Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,353 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures (53211 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Sexy Photos / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Kawounited: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Me too �

LawLab247:
HBD ma'am. Whenever I see you, Timaya comes to mind next. I guess it's that his song back in the day.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by TheWealthiestOne: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
shashaperry:

Stop being childish
Guy, Timmaya banged her wella. if you no like am, go unbanged her. cheesy cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by TheWealthiestOne: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
shashaperry:

Stop being childish
Guy, Timmaya banged her wella. if you no like am, go unbanged her. cheesy cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by sirblend: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
sonnie10:
This is one thing I don’t like about this aging thing. Someone would wake up one morning, he is already 10 before you know it 20. Then like play like 30 don reach. He go say how manage, 40 arrived. Then 50.

People like prince Charles of when he visited Nigeria years ago, we still go wave Union Jack at the airport for him. Clapping and singing “welcome the prince of Edinburgh” now the guy is almost using walking.

How about someone like IBB of yesterday? Himself don no even fit use walking stick again.
People like Pet Edochia and Olu Jacob were bubbling young men just yesterday

The other day I saw Charley boy, I remembered his father Justice Oputa when he was still in his prime, he wasn’t even as old as Charley boy

Donald duke, the freshest Governor then has started developing wrinkles.

That even reminds of Governor Sam Mbakwe. Then young and active but people now hear or read of him in old news stories.

Life is indeed short.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Passionate1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
PAWG:

Isn’t her body hers? SMH

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by PHijo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
freeze001:
What brand of mind-altering mediation are you on? What is the basis of this tribal crap you just spewed? Besides is Empress Njamah Igbo?

Na kwestion I dey ask!

Just curious.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
great lady,i admired from secondary school days in late 90s
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
great lady,i admired from secondary school days in late 90s.I stil dont know what fascinates me more about her,whether is her beauty or her name. She truly blessed. smiley
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2020
Naija yeyebrities
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by ogokam: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2020
40 kè?!!!!!! Its alright�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by SaintBishop: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2020
bigcasava1:
they are better than ur sisters that are competing with their mother under the same roof hatching babies like fish.
Better than who? are you stupid?igbo women that are worthless good for nothing smelling pig who Bleep for 200 # are better than who? grin Make thunder no fire that your 419 mouth there idoit. grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by OnyeMmeri: 3:18am On Nov 20, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Even before opening the thread. I knew what I'll find. Not disappointed at all.

Asampete.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by OnyeMmeri: 3:26am On Nov 20, 2020
I just love her wide set dazzling eyes and her luscious, thick thighs.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Softenergy(m): 3:53am On Nov 20, 2020
So refreshing I didn't see, read, something like oloshoooooooooooooo, unlike nairalanders
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ask him o
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by bigcasava1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
Better than who? are you stupid?igbo women that are worthless good for nothing smelling pig who Bleep for 200 # are better than who? grin Make thunder no fire that your 419 mouth there idoit. grin
ur Sisters one indomie pack and egg you blow them tire, go to southeast and find out how many Igbo men married ijaw women you will not see but go to Nembe, silga, yenagoa and recently one of ur own just married one of sister in brass, have you monkey ask urself why your men are scared of marrying ur sisters cos they are motherfucking ass peddler. Make cow jam you there! Lazy maggot
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by SaintBishop: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
bigcasava1:
ur Sisters one indomie pack and egg you blow them tire, go to southeast and find out how many Igbo men married ijaw women you will not see but go to Nembe, silga, yenagoa and recently one of ur own just married one of sister in brass, have you monkey ask urself why your men are scared of marrying ur sisters cos they are motherfucking ass peddler. Make cow jam you there! Lazy maggot
One Question why will i go to Godforsaken dead zone eastland? Who marry dirty, smelling, yam leg, bleach bleach igbo woman who are infamous wh0res not only in Nigeria, african but around the world?grin i don't need to buy indomie and egg to Bleep heboo women,all i need to do is just take her to my house promise her marriage she authomatic became my intimacy gadget lol.
Your igbo brother Ozo who keeps chasing after Nengi like a he goat is from where? let me guess mars right?

You are talking about lazy, if you okoros are not lazy clowns you won't be selling drugs all over india, south african, Malaysia and co.

Thunder will strike you dead for giving me stupid mentions up and down fvcking nincompoop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.