Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Can I Make A $300 Online Payment With Uba Africard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Make A $300 Online Payment With Uba Africard (268 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank As A New Customer / Limit Of Online Transaction With UBA Master Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make A $300 Online Payment With Uba Africard by Kennedyli: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
I intend getting the Africard just to fund the said amount to my Paypal account. Please has anyone spent $300 or above with the card?
Re: Can I Make A $300 Online Payment With Uba Africard by Cecegracen: 4:13am On Nov 17, 2020
If it is naira Africard card, u have only a limit of $100 per month, besides their dollar- naira rate is outrageous, it is #466/$. But if it is UBA dollar Africard then, you are good to go once you can fund it with dollar currency.
Re: Can I Make A $300 Online Payment With Uba Africard by Kennyohio(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Cecegracen:
If it is naira Africard card, u have only a limit of $100 per month, besides their dollar- naira rate is outrageous, it is #466/$. But if it is UBA dollar Africard then, you are good to go once you can fund it with dollar currency.

Which is better to get then?

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Trucks For Sell/hire / Tips On How To Be A Successful Affiliate Marketer / I’m Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.