Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East (1103 Views)

Outrage on Arewatwitter as they trend the killing of northerners in Anambra(pic) / Unreported News ; 52 Tiv Farmers Massacred By Terrorists In Nasarawa State / Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by PrinceGallant: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2020
[b][/b]
In the past few days I have seen cases of gun shot wounds referred from the FMCs around, all are originally northern residents in the Southeastern part of the country who had to escape when IPOB members unleashed mayhem on Northern residents. I have had close interaction with these patients who narrated their ordeal, how lucky they were to escape with such degree of injuries and how others have been very unlucky and even lost their lives..

It then baffles me how certain citizens of this country have occupied themselves, incite others to violence on a massacre that never happened but turned blind eye on what actually happened. I’m amazed though at the silence from the usual quarters and how the social media and other media platforms have remained silent and non vehement in reporting the killings and destruction that happened in the Southeast whose victims are originally Northerners...

To say it loudly and clearly Nigeria is a despicable country with different shades of bigots whose humanity only come to the forefront when there’s politics to be played with the loss of lives and yes politics was played with the events in Lekki as championed by conflict entrepreneurs, merchants of hate and fake news and mercenary enforcers who seek to profit from violence.. Same people who were verbose about what never happened in Lekki looked on while carnage was taking place in Rivers and the Southeast, a brand of hypocrisy that stands very tall and walks erect.

Indeed Our sense of justice and fairness is lost while we allow bigotry and hatred to define our humanity....
We all have a choice to make about the type of society we want; whether we want a just and peaceful society that treats every Nigerian equally irrespective of their religion, ethnicity or region; or we want the type that allows us to feel some lives are worthless because they belong to a region, a religion or ethnic group. Surely we can never have it both ways.
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by vanbonattel: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2020
They must be armed fulani terrorists who got more than they bargained for after robbing people farming in remote farmlands. The communities around South west, South South, South East and middle belt are now poised to give it hot hot to all these fulani herdsmen who has been terrorising southerners. Thats why I like and support Amotekun and other southern regional security outfits.

5 Likes

Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2020
what about unreported cases of massacres of southeastern Nigerians in Jos (1943), independence motion crisis/Araba secession in kano and kaduna in 1958, 1966 counter coup killings etc ....

I do not subscribe to violence but we should stop reporting what will incite crisis and violence at all times.if the oyigbo massacres were not reported, then it's to prevent retaliatory attacks and escalation....1966 is far too different from 2020!

3 Likes

Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by londonerr: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2020
Cruise
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by lastmessenger: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Another deluded idi.oot writing junks to paint the peaceful Easterners black.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by phorget(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2020
PrinceGallant:
[b][/b]
In the past few days I have seen cases of gun shot wounds referred from the FMCs around, all are originally northern residents in the Southeastern part of the country who had to escape when IPOB members unleashed mayhem on Northern residents. I have had close interaction with these patients who narrated their ordeal, how lucky they were to escape with such degree of injuries and how others have been very unlucky and even lost their lives..

It then baffles me how certain citizens of this country have occupied themselves, incite others to violence on a massacre that never happened but turned blind eye on what actually happened. I’m amazed though at the silence from the usual quarters and how the social media and other media platforms have remained silent and non vehement in reporting the killings and destruction that happened in the Southeast whose victims are originally Northerners...

To say it loudly and clearly Nigeria is a despicable country with different shades of bigots whose humanity only come to the forefront when there’s politics to be played with the loss of lives and yes politics was played with the events in Lekki as championed by conflict entrepreneurs, merchants of hate and fake news and mercenary enforcers who seek to profit from violence.. Same people who were verbose about what never happened in Lekki looked on while carnage was taking place in Rivers and the Southeast, a brand of hypocrisy that stands very tall and walks erect.

Indeed Our sense of justice and fairness is lost while we allow bigotry and hatred to define our humanity....
We all have a choice to make about the type of society we want; whether we want a just and peaceful society that treats every Nigerian equally irrespective of their religion, ethnicity or region; or we want the type that allows us to feel some lives are worthless because they belong to a region, a religion or ethnic group. Surely we can never have it both ways.

