Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend (55253 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Wife, Laila Unfollows Him And Co-wife Regina Daniels On Instagram / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Made4naijalove: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Regina Daniels has denied reports that her husband Ned Nwoko has taken another wife.

Regina became Ned Nwoko's 6th wife just last year. Recently, there were speculations her husband is about to get married to another wife after an Arab woman shared numerous photos of herself posing in Ned Nwoko's house while wearing an engagement ring.

Reacting to the speculations, Regina said:

"The news about Sara being my husband's wife is completely false. She is my friend who came visiting!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRSJNhhUww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Made4naijalove: 3:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Why is she so quick to defend him? u are scared of having another wife under u yet u were married under several women. Stop being greedy jor. Let his national d*ck and billions go round biko.

282 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by pyyxxaro: 4:06am On Nov 17, 2020
This defense won’t stop Uncle Ned from marrying another fair lady

Last last naa cucumber u go de use because NED get like 5 more ladies to marry

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Juliusmomoh: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Maybe she's telling us the truth...
Cos we are not there...
We are only at the comfort of our home reading their news...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Officialhorlah(m): 5:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Lol
she no want make them dey calk her "Ned 6th wife" she love "Last wife"grin
Mumu you'll soon JAgrin

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by pretydiva(f): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2020
If he decides to take 7th wife, there's nothing you regi can do

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Smellymouth: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2020
The day Ned married Regina Daniels, he married social media join..

Ned aka 'solomon's Disciple' will still promote more Academy players to first team..

Wait o , does ned nwoko even kneel to propose?

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Time will tell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by doggedfighter(f): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2020
It's not easy being Ned's wife . You will be constantly debunking one thing or the other

47 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2020
vikkimimi:
Time will tell
Time will definitely tell my dear. I remember when she was dating Ned and denied.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Vyzz: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2020
grin
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Made4naijalove: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by brosom(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Don't worry dear Regina, we'll get the full gist soon.

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by OBTMOS(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Lol... she will not know now oo
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Aboguede(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
A prostitute is always shameless

Regina regina regina

How many times did i called u?

Just pack wht u can get now

That frog will die marring and ontop of prostitutes

Ned and regina are nuisance grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by TriCee: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Ok, she go soon be, she is light skinned and probably a virgin. Be wise young one!

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Nazgul: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Madam regi quit the explanation you owe it to no one. If your husband decides to go for even 20th wife it's a family matter and none of our business

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Elvis2kay: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
A young girl with long throat, all in the name of money you married your papa mate.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Legalcriminal: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
The lady na my friend naso my great grandpa married two of my great grandma friends.
Wetin concern me sha

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Wassapviews: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Haha.. Media and fake news

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by whytediamond(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
But make una allow this girl enjoy small na. Even she sef know say she no be the last of the harem.

She's just holding the position until Alhaji Nwoko decides to promote an academy player to 1st team.

She has nothing to fear, the money will always go round, but I doubt the dick will.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Millimann: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
But these bloggers can write nonsense sha

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by SmartPolician: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Who still takes her seriously?

Was she not the same person who denied that she was getting married to Ned Nwoko?

18 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Coldie(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Nigerians just can't mind their business they so much HV time for gossip and nonsense
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Zetty177x: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Hmm..who am I to judge kwa? I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Don't be scared girl, the dick is big enough to go around

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Wickedfact: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
They is exactly how you denied that you were getting married to that ancestor.

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by slawormiir: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.