Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build (43226 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by enemyofprogress: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Them go just dey post story wey go dey make person sad and feel like sey person no dey struggle enough. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by codeigniter(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Emma naira
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Lisaint(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
benhope222:
meself dey find 2 Odds everyday see small girl oh..

I no dey fit sleep for night where I dey bomb Clients , chai

This life no balance at alll

Which site u dey bomb o
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by ayomipoosi: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
are they the owners of wazobia investment?
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by RosyIsBlessed: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
U don't need to reply that attention seeking blogger. Who takes her seriously??
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by chukwuibuipob: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
lipsrsealed isorite
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by byinks(f): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
You did well.

God bless you
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Kalusam(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
it is not at all, go to school but rather than just pass with grades try and see how what you are learning can benefit you. Let the study transform you to be better at what you already know...you will be alright!
popweezy:
I hope going to school is not a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by spy24(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thinking will finish some people because of this news

Live your life o

And make the little sacrifice you can make for those around you now before you make am later
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
The little girl is the breadwinner of her family smiley More success and prosperity to u little one! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nls5eXzqnkI

subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by worldclass68(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why no go get the money na...u hardly see them spend money lavishly...they don't just buy any stupid car or doing nonsense caption for clubs.. cool...so why on Earth they wont have the money...

Just like how my pals normally lavishly their money we earn from hustling.. going different clubs buying material things and calline me different names cuz I no join them....
Now I start my own project, dey buy what they couldn't afford, now they re calling me stingy guy....

When they re lavishing their money , shey I dey there ni?

Abeg enjoy ur money girl, I'm so happy she has a responsible and wise manager!! And most importantly, she listens!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
[i][/i]
author=

I got more than I bargained for at the wedding of a nairalander - it was indeed love at first smell. I was no where near the best dressed or most good looking, but my scent stole the show

For guys here still thinking, spending or ________ is the only way to get a lady, well, have u tried scenting heavenly. Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature

Your advert is crass local and won't get you clients stop it
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lordswazz:
They've both done well for themselves over the years. It's also not easy maintaining such subscriber base on YouTube and pushing out new content regularly.

It's no mean feat and deserves commendation.

bro subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nls5eXzqnkI
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
THEM NIGERIA ASHEWO SHOULD USED THEIR PUCCCY MONEY TO BUILT HOUSE FOR THEIR PARENTS WHO TEACH THEM TO SLEEP AROUND FOR CASH
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Sicilyjoe: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
If the house belongs to ur dad also as u claim why did u tag it to ur mum alone in the first place, it should have been emmanualla build house for their parents, is just a damage control, meanwhile emmanualla don't have money to build what ever she want as claim by Mark angel, how much did she even have ?

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by naijanaso: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Many thanks to Mark Angel

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by foreshore(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sicilyjoe:
If the house belongs to ur dad also as u claim why did u tag it to ur mum alone in the first place, it should have been emmanualla build house for their parents, is just a damage control, meanwhile emmanualla don't have money to build what ever she want as claim by Mark angel, how much did she even have ?
WOW WHAT CAN I CALLED YOU WITH YOUR MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE enemy of common progress

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by luminouz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chai...see as she just NORMALISED her dad.

But then she already bought him a car? Or just about to?

I'm confused
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Goodman247: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Edymakyu2343:
Can someone help me with airtime ? MTN 070_489_075_76 cry cry cry No matter how small it is . God will bless you so abundantly . Accident and untimely death shall not come your way . God protection will be upon you and your family. Amen
endbegging, if it is pure water, go and sell, go and clear people compound, there is dignity in labour.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Honduras01: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Edymakyu2343:
Can someone help me with airtime ? MTN 070_489_075_76 cry cry cry No matter how small it is . God will bless you so abundantly . Accident and untimely death shall not come your way . God protection will be upon you and your family. Amen

are u an invalid?

get your lazy ass to work

u created account purposely for begging grin
it will not help u
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Collegelove: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Great news. The little star is rich now.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by popweezy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kalusam:
it is not at all, go to school but rather than just pass with grades try and see how what you are learning can benefit you. Let the study transform you to be better at what you already know...you will be alright!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Midas01: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kemi should take her bitterness elsewhere. Even people with less subscriber base live much more lavish than Emmanuella.

Kemis father was a politician who apparently stole money so she should question her own father's wealth instead.
Realdeals:
We know, only the ignorant doesn't.
I think Kemi Olunloyo only wanted you to explain it wasn't like those 'small girls, big God' type of wealth

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Midas01: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Girl even had a deal with Fresh yo and slim tea.
Eriokanmi:
Her mtn ambassadorial package alone can build a mansion in any village, not to talk of all the children events they invite her to perform,both home and abroad
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by AsawanaDgreat: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kemi mouth is leaking
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Superpower(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sicilyjoe:
Hating on a ten year old.you nor get shame?

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Kingrefreshed: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
The little girl is the breadwinner of her family smiley More success and prosperity to u little one! kiss

But some bread eaters are bitter that she has attained this heights!!

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by benhope222: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lisaint:

Which site u dey bomb o

Na FB
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Ykc2(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
I trust igbo people,when bakassi boys started security outfits one igbo producer looked at them finish and made film about them and name the film isakkaba ,that guy made Millions of naira then from isakkaba,which tribe in nigeria that dont ve people that looked like aki and pawpaw ?another igbo producer look at them finish made film about them and made millions from the movie aki and pawpaw, now mark angel wey dey ph ooh today his number one in africa,igbo people sees money anything

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Thattallgirl(f): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

But some bread eaters are bitter that she has attained this heights!!
In this life, some people will always be bitter and hate other people's successes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Getting Well In Hospital (Photo) / Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Temi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.