Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

“my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° (3728 Views)

He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / All My Ex's Left Me Because I Beat Them - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by Adeala1: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
“My ex left me cus I was fat” – Man motivated by heartbreak shares photos of his transformation after two weeks

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A young man has revealed how he became motivated to embark on a weight loss programme after his ex-girlfriend dumped due to his size.

According to the man with Twitter handle @xopercs, his ex left him at the beginning of the lockdown period because he was fat.

He then commenced exercises to get himself in shape following the heartbreak.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Use link below to see before and after picture

https://woloaded.com.ng/my-ex-left-me-cus-i-was-fat-man-motivated-by-heartbreak-shares-photos-of-his-transformation-after-two-weeks/

1 Share

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by supercase1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
my brother u where not fat,it's just that your pocket wasn't fat

I am still sitting on the fence

5 Likes

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by fati2001(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2020
even me can't fall for this body.

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by Skmoda360(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:

3 Likes

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by Godada(m): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2020
First things first.....the guy obviously lacks comprehension skills. The Ex never meant him but his pocket but dude literally took it personal.

You can't get that kinda shape in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by DaInferno(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Godada:
First things first.....the guy obviously lacks comprehension skills. The Ex never meant him but his pocket but dude literally took it personal.

You can't get that kinda shape in 2 weeks.
nah, don't let the things done on this side influence you to the extent of generalizing that women all over the world would rather settle for a fat pocket to a fat tummy. some people don't just wanna walk around with fat partners!

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by femi4: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:
But you can fall for his money
Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2020
supercase1:
my brother u where not fat,it's just that your pocket wasn't fat

I am still sitting on the fence

Soro some were
Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by 444crop: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Eh!!!!! Make I hear
fati2001:
Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by fati2001(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
femi4:
But you can fall for his money

your gf fall for you because of money right?.... so take this. I'm not ur gf that fall for every male gender because of chicken change.

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by fati2001(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
444crop:
Eh!!!!! Make I hear
you don hear...

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:
Aboki hausa, as if your opinion even matters.

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by fati2001(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Warmth:
Aboki hausa, as if your opinion even matters.

your tribe, as if you have common sense.

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° by 444crop: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ndewo
fati2001:

you don hear...

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) / Dating - Kids - Husband - Now Biological Clock Ticking ? / Hot Question!!! : Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.