Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 (55185 Views)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / 46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Freksy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fine guys, and a beautiful lady with good brains

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by ORIAYO70(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by RomanianNinja: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hope they'll get the perfect jobs
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Hope they'll get the perfect jobs
Probably, not entirely as bad as we think sha
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by yommen: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
habymi:
Yoruba Amaka

Stop creating nuisance upandan. I'm Yoruba like you . It's good to celebrate good achievement but not to bring tribal sentiment into things always.,
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by SenecaTheYonger: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
And then the travel out to use their brains in other country. Thank you, FG, for creating a hostile enviroment for big brains. You are truly a backward-leaning government.

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by jnrbayano(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Babara1994:
Chemistry is an "easy" department. Bag your 7 dot in Elect or Mechanical Engineering and I'll salute you.

cheesy
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by McTominay(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
People still dey go school for this country?

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
WOW! Big congratulations!!
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by jrusky(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
I'm sure one of them must come from Ekiti or Ondo state because those people and book too paddy abeg. I respect them much.

Congrats guys. Good job.

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by thatigboman: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
specie103:
Now that the 3 of them had same CGPA, who is now the best grad student of their set

read the story

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Eagle360(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chemistry!!!
There are more than genius.
If you didn't do chemistry don't quote me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by AstuteChap: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations to them. This is definitely not an easy feat to achieve.

I remember in secondary school when I scored 0 over 30 during one Further Maths test. O boy, na sharp sharp I take go check whether I need Further Maths as one of the subjects for my chosen course of study for Senior WAEC. End Result: I dropped Further Maths like hot potatoes. I cannot come and go and kill myself cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by MRSAWEDOFF: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHhaKIZAVPw

Good for them...... Meanwhile. The guy in the above video got a 9.0 CGPA from one of the best federal universities.... grin grin grin
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
PGD. Waste of time.

Who post graduate epp?
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by guiddoti: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Babara1994:
Chemistry is an "easy" department. Bag your 7 dots in Elect or Mechanical Engineering and I'll salute you.
That shows more saddists in that Elect or Mechanical Engineering
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Diamondplus1805(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
congratulations, they worked hard for it

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by sissoko89: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
habymi:
Yoruba Amaka
ur mumu don do oga
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Kirchoffs: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
My beautiful almamater, the first and the best
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by fergie001: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
dacillin:
Wow! They are truly the best.
I wonder when Zoology Dept. Will achieve same.
Not Possible...with Chiaka, Henrietta & co grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Ogidigan1: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
....don't need a prophet to tell me u lived in Ekosodin!
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ....

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
There is no easy course in Tertiary institutions

Computer science in university of Benin I initially thought gonna be simple...but when I started getting something like
Efe
Efcc
Edede....
I fear na.....old programming language nearly kill me....Fortran nearly frustrate me

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by ItzWilly(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Babara1994:
Chemistry is an "easy" department. Bag your 7 dot in Elect or Mechanical Engineering and I'll salute you.

Trash!...who's deceiving dis one?
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by fergie001: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Babara1994:
No chance in Elect UNLESS .....

But Chemistry is difficult like hell....they have troublesome people there too ooo...maybe when Adebowale becomes VC, they will calm down. grin
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Babysho(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wonderful! Time for them to join the working class and input zero to our nation.

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Moutine(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yap .. Great chemist ...
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Ogidigan1: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
They will not give these once SSA appointments...instead they prefer to give people who have postgraduate distinction in nudity. Nigeria my country!

Word of advice for these guys: If u can, find ur level...run away from naija before they kill ur destinies. Apply for PhD scholarship in Canada or Australia sharp sharp!

Congrats once again...u have done well!

5 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by shogsman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Truth of the matter is,99.9% don't care about their achievements.people get applauded for a different kind of things here
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Xzellentgraphic: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nobody will see these ones..but if na bbnaija endorsement and millions would have been flying around by now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) / Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.