You said its unreported then how come you are reporting it now? Don't just start what you can't finish please.
Even when the south easterners were busy agitating the Nigerian army got wind of it and launched operation crocodile smile abi nah pyton dance. So how come nobody heard about your proported killing but only you.

5 Likes

Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by AMINDA: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
what about unreported cases of massacres of southeastern Nigerians in Jos (1943), independence motion crisis/Araba secession in kano and kaduna in 1958, 1966 counter coup killings etc ....

I do not subscribe to violence but we should stop reporting what will incite crisis and violence at all times.if the oyigbo massacres were not reported, then it's to prevent retaliatory attacks and escalation....1966 is far too different from 2020!

Make no mistake, the reason why Nigeria did not descend into full blown civil war during this supposed EndSars protest is because of the immense restraint shown by the North. It appears they were wise enough to know that the so-called protest was a coup attempt by fifth columnists against Buhari and they weren't ready to jeopardize his presidency. The targeted attacks on Northerners in the East is well documented and Northerners are not oblivious of the fact. The tribalism in Nigeria is a ticking time bomb.
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2020
STOP PEDDLING LIES TO CAUSE DIVISION.
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by XXXXTENTACION: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Lies
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by HopeUzodinma: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Mynd44. Do your thing
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by Rugaria: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2020
PrinceGallant:
[b][/b]

Instead of you to be focused in life so you can find a reasonable means of livelihood in that your ibadam, you are all over the internet spreading all sorts of afojaistic lies against umu Chineke. Seriously, how do you intend to make it in life with this level of premordial mischief?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by Veqtor: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2020
PrinceGallant:
[b][/b]

Unreported massacre of northerners in all Eastern States?

Nd u somehow...made 5 copies of urself in those states in order to witness d killings? Wow...u must b omini present embarassed

Where are d evidences of such killing taking place? No video or picture?

But northerners hav killed countless Southerners... even d most recent massacre in Obigbo ...where so many pictures and videos of the killings filled d internet...but nothing was done about it.

May d violence you are trying to incite against Igbos with ur stupid lies and propaganda end u nd ur entire generation.

Nonsense Fulani truant.

1 Like

Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by helinues: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2020
Here we go

Head beheader always afraid of ordinary scissors to pass through their heads
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by Cherez: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2020
PrinceGallant:
[b][/b]

Can we atleast see a pic?
Bros, the Fulani we know will first attack sef and are more armed with AK47
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by mbaise1000: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
Here we go

Head beheader always afraid of ordinary scissors to pass through their heads

is this really you? or is it because that person added that nothing happened at lekki tollgate?
As they say, wonders shall never end
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2020
AMINDA:

Make no mistake, the reason why Nigeria did not descend into full blown civil war during this supposed EndSars protest is because of the immense restraint shown by the North. It appears they were wise enough to know that the so-called protest was a coup attempt by fifth columnists against Buhari and they weren't ready to jeopardize his presidency. The targeted attacks on Northerners in the East is well documented and Northerners are not oblivious of the fact. The tribalism in Nigeria is a ticking time bomb.

bro no vex, are you from the north or a fulani/Hausa man?
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by haaryobhami: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2020
AMINDA:

they should keep retraining, shey they killed a traditional ruler and his son in d north,same north where 12 acp were kidnapped,where bandits and heardsmen kill and kidnap them everyday,let's not forget boko Haram.
other tribes are protesting against injustice but u clowns see it as protest against buhari.
I hope banditry and boko Haram don't stop up north,u guys can burn for all I care,u deserve it and even worst.
remain silent In ur suffering,soon it will get to u or ur loved ones and u would wish u have spoken earlier as for we down south we will protest and fight for our right
Re: Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East by haaryobhami: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:

Instead of you to be focused in life so you can find a reasonable means of livelihood in that your ibadam, you are all over the internet spreading all sorts of afojaistic lies against umu Chineke. Seriously, how do you intend to make it in life with this level of premordial mischief?
that idiot is from d north not Yoruba land abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news; Police Arraigned Fourteen aides of Rochas Okorocha In Court / Abaribe Lost Deputy Gov Position Over Involvement In Criminal Forgery — Group / Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.