Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba (39853 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom / Nigeria: Mega-Gas Project Is Raising Hopes For More Gas Exports For Europe / 300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by sageb: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Well, the only African that has won miss World is an Ijaw woman so there is no way anyone can deny their beauty. I wouldn't marry an Igbo woman despite their numerous proposals.

I prefer Ijaw women, after Ijaw women my second preference in Nigeria are Yoruba women.

There was no way on earth the Aro could have influenced Ijaw. To start with, Aro became 'Igbo' not too long ago. It was a trade outpost used mostly by Ibibio and Ijaw traders. Initially it was prominent for slave trade and later oil palm trade.

The truth may be bitter but it is the truth, we are truly not on the same level. If comparison is being made you Igbo would be compared with your Hausa compatriots and not us. I wonder where you were when we had Nigeria's 1st SAN, 1st indigenous journalist etc. That you Igbo abused your position in the defunct eastern region shouldn't get into your head.
I am a PH guy like you bro, what you say is the
truth.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Her name is Agbani Darego. This is prove you guys argue blindly.
You mean the Agbani Darego that us tagged the "UGLIEST" Miss world ever.
She took Nigeria to the international stage to disgrace her completely

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/nigerians-disappointed-as-google-search-shows-agbani-darego-as-ugliest-miss-world/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2020
sageb:
I am a PH guy like you bro, what you say is the
truth.
Slaves always find a way to group themselves.
Lewis Harcourt slave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2020
EastisBae:

Lol, this guy's argument is so weak and watery. Where in Imo State can one see or hear anything that resembles ijaw? Owerri, Mbaise, Orlu, Ohaji, Oguta or where exactly? However, on the contrary, we can see and hear of Igbo footnotes all over Rivers and indeed Niger Delta. Go to Opobo, Okrika, Bonny and even as far as Bayelsa, and you will see Igbo influence that lasts till date.

Just thank your God that Igbos mostly considered the riverine areas as disease infested and not hospitable for human habitation which made them not to abandon it for you guys, otherwise you all would have been landless today.

It is because you don't even know what is Igbo that you think Igbo footnote is in Ijawland.

To start with neither Imo or her state capital, Owerri are Igbo words.

Practically all the words you mentioned have zero connection to Igboland or Igbo language.

Around the world there are places founded by Spanish speaking people that for some reasons are being inhabited by non-Spanish speakers today.

Enjoy your loot while it lasts, the North has already extradited you from their land. Lagos deported some of you, Wike is smoking you out of Oyigbo. Wait for Ijaw to join the fray, you anything we do, we do it well. Wait till we send you out!
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/nigerians-disappointed-as-google-search-shows-agbani-darego-as-ugliest-miss-world/

She was the "ugliest ", yet she was the first and only African of African descent till date.

If winning a global competition is a disgrace I can understand why Igbo ambassadors to the world are always the likes of Invictus, Anajemba, James Nwafor, Evans, chief Francis Duru and a host of others.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by pazienza(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Allen102:
You are more than welcome to accept the Tuboniju back to igbo land nobody need them here in okrika they are useless they contribute nothing to the development of Wakirike nation. They are troublesome, land grabbers, and ogogoro drinkers, the only thing they know how to do is to drag kingship with their host.
So, when are you igbos coming to claim your unproudctive tuboniju igbo brothers?

The land they occupy is theirs. They met them empty as much as your Ghanaians met yours empty.
Both of you decided to unite and evolve the Okirika identity.
You can't lay claim to Okirika anymore than they can. You are all migrants too.
They came from Igboland, you came from Gold coast. They are Nigerians, you were originally Ghanaians. If anyone should be leaving, its you lots not them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by pazienza(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

Don't belittle Agbani.
Kalabari and Okirika are a hybrid of Igbo and Ijaw.
Agbani probably has too much Igbo blood in her if you trace well.
The original Ijaw look is a bit too harsh.

Too many Igbos settled in Kalabari and Okirika in the past and they kept bloodline pure by insisting on coming to Igboland to marry wives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Y0rubakwe: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

It is because you don't even know what is Igbo that you think Igbo footnote is in Ijawland.

Practically all the words you mentioned have zero connection to Igboland or Igbo language.

