Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (64502 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy birthday Ibu.
Please learn from what happened to Dede one day na. Watch your weight please.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy birthday nollywood rick ross.. Many happy returns of the day sir
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by simfrost90210: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
[sub][/sub]
Acekidc4:
Happy birthday Mr Ibu.....You really make us Laugh Wella with your Mumuism for Tv
grin and he really made his billions of naira with his mumuism on every aspect which had made the rounds as always

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Macsjebs:

Op u r really on fire lately o lol. U giving us back to back updates. Kudos, more power to your elbow
This your toasting skills ehn , e weak gan. Step up ur game bro.

@ DebbieBianca don't listen to this fellow. Na how e go off pant commot your yansh just dey him mind.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
This man is a living legend. I love his films too much.

God bless bro.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Diamondplus1805(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
own Mr IBU
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Danny50: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... One of the greatest comic actor i salute and celebrate you sir.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
samwash:
Congratulations sir.
Mr Ibu, you don dey age ooo
All this your fat, you nor really need ham again, you need to really work on weight as you celebrate many more years in good health & prosperity.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Acekidc4:
Nothing stated.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
AdaNri1:
I love the cake design. Whoever made it really did a good job.

Your comment mean say you nor see the car na only the person wey drive am you see
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Mrquote: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
God bless ur new age
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by CapodeCapouti(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mr Ibu be looking left,right and centre, whether one of im people go dash am motor. Happy birthday. As Buhari dey in a vegetable state and no know wetin dey happen around am, I hereby award you the OON national award.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nollywood comic actor John Ikechukwu Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu during the weekend celebrated his 60th birthday with friends and family. The birthday celebration was held at villa Toscana on Sunday November 15, 2020.

See Pictures from the birthday celebration below:

This stomach is too big na! You shouldn't take this as a comedy, all lovers of Mr Ibu should tell him this.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ogidigan1: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wish him llnp...he has contributed his quota...he has put laughter on pple's faces...he deserves even more.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
BIGGERhead4:
One of the most HANDSOME IGBO MEN. See as he FINE like HANDSOME OBASEKI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NA now I really believe say, Igbo and Benin People relate grin grin

abeg no kill me with laugh o........na wa for u o.......u go like to dey find trouble o........

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
BIGGERhead4:
One of the most HANDSOME IGBO MEN. See as he FINE like HANDSOME OBASEKI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOOK FOR BETTER THINGS TO SPEND UR TIME ON
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF ON A PUBLIC FORUM
THE STUPID COMMENTS YOU MAKE IS WHY UR BIGGESTHEAD6 ACCOUNT WAS BANNED

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by expert555: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Looking great man

I really enjoy this dude movies

Me too, am not an ibo but love him with passion

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by potopotoking: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
BIGGERhead4:
[/s]

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by promzy555(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
vikkimimi:
Gosh! everyone is getting old ....
me inclusive.... Happy birthday Mr Ibu

Modified!

But this man too like polo, upon his big tummy...nawa oo
Tight body hug polo for that matter
ur matter pass b like say, wahala na bicycle for ur matter, .... Na ur belle
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by jchioma: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. ..
Like play like play this man don dey old

Are you high on some cheap weed?

I guess you are getting younger.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
vikkimimi:

Modified!

He's a late bloomer...he's living his youthful fantasies at old age cheesy
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
I was there live IBU (oyokoyo) grin
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by trutht828: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2020
vikkimimi:
me inclusive...

Then you berrer let's do the due. Maybe I'm the one you've been waiting for....for that walk down the Isle? wink
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Oga exercise!! Please exercise!! Go on a diet!!!
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 12:57am On Nov 17, 2020
vikkimimi:

Modified!

grin grin grin
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by diogochantel: 1:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Happy Birthday Mr Ibu, age with grace. I am happy for you.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Wow, just wow. If this man is 60 years old then am very proud of my father.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Omengboji: 3:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Happy birthday to u my man. Welcome to wisdom age. Hope to c u in asorock @75

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out / Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.