Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,364 members, 6,015,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 02:40 AM

Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... (423 Views)

Update On IMSU Final Year Clearance And Mobilization; October 2020 / Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal / Mistake On My Waec DOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16
Hi everyone, let me keep it short and simple, my dob in my original waec is different from my jamb and my post utme details, and other various school files. This wasn' t an issue in my year one clearance because i used statement of result and my date of birth wasn' t stated therein, when my original waec result came out in my second year there was an erroneous mistake in my date of month and year only the day was correct i hastily swore an affidavit. Now i am in my third year and am really terrified that during my final clearance my admission would be relinquished and my entire four years wasted. Please if you have been in the same predicament as i, counsel me wisely do you think the affidavit would suffice. Thanks
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Prechgold1180(f): 4:50pm On Nov 16
Nothing ll relinquish ur 4 years get affidavit and correct it
Me I used different dob
My sch did not even notice
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16
Prechgold1180:
Nothing ll relinquish ur 4 years get affidavit and correct it
Me I used different dob
My sch did not even notice
Kk thanks ma, btw you mean you had conflicting details on your document and your uni did not notice it.
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by automaniac69: 6:11pm On Nov 16
Hi there, I didn't quite catch what the problem was, but if it has something to do with writing, you can try to get help at https://getnursingessay.com/ as they are really good at grasping the point of what you need and provide or edit details on your work. Sometimes students really don't have time for extra essays, it is understandable.
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Matthewdan(f): 7:53pm On Nov 16
automaniac69:
Hi there, I didn't quite catch what the problem was, but if it has something to do with writing, you can try to get help at https://getnursingessay.com/ as they are really good at grasping the point of what you need and provide or edit details on your work. Sometimes students really don't have time for extra essays, it is understandable.
. This your marketing strategies is so inhumane....
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16
I Still desire more suggestion thanks.
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Oyetboy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16
Simonokeh7:
I Still desire more suggestion thanks.
An affidavit is all you need
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16
Oyetboy:

An affidavit is all you need
Do you have or know someone with a similar experience sir ?.
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Decimus: 7:22am On Nov 17
The DOB on your WAEC certificate is the correct one.
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17
Decimus:
The DOB on your WAEC certificate is the correct one.
I'm sorry i do not get you, do you mind rephrasing.
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17
Hi friends, i still need more anecdotal counsel. Thanks
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18
Hello
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21
Hello...
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Jman06(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22
Simonokeh7:
Hi friends, i still need more anecdotal counsel. Thanks
Are you really sure you need an "anecdotal" counsel?

Anyways, I think a sworn affidavit would suffice in your case.
Re: Help Me...!!!. Waec Dob And Final Year Clearance Wahala... by Simonokeh7(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23
Jman06:
Are you really sure you need an "anecdotal" counsel?

Anyways, I think a sworn affidavit would suffice in your case.
An affidavit no problem sir. Then about the word ''anecdotal'' i believe it is based on personal experience which may or mayn' t be fact, so put differently, i am referring to counsel based on personal experience. Feel free to correct me if i am using it inaccurately. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Releases 2009/2010 Post-graduate Admision List / Who Else Wants To Know How To Search For Scholarships Within & Outside Nigeria? / House Of Rep Abolish Portume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.