Around the world there are places founded by Spanish speaking people that for some reasons are being inhabited by non-Spanish speakers today.

Enjoy your loot while it lasts, the North has already extradited you from their land. Lagos deported some of you, Wike is smoking you out of Oyigbo. Wait for Ijaw to join the fray, you anything we do, we do it well. Wait till we send you out!

See empty threat. This one make me laugh small. Comedian grin grin grin

I am sure there are not up to 9 igbos in your oil polluted bayelsa. There are even Igbo indigenes of bayelsa.

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by EastisBae: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
PHijo:

Lol, and he continues to spew more trash. Ask yourself, how could the Ijaws make inroads into Igboland when they were actually leaving at the mercy of Igbos during the precolonial times?

It was Igbos that made very significant inroads all over the Niger Delta. There were Igbos rulers all over the Niger Delta. Igbo language is still spoken as indigenous language in places as far away as Bonny, same as it is prevalent in Opobo, Okrika and the rest. Can you point to one instance where Ijaw had any influence over any Igbo territory in history?

Thank your stars that Igbos are not mien and aggressive like the Fulani otherwise you won't even be here arguing.

If you couldn't stand the Igbos during precolonial times when you had advantage of trading directly with the White man is it now?

There is a reason why you all are lumped together and called minorities, so stop challenging those that are way above your league.

The worst thing that would happen to you guys will be to provoke Igbos into a fight because you all will end up in the Atlantic ocean. If we could fight the rest of Nigeria with massive British, Russian, Egypt, Chad and Nigerien support to a standstill, then who are the Ijaws to stand in our way?

Blowing up pipelines in the night or ambushing weak Nigerian soldiers doesn't mean you can now challenge the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
EastisBae:

Lol, and he continues to spew more trash. Ask yourself, how could the Ijaws make inroads into Igboland when they were actually leaving at the mercy of Igbos during the precolonial times?

It was Igbos that made very significant inroads all over the Niger Delta. There were Igbos rulers all over the Niger Delta. Igbo language is still spoken as indigenous language in places as far away as Bonny, same as it is prevalent in Opobo, Okrika and the rest. Can you point to one instance where Ijaw had any influence over any Igbo territory in history?

Thank your stars that Igbos are not mien and aggressive like the Fulani otherwise you won't even be here arguing.

If you couldn't stand the Igbos during precolonial times when you had advantage of trading directly with the White man is it now?

There is a reason why you all are lumped together and called minorities, so stop challenging those that are way above your league.

The worst thing that would happen to you guys will be to provoke Igbos into a fight because you all will end up in the Atlantic ocean. If we could fight the rest of Nigeria with massive British, Russian, Egypt, Chad and Nigerien support to a standstill, then who are the Ijaws to stand in our way?

Blowing up pipelines in the night or ambushing weak Nigerian soldiers doesn't mean you can now challenge the Igbos.

To start with, we did not have Igbo rulers. It is misunderstanding our culture that makes you Igbo spew trash!
That Ijaw people were split between the defunct east and western regions don't make us minorities. Even if that was the case there is nothing wrong with being a minority.

After all the Fulani minorities use your political elite as they wish.

Much of the Igbo language being spoken in some parts of the Niger Delta as a 2nd, 3rd or 4th language has a lot to do with colonial administration.

There are Ijaw people in Ondo who also speak Yoruba, there are Ijaw people in parts of Delta who also speak Urhobo. There are Itsekiri people who speak Urhobo, most Fulani in Nigeria also speak Hausa, some as a first language.

It is only Igbos, due to their inferiority complex that go around claiming people who don't identify with them. We bare Ijaw names, our monarchs go by Ijaw titles yet you try to claim us. Leave Opobo, Okrika and Bonny alone! We have nothing to do with you guys.

You are not in any way different from the Fulani, the difference is that you are a bunch of cowardly weaklings, weaklings hoping Chief Asari-Dokubo would fight their fight for them.

There is nothing you Igbo can do! It is not in our nature to fight but if you don't respect your boundaries you will learn the hard way.

Ijaw traders deliberately learnt the Igbo language so they could have advantage over you. They could have imposed their language on you but that didn't serve their interests.

