Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb (57591 Views)

Tribunal Suspends Kebbi Doctor For Amputating Baby In Womb / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Shadysen: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Really sad.

Man was given the option of eternal life, perfect health, peace, freedom, to be the ruler over the Earth and everything in it.

But man chose death, sickness, diseases, deformities, bondage, and to be the slave of the devil, who took man's place as the ruler of the Earth and everything in it, after he disobeyed the Word of God.

And despite that God sent His Son Jesus to save mankind from the consequences of man's decision in the beginning, if it were up to Him, He would most surely have preferred that man never made that decision in the first place.

May God help us to make the right decisions in life. Amen.
STFO!!! I didn't choose it,I was not there when Adam Bleep up because of boobs and pussy.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Double penis, double enjoyment. The wife-to-be will be lucky. Double orgasms. tongue

He is the only real man on Earth. A woman's lower part has double holes, so real men are supposed to have double joysticks to handle those holes simultaneously.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by ImadeUReadThis: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Lucky bastard.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by BestMan001: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2020
And the Ladies would go happy for this
Who get my point?
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by 123Map(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin double barrel
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mysterious Baby,
In a Mysterious year,
In Mysterious times and Seasons..

The year has be filled with so many Mysteries, but I Tell you the Greatest of All is yet to come.
It's gonna Shake and Vibrate World wide..

Its gonna be Suddenly, Unawares, in a twinkling of an eye!
Many will still be busy with various business and Hustles, not Knowing that Millions of People all over the World have Mysteriously Vanished!

Don't be Caught Unawares Folks! JESUS IS @ the door!

THRASH

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2020
lucky kid gonna be banging two pussy same time
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by illicit(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2020
The other one chose to exist as a dick only

What a wise choice....
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by slaypapa: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2020
MansoryMX:
Lucky kid. After all girls of this generation like 3some pass anything. One in the puna and one in ass same time... grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by sexdoll: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2020
double wahala shocked
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Ezenwa12345(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mysterious Baby,
In a Mysterious year,

The year has be filled with so many Mysteries, but I Tell you the Greatest of All is yet to come.

Many will still be busy with various business and Hustles, not Knowing that Millions of People all over the World have Mysteriously Vanished!

You're a sadist technically. You can't even rejoice when it's a good news. But if it's sad news it's always end time.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by SAMBARRY: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2020
MansoryMX:
Lucky kid. After all girls of this generation like 3some pass anything. One in the puna and one in ass same time... grin
oponu.his twin brother NKO? How will he function without a penis?
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by kiddkash(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2020
enjoyment galore.

DP alone
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Inerepamo(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2020
Egypt and weird news first it was live fish in someone's throat now its a baby with two penis nawa oh
Wishing the baby a successful surgery
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Pictures or I don't believe it! grin grin grin
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by blazepascal(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2020
strange things are happening this days
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Ghostrye: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Twice the fun I guess
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Starzo: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2020
peppermint7:

When the post doesn’t match ur shit. You say some other shit. How this thing take relate with ur comments now. Mind you I still have this your screenshot. The whole NL will all know that your a master faker.
And how's that thing u screenshoted going to prove wether he's fake or real??
He clearly stated that whoever is chosen to sit in the office will eventually get it. So...??
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by blazepascal(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Shadysen:
STFO!!! I didn't choose it,I was not there when Adam Bleep up because of boobs and pussy.
lol are u even better than adam .im sure you are worst than adam.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by peppermint7(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2020
Starzo:

And how's that thing u screenshoted going to prove wether he's fake or real??
He clearly stated that whoever is chosen to sit in the office will eventually get it. So...??
Wahala for who be new person for NL.
Go to the foreign affairs section. And see who the righteousness is for yourself. Nigga just keeps going about calling Biden a scum. Who cheated his way to power.
If you no de sabi something. No de quote me
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Treborblue(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2020
I say hello
That kid doesn't know what he has no dull time, after using one and it cums he will start using the other one and since the other one isn't connected to his brain ( it was for a twin that never formed) he'll use that one for long moments mad he'll destroy any pussy
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by blazepascal(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2020
BestMan001:
And the Ladies would go happy for this
Who get my point?
lol werey
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Shadysen:
Lol!

God bless you.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by prodev986: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Where is the p*nis
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by blazepascal(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2020
123Map:
grin grin double barrel
werey
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by blazepascal(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2020
illicit:
The other one chose to exist as a dick only

What a wise choice....
lol

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by blazepascal(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Double penis, double enjoyment. The wife-to-be will be lucky. Double orgasms. tongue

He is the only real man on Earth. A woman's lower part has double holes, so real men are supposed to have double joysticks to handle those holes simultaneously.
too much sense will not kill you
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by CorleonOfSicily: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lucky dude. Born with a sexual, sorry! Silver spoon
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by ayenale1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Double shooter
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Shadysen: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
blazepascal:
lol are u even better than adam .im sure you are worst than adam.
say what you know
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by uchaymart(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mysterious Baby,
In a Mysterious year,

Many will still be busy with their various business and Hustles, not Knowing that Millions of People all over the World have Mysteriously Vanished!

Accept JESUS Christ now to avoid the Heavy Confusion and Disaster that will be on Earth on that Great day!

What's the sermon for now?? You are one annoying sack of sh*t..
AnodaMugu

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by LordVaiki: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mysterious Baby,
In a Mysterious year,

Many will still be busy with their various business and Hustles, not Knowing that Millions of People all over the World have Mysteriously Vanished!

Accept JESUS Christ now to avoid the Heavy Confusion and Disaster that will be on Earth on that Great day!

https://www.nairaland.com/5120519/lady-got-pregnant-23-virgin
Shut up and go read how your "Jesus" was concieved..Mumu undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.