Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) (47498 Views)

Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Anozietimi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Laseye008 post=96115691]

I dey tell you bro, na where my eyes always looks
that thing succulent
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
ThatBlackboy:

Sorry the blasting ,it wasn’t meant for you
It was meant for the other guy hyping WizKid too much
I’m sorry bro , We are on the same boat �
I’m new here lolz
OK much love grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dreyton36:

Sufry cry davido fan

Geraaaaaout of here!

Behaving like a concubine.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Joker09(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
i only see a girl who is now in serious need of Davidos dickkk, but she is just pretending and looking for a way to get that !!!!!

Since Anthony Joshua no work now. Davido fit work. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Brandonx:
I don't know why Nigerians like addressing people as 'aunty and uncle' is it a sign of respect or what exactly?
assume u're African especially Nigerian and most especially Yoruba....u for understand
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Ayindepman007: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
AGE IS A NUMBER, RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Dreyton36: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Geraaaaaout of here!

Behaving like a concubine.

I didn't ask u to tell me who ur dad is
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by emoney09: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Really
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Ademoore07(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
I just dont know why i love the girl.
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by efighter: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ademoore07:
I just dont know why i love the girl.

You love the girl or you want a share of her pusssy?
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by enonche85(m): 3:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Laseye008:

I dey tell you bro, na where my eyes always looks
Even her money no hungry u too?! grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) by Ademoore07(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2020
efighter:

You love the girl or you want a share of her pusssy?
Your moniker portrays who you are. I'm not a sharer like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike, Diane, Elo & Cindy Step Out Looking Stunning / Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures) / Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.