Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) (47500 Views)

Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by mar1juana: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Aunty Cuppy
I no see Davido sef
Her lovely breast took control of me

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Donspicey: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Lolsss....She sef shud start calling David Uncle till He will grab dos water melons....

Na dia matter be dat....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2020
us secretary of state back Donald trump to remain in power refuses to concede defeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nls5eXzqnkI
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
Aunty dey hungry dis one.

The only thing I like in this girl is just her breast, nothing else!

Will you keep quiet!

Stop talking about the breast of a girl I love like that.

Nonsense and allegiance

Ahhaaa!
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by ibrutex(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2020
H
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Davido normal voice Na wah
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by FBACCOUNT: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Wahala

Get your google voice number ➕ USA �� whatsapp number for your online business ➕Foriegn Facebook account
Pls dm
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by walozanga(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Laseye008:

I dey tell you bro, na where my eyes always looks
. Bad guy
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by joro10: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2020
this girl and her quake makeup them...Haba haunty
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2020
yes. it's a sign of respect. if U no know go know
Brandonx:
I don't know why Nigerians like addressing people as 'aunty and uncle' is it a sign of respect or what exactly?
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Sarsaproko: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Okay.
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2020
anyways grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2020
obasi101:
Am I d only one that thinks everything about cuppy is quack??

Will you keep quiet!

Yes you are the only one.

What nonsense!

The girl is beauliful, she's jovial and she is an extracurricular type of girl.
What else do you want in a woman.

Be very careful

grin Extracurricular!

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Oizee(f): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2020
Ok, anty DJ coffee in(Dangote's voice)

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Donspicey: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Movvinghon:
For what? On top wetin
On top dos heavy mammalian glands....

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Emmanueltrin(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2020
damn niggaar I will choose wizkid anyday twice in the night
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by snilyung(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2020
Donchris3:
Story for shit weh DEH inside soak away...mtshewww..
If not for her papa weh be billionaire,who for know this nincompoop..

As your papa no get, just shut up

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Dreyton36: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Let's put age and jokes apart

Cuppy can't tell Wizkid same

Reason am, wizzy no be who you fit take play, he no get your time, na David get time for shit

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Donchris3:
Story for shit weh DEH inside soak away...mtshewww..
If not for her papa weh be billionaire,who for know this nincompoop..

Will you keep quiet!

Her papa be billionaire.
Na DAT one be your problem.

Leave my clush alone. I love her like DAT.

Nincompoop ko newcountry ni.

Be very careful
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Shadysen: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
e get some kind post person no suppose see....wetin we wan use this trash do na?
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Brandonx(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
yes. it's a sign of respect. if U no know go know
so why I address you by your name I lack respect?
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by offset67(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
Aunty dey hungry dis one.

The only thing I like in this girl is just her breast, nothing else!
you are a real nigga
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Dreyton36:
Let's put age and jokes apart

Cuppy can't tell Wizkid same

Reason am, wizzy no be who you fit take play, he no get your time, na David get time for shit

Are you saying She can't crack a joke with Wizkid.

Who is wiskid that someone can't joke with. You guys be worshipping this kid like as if he is god.

The girl was joking. And she could have said that to anyone else. WTF

I tire for you guys o

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2020
i only see a girl who is now in serious need of Davidos dickkk, but she is just pretending and looking for a way to get that !!!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Ngozioma(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2020
cool cool cool A yoruba woman is a yoruba woman, there's no big deal about them.

Meanwhile, Igbo Amaka
wink wink wink

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by IMAMofWAR: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2020
is she a presenter, a vj , a dj a musician or an oloshioilappapapa?
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Hotzone(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Aunty cupped I love u
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by chatinent: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2020
That was incoming. Hope Davido cuppyed that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by ThatBlackboy(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2020
People are hating and spewing rubbish out of their pie holes just because these people mentioned are happy and living your dreams ��they are living their best lives with Money 50% of people here will never see in their lifetime � so yea continue hating and feeling angry.... instead of hating go and plan and pray and make sure your kids live like Aunty Cuppy and Davido
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by bankylan: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2020
Says a boy that lives in a room apartment with his cousins sharing bathroom with other tenants and has never made money or done anything reasonable before.

obasi101:
Am I d only one that thinks everything about cuppy is quack??
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by ThatBlackboy(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Are you saying She can't crack a joke with Wizkid.

Who is wiskid that someone can't joke with. You guys be worshipping this kid like as if he is god.

The girl was joking. And she could have said that to anyone else. WTF

I tire for you guys o

Bro shame no Dey catch you for this Shit you just said ...WizKid is A mortal just like everyone else’s just in case you forgot .....
Nawa ohh who is WizKid kwanu
Pesin wey Cuppy go Hire for up to a Month as her Pet entertainer ....her money from her dad Speaks volumes bro .....Stop Capping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife / Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.