Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge (2659 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What Were Those Superstitious Things Your Parents Or Elder Made You Believe / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge by Mindlog: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2020
skales67:

No matter how much you shower love on a woman, she will give you things to worry about when the time comes!

It is not gender specific because it also applies to the men as none of both is the all perfect picture.

Narrow it to the personality not gender.
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge by skales67(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Mindlog:

It is not gender specific because it also applies to the men as none of both is the all perfect picture.

Narrow it to the personality not gender.

Yes but women are more prone! They are in the position where "love offers" are thrown at them everyday than the men. No matter how poor or "not so good-looking" a woman is, men must ask her out but that cannot be said about men.

Secondly, women are more emotional than men and that brings about instability sometimes

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge by Mindlog: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2020
skales67:

Yes but women are more prone! They are in the position where "love offers" are thrown at them everyday than the men. No matter how poor or "not so good-looking" a woman is, men must ask her out but that cannot be said about men.

Secondly, women are more emotional than men and that brings about instability sometimes

From the point of psychology, women being more emotional is one of the key factors that helps them to live longer than men and this is evidence based.
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge by TheCork(m): 1:26am On Nov 20, 2020
loveymom:
Discussing women matter no dey tire una undecided undecided undecided

Men have done more worst things than you listed here even impregnating wife’s sister yet the world did not end.

Allow women rest, is your choice to marry a woman or not.

Women needs to do better, know what is right and do it, there’s no gain in committing adultery while married.

It is your personal decision to leave your marriage if you find out that your husband is cheating and like wise your decision to stay back.

Every opportunity to ridicule women with toxic slandering, you guys jump on it. Yet many of you can’t do without women.

Tueeeh

What color is it? cheesy
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2020
na everyone be evil jare we do something that's unimaginable , I don Bleep my neighbor Wella Wella and her fiance still take me as just a her neighbor and friend and a brother too wey be lecturer one of his students wey dey Bleep Wella Wella still invited him to her wedding as man of the day shit happen nah ... One of the olosho girl I carry times ago get marry to my course mate wen dey school .. I want tell that my friend before but nothing consign me joor .. Everyone have his or her own life to leave
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge by Karleb(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2020
This is something an adult knows.

A certain musician who sang at the end of the year party of a school I once taught groped a certain born again spiritual staff who was the wife of a young pastor. The woman ran out after the deed, laughing and calling my name to warn that the guy was trespassing.

I simply looked away. How can you laugh at and warn someone at the same time?

It was obvious she enjoyed it. But I don't care.

Just imagine what they'd have done if they were alone.

That could have been anyone's husband or wife.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Wife Is Capable Of Doing Without Your Knowledge by Karleb(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2020
ScorpionStudio:
na everyone be evil jare we do something that's unimaginable , I don Bleep my neighbor Wella Wella and her fiance still take me as just a her neighbor and friend and a brother too wey be lecturer one of his students wey dey Bleep Wella Wella still invited him to her wedding as man of the day shit happen nah ... One of the olosho girl I carry times ago get marry to my course mate wen dey school .. I want tell that my friend before but nothing consign me joor .. Everyone have his or her own life to leave

Oh boy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Younger Sister Committing Adultery With A Married Man / Children: Trauma Of Constant Quarrels By Mom And Dad. / Why Should Women Marry A Poor Man When Men Wont Marry A Fat Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.