Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties (423 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by Adeala1: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
A Nigerian man, identified as Bayo Adedosu has promised a reward of N1.2m to anyone who can provide an evidence of causality from the gun fire incident at Lekki Tollgate.

Bayo who is based in Canada offered the sum of N50K to anyone with proof of the shooting, which was later raised to the tune of N1.2m by random donors.

Recall that on the 20th of October, 2020, men of the Nigerian military shot at peaceful protesters at the Lekki Tollgate, which was a major protest venue during the EndSARS campaign against police brutality.

However, Bayo has now called on Nigerians to bring forward their evidence of causality, and promises to reward anyone with concrete evidence the sum of N1.2m.

His Tweet reads,

“Good morning fellow Nigerians. In the spirit of truth & justice, I am putting down 50k as a reward for anyone who can come forward with VERIFIABLE pictures of dead pple from the Lekki Toll Gate “shooting”. Pls note that sending fake pictures comes with dire consequences.

“You must be ready to prove that you took the pictures, the pictures must have timestamp and be assured that you’re safe. The money has increased to 150k naira with 2 pple adding 50k each.

“This is not a joke. Let’s put a closure to this debacle today. It will also help if you can send pictures of where DJ Switch was dropping the bodies of the dead at the feet of the Army Commandant or her blood stained outfit from lifting dead bodies drenched in blood.”

....................….....

See more details

https://woloaded.com.ng/lekki-shooting-man-offers-n1-2m-reward-to-anyone-with-evidence-of-casualties/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by thesicilian: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
What's that DJ's name again, let her come and claim her free money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by supercase1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
these evil men want to arrest and intimidate innocent people who witnessed the killings what evidence does this so called slowpoke need when people where killed in darkness after evil men got the lights and cameras switched off?

I am still sitting on the fence
Re: Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by Golan007: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin

Even if you offer 1 billion you wouldn't see any because it never happened.

DJ Witch said her phone conveniently died.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
IPOB youths should come and claim easy money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Golan007:
grin

Even if you offer 1 billion you wouldn't see any because it never happened.

DJ Witch said her phone conveniently died.
the whole thing to me was play acted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by longetivity(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
I have evidence
Re: Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by olayiwola72(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2020
paulemmy19:
the whole thing to me was play acted
This the last time I will reply anyone on this forum
Why are you so gullible and daft
Well we all watched it on live videos what evidence do you guys want again

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Man Offers N1.2m Reward To Anyone With Evidence Of Casualties by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2020
olayiwola72:

This the last time I will reply anyone on this forum
Why are you so gullible and daft
Well we all watched it on live videos what evidence do you guys want again
who took the dead bodies? do you know anyone that died? who is mourning the person? the video you watched were they shooting straight or you saw fire work effect going up? if you say the bodies were taken away, where were the others when the bodies were taken away? they looked at the soldiers right ? the soldiers did not do anything to those ones right? in the video you watched, who dare viewed the back of the soldiers? why are we having disclaimer on the people whose photos were circulated to have died? i am not arguing but i want to be convince. no insult but if there is any it does not affect me at all.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary / Kiki Osinbajo And Zahra Declares Support For #endsars / ”I Don Commot My Hand For Anything Wey Concern Nigeria” – Man Celebrates As He D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.