Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training (76436 Views)

Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gaggii:

Have said my own, if you like, abuse me till tomorrow.

It's just a father to son advice, am not fighting you.

I have a child like you.

Lol!
Methuselah the unlettered ancestor!

You dull oafs on NL have erroneously believed every one here is at per with you lots on brainlessness and abject illiteracy and uselessness.

I am sure you have realised, albait too late, your irrepressible foolery.

Cow like you trying to mimick man.

Take a very good look at my username. You will be triple damned if you ever quote me in whatever is left of your miserable existence.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by madjune(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Greenishland:
kiss

God didn't create humans to be exercising all the time. This is the reason why you see great sports persons dying on the field.

Cardiac arrest is real. Reduce exercises, eat healthy and live longer and happier just like Queen Elizabeth. I am not sure she does any strenuous exercise but I am sure she eats healthy and she has lived longer than many of our athletes.

RIP to the dead.

Since i was born, Queen Elizabeth has always been ageless.

Old and static in that category.
May long live the Queen.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gaggii:

Have said my own, if you like, abuse me till tomorrow.

It's just a father to son advice, am not fighting you.

I have a child like you.

I’m or I am...I’m not fighting you...not am not fighting you.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Sufisunni: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Karlman:

Lol!
Methuselah the unlettered ancestor!

You dull oafs on NL have erroneously believed every one here is at per with you lots on brainlessness and abject illiteracy and uselessness.

I am sure you have realised, albait too late, your irrepressible foolery.

Cow like you trying to mimick man.

Take a very good look at my username. You will be triple damned if you ever quote me in whatever is left of your miserable existence.

You don’t have to swear to prove your proficiency in English language.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by pizzzy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gabbriell:

Learn to ignore some people. It's 11pm, most people are already drunk by now.
Lol!
Thanks!

I was only having a good time putting garbages in the refuse.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KenModi(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Fabrice Muamba would have definitely been dead too if he was playing in Nigeria.

We really need to step up as far as medical attention is concerned during match days.

A country that has not stepped up when it comes to general medical attention, is the one you want to focus of health in sports.

A country whose presidents jets out to receive medical attention in a foreign land is the one you want to do something about health in sports.

Shakes head

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
KosiGee:

You don’t have to swear to prove your proficiency in English language.

Where are you coming from? Are you one of the lots here who think everyone at per with you in low IQ?
I will advise you to be cautious with whatever you say as you will be dealt a triple dish of your own meal.

For a starter.

My proficiency in the use of language cannot be judged by any swear term as purported by you.

But I will not sit by and watch any illiterate begging or threatening me to lower my syntax. If can't comprehend my writing move down the thread as you will surely see those who write for your kind.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by AFONJACOW(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yellowbar people, they don use juju kill am

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by femidoses: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Guys
Bitcoin is now 8 million.
It was 1 million in March....

It's projected to hit 15 million in April...

1. Sign up with my invite link
2. Deposit and buy NGN 5,000 in BTC (Luno exchange not included)
3. We both get NGN 250 free BTC

https:///4Qo3RrMTgZ
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by stayclearofme: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
rip to him sad

Village people at work
This is how you people die untimely.. better go for medical check up... before village people will also kill you. Nonsense!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Ademoore07(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

https://punchng.com/crown-fc-player-slumps-dies-during-friendly-match-in-ogun/
We are yet to receive this shocking news in ogbomoso. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Hypertension and heart disease are real and deadly. Silent killers
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by motta(m): 12:35am On Nov 17, 2020
That's not the true story
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by tit(f): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2020
RIP
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by madjune(m): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Footballers should have personal doctors who keep tabs on their health, and advise them on how much or little to exercise.

It's very important.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by melviniyke2002(m): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Village people @ work...Rip yusuf
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Greenishland:
kiss

God didn't create humans to be exercising all the time. This is the reason why you see great sports persons dying on the field.

Cardiac arrest is real. Reduce exercises, eat healthy and live longer and happier just like Queen Elizabeth. I am not sure she does any strenuous exercise but I am sure she eats healthy and she has lived longer than many of our athletes.

RIP to the dead.
and God didnt create humans to be sedentary either.Most times the cause of death in some of these professional athletes is the drugs some of them take to increase their output in sports or it could also be if the diet is poor.True over exercise without giving the body a day to rest can tell on the body but then sitting on a chair watching tv or ur computer can also tell on ur body.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Greenishland:
kiss

RIP to the dead.
Its hard to see a white person that is sedentary.even as old as the queen i wont be shocked if she has one exercise she engages in.she still looks trim and fit for her age.President Elect Biden is in his 70s and he still rides a bicycle ..how many nigerian politicians around Biden"s age can be dat active grin
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2020
madjune:
Footballers should have personal doctors who keep tabs on their health, and advise them on how much or little to exercise.

It's very important.
foreign footballers do have
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by mysteryman2014: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Did they carry out all necessary medical tests on him before the trials.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by bigcasava1(m): 1:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Ah! Village witch again?
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by man19king(m): 2:07am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by CanadaOrBust: 2:25am On Nov 17, 2020
brosom:
What a way to die.

Rest I'm peace!

What is “Rest I’m peace”? Type RIP like everyone else. Nooo, you must type it in full!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Renwess: 2:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Hospitals are biggest killers but some people won't understand. Wrong prescription and experimenting with their outdated knowledge about human body.

R.I.P brother.

MrTAnonymous:

https://punchng.com/crown-fc-player-slumps-dies-during-friendly-match-in-ogun/

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Wait... Sliema Wanderers of Malta are currently playing in Abeokuta.

I don't understand. sad
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by godwon01(m): 3:05am On Nov 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t think it is village people. I think it is undiagnosed heart condition

RIP
Probably cardiac arhthmia .It is very common amongst the sport men and women. Or Aortic verve incompetency. May his soul rest in peace. Some of this guys don't get chance to play football at top level at their prime age. They discovered themselves when they are 30s and get on when they are 40 plus. When you see them playing in our league ,they are close to 50s. Heart related issue mostly manifest when you are close to 40s due to life style changes and underlining other diseases like diabetes.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by TheAlchemist: 3:50am On Nov 17, 2020
Ogidigan1:
Possible Suspects:

1.Village people.
2. Step mother.
3. Ritualist/Occult father
4. Siblings or parents who r witches and wizards.
5. Self (maybe he joined one thing or the other).
6. Wicked uncle.
Let me add.. 7. Love portion gone wrong from possessive girlfriend
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by madjune(m): 3:56am On Nov 17, 2020
lefulefu:
foreign footballers do have

I mean, our local footballers.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by raphy(m): 3:59am On Nov 17, 2020
may his gentle soul R.I P amen

i hv been an active sport man the past 10yrs playing football from the grass root level in many areas in Lagos I just thnk God for my life.
I think the problem is some Nigerian players don't eat the right thing before they enter the pitch to play I do take alot of fruits while going for intensive training at football camps. I HV many medal to my name and been to alot of places too.

played in the biggest pitch in aj the navy field also known as maracana stadium

ur health is important as a sport person
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 17, 2020
madjune:

I mean, our local footballers.
local players? grin grin grin grin grin grin
forget that one grin
they are being underpaid by their by their various local clubs so which money will they have to hire a personal doctor cheesy
apart from having a doctor as professional u have to eat the right diet and eat at the right time before and after training
u dont eat anyhow like a non athlete does
things like alcohol,tobacco and other unhealthy foods should be reduced at a minimum during your training seasons
many local based athletes dont know this and this tend to have a repercussion on them when on the field of play or when in training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.