Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi (82943 Views)

Eight Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by ggood: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
wellmax:
Without the North, the rest of Nigeria will probably die of hunger.

Without the South the North will buy fuel at the rate of 3000 Naira per litre

1 Like

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by sims001(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
The same way pump price of petroleum is supposed to be cheaper in the south if we are to follow the same comparative advantage the north have over food stuffs. The reason an average northerner is against restructuring/ true federalism or state resource control. We are almost at the elastic limit for a total break up. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by sammirano: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ustec:
Unlike Southerners where all business individuals want to become dangote overnight.
Devilish people calling themselves religious people.
one tomoto paste, you now sell it for #170.
And you keep blaming the government for corruption and cheating.
Maybe the country would have been on E-bay for sale if Southerners had been the only one ruling since inception.

Please be spcific say Igbos. They can spoil any where they get to.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by ggood: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
authority2006:

You are not only in this thinking. We tagged them lazy and parasites when in fact, they're the real hardworking people. Farming is not easy but imagine people from the desert farming the year round and feeding people from the rainforest!
All what we do here is sitting on crude oil by chance and assume that we are the real hard working people. Lol
By chance? go and ask Your Ancestors what happen that they didn't have crude oil in your desert area
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by wellmax(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
ggood:

Without the South the North will buy fuel at the rate of 3000 per litre
Do you have facts for this or just sensational.

Oil is now sold at international price, so what's the basis of your assertion?

How much is fuel in Benin Rep, Togo and even Mali?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by femijay8271(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
moscobabs:

So we should continue importing our food?

be sincere... before the border was closed and after the border was closed, how much are you buying a derica of rice in your area?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Pio44: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
So u never Know dat Nigeria is divided,the good, the bad, the ugly
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by mollymotion(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abuja nah 4k
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by DeOTR: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
foreshore:

E be like say selling of onions is the next business now
Don't try it.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by AsawanaDgreat: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
That onion is enough for wedding rice this week Saturday oo.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by moscobabs(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
femijay8271:

be sincere... before the border was closed and after the border was closed, how much are you buying a derica of rice in your area?

And importing ur food is the best for you?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by moscobabs(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
authority2006:

You are not only in this thinking. We tagged them lazy and parasites when in fact, they're the real hardworking people. Farming is not easy but imagine people from the desert farming the year round and feeding people from the rainforest!
All what we do here is sitting on crude oil by chance and assume that we are the real hard working people. Lol

That's very funny bro.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by femijay8271(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
moscobabs:

And importing ur food is the best for you?
one more question, the rice you ate last, is it local or foreign?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by TruthinAction: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Retailers and high transport cost is one reason for higher cost of food items in the south. Security agents contribute their own by extorting those transporting food items. Greed for too much gains also contribute.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by luckydion(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
this onion can cost more than 2k in Abuja. Even in Suleja Niger St. where some run to get cheaper items, you can hardly buy this with 2k base on current mkt price.

Come to Proper reasoning of your interest, How can u beginning to love a state for Only Price of Onion? How is Life there as an intending youth?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Lemmy123(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ablemed:
Whilst in some part of the country, the price of Onions is bout matching the price of Gold lol....i and some newly made friends visited a market in Ganjuwa, Bauchi and see the amount of onions I got for just #200 shocked if I should get to buy same in Ibadan I'll spend not less than #500/600

I guess I'm loving Bauchi already grin tho the cold has been hitting sha
I served in Ganjuwa too. Where are you posted? Which village? And are you part of those who just left for camp? But it's not up to 21 days na if you are. And if you are not, then you've gotta be A1, the ones who used 10 days in camp or so. Whichever, enjoy your stay.. You might want to dm me to give you some tips on how to relate with the people
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
emrain:

Poverty mentality. Smh.
You better work it back to Ibadan and look for something doing instead of wasting your life in that dead zone because of cheap onion.

No sir/ma I'm not having any form of poverty mentality... Right now all I can do is shake my head in pity for you being a subliterate Neanderthals who don't only having problems reading but lacks every iota of proper Education cuz you ain't Dumb or lacks proper Education you'd see I was surprised at the price and I never said I'm here cuz of onions. I paid n worked my service to Bauchi cuz only myself knows what I'm looking for n if you're not cool with it take a pill or whateva people drink these days to calm frustration

1 Like

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by chamboy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
moscobabs:
I always say it that if North decide to fight South, they don't need any other weapon to fight us....They should just stop sending foodstuffs to the South....na Hunger go kill us for them.

We Southerners think we are too educated to farm, our land is green with good weather and fertile but we decide to hold on to insufficient white collar jobs.

So pathetic embarassed
We are busying following people on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is worth 3k over here
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Kingrefreshed: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ablemed:
Whilst in some part of the country, the price of Onions is bout matching the price of Gold lol....i and some newly made friends visited a market in Ganjuwa, Bauchi and see the amount of onions I got for just #200 shocked if I should get to buy same in Ibadan I'll spend not less than #500/600

Yeah the same goes for Jamb cut off mark. Northern states has 30 -25 cut off mark while south east is 180 inside one country
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by onyxo76(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ablemed:

cold ke? down south, the heat na die...
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by allawizzow(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
Why not take advantage of the price difference to make some cool money for yourself by buying it in large quantity and sell it in another State where the demand and price are high?
What stops you from doing the same?
Some of us are only good for giving advice
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Greenback: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
moscobabs:
I always say it that if North decide to fight South, they don't need any other weapon to fight us....They should just stop sending foodstuffs to the South....na Hunger go kill us for them.

We Southerners think we are too educated to farm, our land is green with good weather and fertile but we decide to hold on to insufficient white collar jobs.

So pathetic embarassed
Oga keep quiet
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by luckydion(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
luckydion:
this onion can cost more than 2k in Abuja. Even in Suleja Niger St. where some run to get cheaper items, you can hardly buy this with 2k base on current mkt price.

Come to Proper reasoning of your interest, How can u beginning to love a state for Only Price of Onion? How is Life there as an intending youth?

U better thinks fast before u find ursef alike because its cheap.

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by allawizzow(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Yeah the same goes for Jamb cut off mark. Northern states has 30 -25 cut off mark while south east is 180 inside one country
Hate will not kee you people
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by honest1480(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
onyechez:

What limitation? You're the only one forcing the limitation on yourself when the truth is there for everyone to see.
Are you in all part of the country to see what is going on with specific goods not distributed to all or the high cost ?
Did I say many goods aren't arriving from North to other part of the country?
Is it not on NAIRALAND a professor said hoarding of some Agriculture goods from North is a challenge to the south?
I am clearly waiting my time on something that's not useful or just empty nothing more.
You are actually trying to be objective but your sentimental sense couldn't allowed you to arrive well.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by honest1480(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
allawizzow:

What stops you from doing the same?
Some of us are only good for giving advice
Can everyone have equal opportunity at the same time? A piece of advice can't be for everyone.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Kingrefreshed: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
allawizzow:

Hate will not kee you people

I understand how you feel. The truth tastes like Quinine! Very bitter! I will force it down una throat for una own good
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Kokaine(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ablemed:

You have not started boy. When you start you will refuse to go back to the south. We just bought a house in dutse for 2.1m
A plot in government quarters near government house is 900k. You can still take bike for #30.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.