Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding (57706 Views)

Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding / Ay Comedian Enjoying Igbo Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba Traditional Marriage / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by We4all: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2020
I think that lady is biracial cos she doesn't look like a full blooded Igbo girl.

2 Likes

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Karlman: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Ejiyk Nwamma
Your Ogene is going places!
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Soarr(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by BIGKemsey(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2020
This music sabi enter person brain, even if you no understand am. BTW, how much AY dey even spray

1 Like

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by OMONGBALI: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Yorubas will come to igbo land and always feel relaxed but when igbo man mistakenly enter ogbomosho they start shouting that everyone from igboland is taking over Lagos.
Hope this demonic govt won't use his spraying of naira as an excuse to come after him.

Your stupidity is limitless.

5 Likes

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by lymelyte(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Yorubas will come to igbo land and always feel relaxed but when igbo man mistakenly enter ogbomosho they start shouting that everyone from igboland is taking over Lagos.
Hope this demonic govt won't use his spraying of naira as an excuse to come after him.
Ay is not a yoruba man. He is from delta state

3 Likes

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by chiedozie198100: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2020
12:10am
If you need HONEST and straight to the point guidance on how to gain admission AND scholarship to US or Candian schools, then click on this link and join the WhatsApp group.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///IfR5xy3zibQFmuVqWo8qEu

OR

You send a WhatsApp message to: 08057923624

It's like never before.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by leicestercamper: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Cool. Anambra get enough vibes
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by samuelchimmy(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Na this Ay story i take understand say this life nor balance and moreover nor be my the huzzle..atimes na grace

Ay nor sabi anything for comedy but he still blow
Don't say that, this guy worked hard for his money. He's a good entrepreneur
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Anyiamaka: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2020
AY really danced well! He danced like a Yoruba man vibing to Ogene ndi Igbo. Hos steps are not really Igbo-like.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by stanisbaratheon: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I use to think AY is from Wari.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Johnson5258: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Merry Men
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Mitsurugi(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Forget! Tribalism is for poor people. And Nairaland is infested with poor people grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Funny man.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Seyzcham91(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2020
no matter how you describe him or the number of English you join together, na still Comedian All of know am As

And na hin e take blow
olaboy33:

Ay is not a comedian.

He is an entertainment business man.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
lymelyte:
he is an ondo man that grew up in warri but we are 1 nigeria jare
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

he is a stack warri boy
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Na this Ay story i take understand say this life nor balance and moreover nor be my the huzzle..atimes na grace

Ay nor sabi anything for comedy but he still blow
he is a good entrepreneur than a comedian simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by stanisbaratheon: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Simbrixton:
he is a stack warri boy

Yeah.

Records says he's from Ondo State but he was born in Warri.

1 Like

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by fujirice: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Even Buhari will dance to better ogene music.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Simbrixton(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Yeah.

Records says he's from Ondo State but he was born in Warri.
you are right that is the beauty of success you become a citizen of the world look at anthony joshua the british and nigerians but lay claim to him
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by winterfell007(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

must you spill gibberish all the time? what the Bleep is wrong with you guys and enthic sentiments? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin grin
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Paulobig: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
the guy on white will now say u don't know me abi, I was the one dancing with AY
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by KingKingKing: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
lymelyte:

Educate ursef before you spill gibberish all over the internet
AY is from ONDO STATE , NA PURE YORUBA MAN

3 Likes

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Remedy88: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nice ogene group ....but I prefer one osuma malika from Anambra state........

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by nams77: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
TriCee:
Ejyke nwamba will make you vibe to ogene and spray the whole money on you.

AY daalu rinne, supportive friend you are.

I tell you. The day these ogene guys corner me for Anambra for my friend mama Burlal. I nearly empty my pocket aswear. grin

After leaving the venue, I started wondering what came over me.
AY will feel same way too

2 Likes

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by jagorinho: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

He is a Yoruba but prefers to be addressed as a Warri guy, maybe because of his showbiz business, he once came to one Ali Baba program to promote Merry Men 2, he was expressing himself like a real warri guy, then Ali Baba asked him to give shout out to his people in Ondo state, his countenance changed, he twisted the whole thing that he is a waffi guy and he will give the shout out off air after the show, Alli baba got his drift, he did not pester him further.

The kind of money that will make you deny your heritage, no matter the circumstances is not worthwhile. I have never regarded him as a good comedian but since that day, I have problems with his personality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Poses With An Okada Rider / Big Men In Nollywood Got No Respect For Their Ladies/women / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.