We won't be "blowing pipelines" today if not for the greed of Azikiwe, Ironsi, Ojukwu, Okpara and the rest of your Igbo elite.

Chief Harold Dappa Biriye, an Ijaw chief from the grand Bonny kingdom spearheaded the quest for an Ijaw region that aimed to unify the eastern Ijaw with their western Kith and kin.

Until we joined the fray, Nigeria was not winning. The way we won you then, we will always win you if the need arises.

Instead of respecting boundaries your greed and quest to fill like people are making you claim other people's history and homeland.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 1:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Bkayyy:

"Na person wey fine dey do ashawo"
Even monkeys can't pay to sleep with your women.
Your women are disgusting
Your stupid, useless mumu igbo brother Ozo think otherwise grin

Do you know the meaning of digusting? grin digusting is when your yam leg, hairy chest, bleach bleach igbo women who look like transgender try to force their unnecessary scary face down your throat all in the name of sell toto, grin i doubt even monkey will like to near such freaks of nature.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Allen102: 3:47am On Nov 20, 2020
pazienza:

The land they occupy is theirs. They met them empty as much as your Ghanaians met yours empty.
Both of you decided to unite and evolve the Okirika identity.
You can't lay claim to Okirika anymore than they can. You are all migrants too.
They came from Igboland, you came from Gold coast. They are Nigerians, you were originally Ghanaians. If anyone should be leaving, its you lots not them.
Actually the land they occupy is not theirs, they stole those land from their host ( kirike) people. That's why you will never see any of them defending themselves on any cyberspace be it here on nairaland,facebook, or anyother platform.
They are trying so hard to please kirike people by adopting kirike culture (eg. names, tradition and so on ). Infact they even came up with this concept that they and kirike people are one and the same,because deep down in their hearts, they know that krike people don't regard them as their own.
As for Okrika people being immigrant from Ghana lol you have no idea what you are talking about,okrika people don't even share one ancestry to begin with.

Go and read son, stop displaying your ignorance for all to see.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 4:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Do you want to compare women with pictures? When I searched for pretty ijaw women, all I saw where ugly looking zombies. It is hard to find pretty ijaw women on this cyberspace, their dna has been destroyed by oil pollution. Ijaw women are unattractive. Would you ever see a foreign man ever say that he wishes to marry an ijaw girl, or date one? grin
Ijaw women are a no go area. Ijaw men would rather date igbo girls than their uneducated whorish women. I am sure you are dating an igbo girl right now.
Me date igbo women that are Wh0res? Godforbid grin i rather go into full time beastality than to near igbo woman who have bear bear for face. grin
And no i don't want to see your ugly looking women i don't want to have nightmares. grin grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by BlackSaints: 4:33am On Nov 20, 2020
EastisBae:

It was Igbos that made very significant inroads all over the Niger Delta. There were Igbos rulers all over the Niger Delta. Igbo language is still spoken as indigenous language in places as far away as Bonny, same as it is prevalent in Opobo, [b]Okrika [/b]and the rest. Can you point to one instance where Ijaw had any influence over any Igbo territory in history?

Which Okrika people speak igbo? I am from Okrika (Ogu -bolo) we don't speak igbo or practice igbo culture so what are you talking about?
And list the Okrika clans who speak igbo let me see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 4:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Allen102:
Actually the land they occupy is not theirs, they stole those land from their host ( kirike) people. That's why you will never see any of them defending themselves on any cyberspace be it here on nairaland,facebook, or anyother platform.
They are trying so hard to please kirike people by adopting kirike culture (eg. names, tradition and so on ). Infact they even came up with this concept that they and kirike people are one and the same,because deep down in their hearts, they know that krike people don't regard them as their own.
As for Okrika people being immigrant from Ghana lol you have no idea what you are talking about,okrika people don't even share one ancestry to begin with.

chai! grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 4:41am On Nov 20, 2020
BlackSaints:
Which Okrika people speak igbo? I am from Okrika (Ogu -bolo) we don't speak igbo or practice igbo culture so what are you talking about?

No mind them na mumu they worry this igbo people them, they act like they know it all but in reality they know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by BlackAdam55(m): 4:55am On Nov 20, 2020
BlackSaints:
And list the Okrika clans who speak igbo let mhine see.

