Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo (628 Views)

People Have Suffered, Focus On Pulling Them From Poverty – Peter Obi Tells Otti / Christian Association Of Nigeria Has Missed The Mark Again!- Dr Olufon / ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by WazobiaNEWS(f): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
After calling the Igbos 5th citizens in Nigeria, in less than 24 hour

Dr Kemi Story Post In Quote: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again:

I gave out $90,000 to strangers from 2009-2012. They were on my Facebook fan page when there were only 13K followers. I later merged to this one. I had three professions and lived in North America. People at home were suffering. I will fill out Western Union forms for 3 hours just to help my fans. The same people laugh at me and call me a beggar now especially when I fell in 2012 and 2017. Canada deported me to antagonizing gun laws. Something that backfired. Nigeria locked me up for something I didn't write. I have suffered and can never be the same again after Port Harcourt prison. God is working. Stay tuned.

Source: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Facebook Page

Reporting for AfriNOTES https://afrinotes.com/i-have-suffered-i-can-never-be-normal-again-dr-kemi-olunloyo-laments/
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by chatinent: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
1. You cannot please everyone so don't bother starting. Just do your version of good and don't give anyone anything to talk about.

2. Let your words be seasoned with salt not to incite prejudice or tribalism.

3. Be first you.

4. Learn to mind your business.

To whom it may concern.
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by etrange: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
She said she has suffered and can never be the same again. OP reported that she said she has suffered and can never be normal again. Tomorrow, when people are calling out our politicians for thier corruption, OP too will join. Fake news peddling is wickedness and not hustling.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

The only way to silent a fool is to remove fame from his equation . I think that's excetly what this old woman need. Anytime I heard or see Dr. Kemi, I have already conclude her news is as worthless as anything. You suffering, do humanitarian work for your fans, how does that involve us?

It seems this woman is suffering from bipolar, I swear down.
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by Brandonx(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is the best news I've read today. Lil wonder she's been attacking everyone.
She's so bitter.
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by Samfloxin(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by WoundedLamb: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
OP, why not say what she she said? Must you guys always lie even when it's almost inconsequential? You're title is styled as a quotation, yet you're using your own words just to get traffic and you think that makes you a great blogger? She said she can never be the same again and not that she can't be normal again. While the two expressions might generally be similar in meaning, there is a subtle difference in this exact context and you know it. Not being "normal again" could mean not being her old self (which is similar in meaning to what she actually said) but it could also mean she's accepting to be abnormal (which isn't what she said). So why introduce the contextually ambiguous word while the original write-up was precise? Even if they meant exactly the same thing, you're still obliged to stick to her exact words since it's a quotation style.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
I don't even know what to say again....life have a way of treating us all unfairly attimes but wait o, you gave out huge sums till date and none reach me despite us communicating and exchanging chats....one day you will not only feel western union for me but do a double money transfer...lol

May God help you to become 'normal' again!
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Before nko
Is he normal
A broke lad doing give away
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by Punakapunaka: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Were you ever NORMAL before ni undecided
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by HopeUzodinma: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
This woman like attention eh. Ignore her and watch her die in 1week.

Notice me or I die.

Tufiakwa
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by Bialegend(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
You have never been well and will never be well.
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by BIGKemsey(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Maybe you should go back to prison, so we can hear word. U re constituting nuisance
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by roundman: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
This woman well so
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
The Use Of #Satire
No hate

In All Thanks

WoundedLamb:
OP, why not say what she she said? Must you guys always lie even when it's almost inconsequential? You're title is styled as a quotation, yet you're using your own words just to get traffic and you think that makes you a great blogger? She said she can never be the same again and not that she can't be normal again. While the two expressions might generally be similar in meaning, there is a subtle difference in this exact context and you know it. Not being "normal again" could mean not being her old self (which is similar in meaning to what she actually said) but it could also mean she's accepting to be abnormal (which isn't what she said). So why introduce the contextually ambiguous word while the original write-up was precise? Even if they meant exactly the same thing, you're still obliged to stick to her exact words since it's a quotation style.
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by NobleAngell(f): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
She actually looks like she has suffered. I always felt her rants are a sign of PTSD.
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by WoundedLamb: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
WazobiaNEWS:
The Use Of #Satire
No hate

In All Thanks

But you were quoting. You aren't allowed to freely employ any literary device of your choice when quoting someone. That's the point.

You are welcome ma.
Re: I Have Suffered I Can Never Be Normal Again: Dr. Kemi Olunloyo by helinues: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Even though professor Karma no get legs or arms, he is damn real.

(1) (Reply)

If Am Nigeria President... I Will Sale NEPA To / Pls FG, Don't Scarter January For Us. / 6 Major Things You Need To Know About Kogi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.