Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex (4031 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Couragejay: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2020
Hey friends am beginning to hate this idea of me dressing her up after sex, so guy do u do u do the same to ur spouse or do u find it romantic or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Bennysam: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Put the dress where you see it before is not a problem, when you were rushing to remove it, we don’t hear any complain from you

18 Likes

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Couragejay: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Bennysam:
Put the dress where you see it before is not a problem, when you were rushing to remove it, we don’t hear any complain from you
bro to me is an insult ok
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by phorget(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Couragejay:

Then leave her to dress herself up nah. She has the option of going home naked if she refuse dressing herself up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Bennysam: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Couragejay:
Are you not the one that remove that clothes?

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by donbachi(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Ur own better sey na after una don do finish...my babe dat year,be like "baby check the door,baby on/off the light,baby go and reduce the radio/tv volume and baby check who is passing" before we go do.

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by fati2001(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2020
...... ........ .......... ............ ............... ................. .................. ...................... .......... . ........... ...........................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Telegram234(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:
...... ........ .......... ............ ............... ................. .................. ...................... .......... . ........... ...........................
fati2001, u are also speechless like me. come what is wrong with all kids of nowadays. Every topic on Nairaland is all about Sex... Everywhere u go....

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by fati2001(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Telegram234:
fati2001, u are also speechless like me. come what is wrong with all kids of nowadays. Every topic on Nairaland is all about Sex... Everywhere u go....
EVERYWHERE YOU GO LIKE MTN

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Edyice: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:

EVERYWHERE YOU GO LIKE MTN

Tell me which one you do

Is it baby off the light or

Baby check who is passing grin or

Baby tell me who is LOW BATTERY or else nothing for you
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by fati2001(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Edyice:

Tell me which one you do

Is it baby off the light or
Baby check who is passing grin or
Baby tell me who is LOW BATTERY or else nothing for you
baby let's go for tour and adventure especially hiking.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by ekitimanalways(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Couragejay:
Seriously?
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bro ur own better

My babe go even tell me to baff her after sex angry

Mtcheew
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Not married to her right?

miracood:
Bro ur own better

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Couragejay:
but you do not count it insult to UnCloth her

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Like, I'm confused grin

baralatie:

but you do not count it insult to UnCloth her

1 Like

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
miracood:
Bro ur own better
Mtcheew
are you a he or a she?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by baralatie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
Ur own better sey na after una don do finish...my babe dat year,be like "baby check the door,baby on/off the light,baby go and reduce the radio/tv volume and baby check who is passing" before we go do.
she conducting ariel,land and environmental survelance nau

1 Like

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Not married to her right?

I'm not

1 Like

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by baralatie(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Like, I'm confused grin
me self I am trying to understand the psychology of the love making

1 Like

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okay, i get where you're coming from.

miracood:
I'm not
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by anochuko01(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
I'm 14. I can't relate
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by popweezy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
No be yiu UnCloth ham
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by WrittyWritter(f): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Everyday is my girl does dis my girl does DAT on NL..anyway if u feel it is an insult den tell her wat are we supposed to do..help u wear her clothes or wat
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
No be you UnCloth her?
So far you didn't have a problem undressing her then you shouldn't have a problem redressing her�
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Edyice: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:

baby let's go for tour and adventure especially hiking.

Ooh ok

You bad ooo shocked

I know that Style cheesy
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
miracood:
Bro ur own better

Mtcheew
Another foolish boy claiming to be a lady.
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Ayandokun2000: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
miracood:
Bro ur own better

Mtcheew

BUSTED!!!!!

Another nigga with big hairy balls claiming to be a vagina fellow

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Canvass: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Something from their past. Most women I know tend to attach much erotic significance to the predominant style used when they got introduced to sex.
If you can get into her head, her first experiences must be like she pretended to be asleep while the man first groped her with clothes on, then removing her clothes and doing the do before gently clothing her afterwards. All the while, she offered neither resistance nor encouragement.
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by samuelchimmy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Couragejay:
Hey friends am beginning to hate this idea of me dressing her up after sex, so guy do u do u do the same to ur spouse or do u find it romantic or not?
i think it's romance for her. Does she feel happy anytime you do it?. If yes while not continue doing it afterall she's your girl and not a hoe
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oloribu

I wonder if she will ever get dressed cos nah midway i go begin dey UnCloth again
Re: My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex by Cerebellum: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ajeh!
Eleribu OP too full here
They use An do you
Oloribu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

?? / are you in need I'm here to give out for free / How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.