aros conquered the aro territory, they managed to clear waves and waves of ibibios. After the war, they began selling ibibios as slaves, other minorities, then they started selling igbos.

What you said was completely false. No ijaw woman ever won miss world. The highest a Nigerian got is miss Africa, Nyekachi Douglas won it. Give me the name of the ijaw woman that won miss world.

You ijaws are the same people that will be begging igbo women for dates.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
oga igbo women are prostitutes here in port harcourt we see them every where and every night i don't understand why you are overhyping your yam leg women.
But you still masturbate with their pictures and your elites worship the seat they farted on.
Wait oh, we are here putting slaves with slaves name in their place and a grand slave named after Lewis Harcourt want to put mouth. Don't make me expose your weaklings of ancestors.
Bloody humanoid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
SaintBishop:

It's not me that's overhyping them. Igbo women are constantly titled "most beautiful women in Nigeria" Go search for yourself. Your jealousy for their immense beauty is what is making you to think that they are prostitutes. What you see in Ph is probably ikwerre, not igbo.

Igbo women are the most educated women in nigeria, they would have the least prostitutes.

The only data given to us on prostitution is when the Nigerian government said that there are 90,000 prostitutes in ondo state. Which ijaw state topped waec list? grin

https://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/feb/101.html

https://www..ng/news/these-are-the-best-performing-states-in-2019-waec-see-full-list

Ijaw women are uneducated hoes. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

It's not me that's overhyping them. Igbo women are constantly titled "most beautiful women in Nigeria" Go search for yourself. Your jealousy for their immense beauty is what is making you to think that they are prostitutes. What you see in Ph is probably ikwerre, not igbo.

Igbo women are the most educated women in nigeria, they would have the least prostitutes.

The only data given to us on prostitution is when the Nigerian government said that there are 90,000 prostitutes in ondo state. Which ijaw state topped waec list? grin

https://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/feb/101.html

https://www..ng/news/these-are-the-best-performing-states-in-2019-waec-see-full-list

Ijaw women are uneducated hoes. grin cheesy grin
igbo women are notorious Wh0res there's no brothel in this Godforsaken shit hole you won't find your yam leg, cursade and tura bleach bleach smelling igbo women do toto work there.
There's no country on this earth you won't find your yam leg women doing toto work there.

Be it Ghana, mali, senegal, cameroon, ivory coast, and so on what are you going about mustafa? grin

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Y0rubakwe: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

But you still masturbate with their pictures and your elites worship the seat they farted on.
Wait oh, we are here putting slaves with slaves name in their place and a grand slave named after Lewis Harcourt want to put mouth. Don't make me expose your weaklings of ancestors.
Bloody humanoid
Me masturbate with igbo women pictures who are wh0res? undecided i they craze? I they mad? my head no correct? why will i masturbate with heeboo women picture who have no diginty? are you normal? grin

It is igbo men who masturbate and chase after ijaw women like sensles he-goat.

Ozo the mumu igbo boy who want to die because of Nengi ijaw girl comes to mind. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

In your dreams

Lol

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Have you ever heard of the aro-ibibio war? undecided
The ijaws and ibibios never sold slaves, the aro sold slaves. The aros conquered the aro territory, they managed to clear waves and waves of ibibios. After the war, they began selling ibibios as slaves, other minorities, then they started selling igbos.

What you said was completely false. No ijaw woman ever won miss world. The highest a Nigerian got is miss Africa, Nyekachi Douglas won it. Give me the name of the ijaw woman that won miss world.

You ijaws are the same people that will be begging igbo women for dates.

Her name is Agbani Darego. This is prove you guys argue blindly.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
Me masturbate with igbo women pictures who are wh0res? undecided i they craze? I they mad? my head no correct? why will i masturbate with heeboo women picture who have no diginty? are you normal? grin

It is igbo men who masturbate and chase after ijaw women like sensles he-goat.