They don't know what they are talking about that's why you see them shouthing Okrika Okrika up and down like little children

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by dukeprince50: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2020
pazienza:

Don't belittle Agbani.
Kalabari and Okirika are a hybrid of Igbo and Ijaw.
Agbani probably has too much Igbo blood in her if you trace well.
The original Ijaw look is a bit too harsh.

Too many Igbos settled in Kalabari and Okirika in the past and they kept bloodline pure by insisting on coming to Igboland to marry wives.
omo, see personality grabbing.
Juliusmalema , Agbani is now an Igbo woman o

Oga, Agbani is a native of Abonnema, my home town, them no deh argue that one with me, when it comes to Abonnema and Kalabari things.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Me date igbo women that are Wh0res? Godforbid grin i rather go into full time beastality than to near igbo woman who have bear bear for face. grin
And no i don't want to see your ugly looking women i don't want to have nightmares. grin grin

Stupid boy, you are a yoruba man. I forgot your moniker for a while. You are yoruba. angry
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Alfo65: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Stupid boy, you are a yoruba man. I forgot your moniker for a while. You are yoruba. angry

Seriously?
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Alfo65: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Allen102:

To be honest, it is believed by many that the Ijaws originated from Ghana just like modern day ghanaian tribes, ewe and ga migrated from Nigeria.

Have you ever wondered why your original people dont look like neighbouring southern Nigerians? Many Ijaws abroad often get mistaken for Ghanaians groups, etc, Akan.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by ekesol: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2020
BlackSaints:

Okujagu, ogan, ogu etc. We have more than 7 okrika communities out of 14 that speak Igbo. So do your research.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Alfo65:

Seriously?

He is yoruba. I normally see his comments on the politics section. He should not pretend to be ijaw, so that I don't insult ijaws for no reason.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Alfo65: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

He is yoruba. I normally see his comments on the politics section. He should not pretend to be ijaw, so that I don't insult ijaws for no reason.

Na wa o.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Your stupid, useless mumu igbo brother Ozo think otherwise grin

Do you know the meaning of digusting? grin digusting is when your yam leg, hairy chest, bleach bleach igbo women who look like transgender try to force their unnecessary scary face down your throat all in the name of sell toto, grin i doubt even monkey will like to near such freaks of nature.
jesu shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by BlackSaints: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2020
ekesol:

Okujagu, ogan, ogu etc. We have more than 7 okrika communities out of 14 that speak Igbo. So do your research.
I am from ogu- bolo there's no Ama, in Ogu that speak Igbo no one.

You don't even know what you are talking about what is Okujagu and ogan? Do you know the meaning of clan before you quote me?

4 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

I am a yourba man because i put a worthless pig like in your place right? grin listen to me you nincompoop the days of you igbos abusing everybody and thinking you will get away with it are all over.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Alfo65:

To be honest, it is believed by many that the Ijaws originated from Ghana just like modern day ghanaian tribes, ewe and ga migrated from Nigeria.

Have you ever wondered why your original people dont look like neighbouring southern Nigerians? Many Ijaws abroad often get mistaken for Ghanaians groups, etc, Akan.
It is believe by many that igbos are from isreal that is why they have flat heads, have you ever see any Nigerians with flat heads like igbos? i doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
It is believe by many that igbos are from isreal that is why they have flat heads, have you ever see any Nigerians with flat heads like igbos? i doubt.
Yeah, below is the head of an average Nigerian.
Shapeless mf.
Coninho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Alfo65: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:

Nothing to get angry about. It's just that the normal Ijaws tend to be short, stocky and very black. Their features are also tend to be foreign as well.

They don't look anything like Igbos despite being neighbours, which is pretty odd.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
oga igbo women are prostitutes here in port harcourt we see them every where and every night i don't understand why you are overhyping your yam leg women.
grin grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Alfo65:

Nothing to get angry about. It's just that the normal Ijaws tend to be short, stocky and very black. Their features are also tend to be foreign as well.

They don't look anything like Igbos despite being neighbours, which is pretty odd.
Ijaws are not igbos why will they look like igbos in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.