Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale (390 Views)

Designer Gucci & Rayban Sunglasses / Clearance Sale On Adidas,hugo Boss Authentic Sunglasses,Converse&loafers / Original & Authentic Designer Sunglasses For Less Than Half The Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by carlinks: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stand out and look Fabulous in these designer sunglasses. They are polarized and very well crafted to last a very long time.
Prices range from 15k-20k

Glasses are sturdy and will get you loads of compliments.

Just a few left. Message on WhatsApp for pictures and for mouth watering discount

Over 20 designs to choose from and they are already selling out.

Call 08132636597 and whatsapp +234803464 9038 for negotiations and pickup

Re: Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by carlinks: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Come pick.your choice. We got something that will fit you and is within your budget
Re: Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by carlinks: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
More pictures

Re: Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by carlinks: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
available
Re: Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by carlinks: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Any shape, color or size you want, we got you covered.
Re: Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by carlinks: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
BUY ME
Re: Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by carlinks: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
some few still available
Re: Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by Heyllle(m): 12:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Hi, I think you should take a look at Zenni Optical reviews. This is a great store with a huge assortment of sunglasses. Personally, this summer I bought myself and my girlfriend a few pairs. And I recommend it to you.
Re: Amazing And Beautiful Designer Sunglasses For Sale by carlinks: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Heyllle:
Hi, I think you should take a look at Zenni Optical reviews. This is a great store with a huge assortment of sunglasses. Personally, this summer I bought myself and my girlfriend a few pairs. And I recommend it to you.

Ok I will. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Red Iphone 11 64gb 235k...SOLD / Clean Sony Xperia 32gb / USA Used Iphones in a very good condition for sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.