Ozo the mumu igbo boy who want to die because of Nengi ijaw girl comes to mind. grin

Do you want to compare women with pictures? When I searched for pretty ijaw women, all I saw where ugly looking zombies. It is hard to find pretty ijaw women on this cyberspace, their dna has been destroyed by oil pollution. Ijaw women are unattractive. Would you ever see a foreign man ever say that he wishes to marry an ijaw girl, or date one? grin
Ijaw women are a no go area. Ijaw men would rather date igbo girls than their uneducated whorish women. I am sure you are dating an igbo girl right now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Shiver99:

The beauty of the riverine women in the eyes of the average Nigerian is directly proportional to the amount of Igbo blood they possess. Not hate, just stating facts. I've noticed that where this Igbo blood reaches it's zenith is often where people often claim the most beautiful of them live.

So why would an Igbo person ever be jealous of that when the 'beauty' of the riverine is that of the average Igbo women?

This is why I've seen some riverines with Igbo blood abroad keep humble-bragging that "everyone keep's mistaking me for a Igbo woman oh my goodness! angry" Lol.

Other than those who are heavily admixed, real riverines and Igbos don't look similar at all. Take a trip to Imo state to see the average Igbo looks. After that, look at the comments of early European explorers and towards places like Yenagoa to see what pure riverines with limited Igbo blood look like.

If you know the history of Imo state you wouldn't even bring it into the picture! Many in Imo have Ijaw blood. That people speak Igbo in many parts of Imo today doesn't mean they are Igbo within the historical context.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

If you know the history of Imo state you wouldn't even bring it into the picture! Many in Imo have Ijaw blood. That people speak Igbo in many parts of Imo today doesn't mean they are Igbo within the historical context.

Don't say this again in public.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

Arochukwu was established after a deadly war with reasonable people not domestic animals like you people.
Look below is the map of Igboland. We don't include stupid village names because to us our poultry (which is your various communities) is our exclusive property. If your village is there just know that you are living in one of our poultry

Your dirty map includes my community in Iboland! Crazy people.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Her name is Agbani Darego. This is prove you guys argue blindly.

Oh shit. I even forgot self. But, can agabani compete with Oluchi Onweagba? grin
This miss world stuff is a scam, I barely see natural beauties on there.
Even zombies is winning miss world these days, that is why we don't care about that nonsense. I can pick 10 igbo women that I have met before, that can win miss world, but aren't recognized because they aren't celebs. Anyways, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Oh shit. I even forgot self. But, can agabani compete with Oluchi Onweagba? grin
This miss world stuff is a scam, I barely see natural beauties on there.
Even zombies is winning miss world these days, that is why we don't care about that nonsense. I can pick 10 igbo women that I have met before, that can win miss world, but aren't recognized because they aren't celebs. Anyways, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Make una go win now! That you can't win on a global stage shows you manipulate the outcome in Nigeria.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by altruisticlomo(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Please am dieing of hunger help a fellow compatriot any amount will be highly appreciated my account 2134289984, UBA
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
igbo women are notorious Wh0res there's no brothel in this Godforsaken shit hole you won't find your yam leg, cursade and tura bleach bleach smelling igbo women do toto work there.
There's no country on this earth you won't find your yam leg women doing toto work there.

Be it Ghana, mali, senegal, cameroon, ivory coast, and so on what are you going about mustafa? grin
"Na person wey fine dey do ashawo"
Even monkeys can't pay to sleep with your women.
Your women are disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by EastisBae: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Lol, at what point did this thread about Shell building a gas plant in Aba degenerate into history lessons?

Meanwhile, the Igbos here are really pummeling the minorities with hard facts grin grin grin

Please continue with the schooling, it is so refreshing to read grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by EastisBae: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Lol, this guy's argument is so weak and watery. Where in Imo State can one see or hear anything that resembles ijaw? Owerri, Mbaise, Orlu, Ohaji, Oguta or where exactly? However, on the contrary, we can see and hear of Igbo footnotes all over Rivers and indeed Niger Delta. Go to Opobo, Okrika, Bonny and even as far as Bayelsa, and you will see Igbo influence that lasts till date.

Just thank your God that Igbos mostly considered the riverine areas as disease infested and not hospitable for human habitation which made them to abandon it for you guys, otherwise you all would have been landless today.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Shiver99: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Not going to lie, I laughed at this one.

If imo state people descend from your folks, why do they look similar to other Igbos but stick out in a group of riverine people?

As a matter of fact, PHijo, can you please explain why the riverines of yenegoa who had little Igbo intermarriages look different to the people of rivers state with high igbo intermarriage and migration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.