Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up (3337 Views)

5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2011
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by Lakeside247(m): 12:43am On Mar 18, 2011
This boy is a disgrace to his parent. He lacks home training and worst of all, he is very arrogant. Can you imagine?
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by HNIC(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2011
It's not a curse, but if that boy does not change his ways, he won't go far. . . .
Needless red card yesterday that cost his team and he also confronted Kiev fans on his way home from the match outside the stadium. angry shocked shocked shocked
I opined a few months ago, that it could be a spiritual problem.
Don't understand how a young talent could be hell bent on the path of destruction
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2011
HNIC:

It's not a curse, but if that boy does not change his ways, he won't go far. . . .
Needless red card yesterday that cost his team and he also confronted Kiev fans on his way home from the match outside the stadium. angry shocked shocked shocked
I opined a few months ago, that it could be a spiritual problem.
Don't understand how a young talent could be hell bent on the path of destruction
I think his problem is psychological.

He obviously went through a lot of racial abuses growing up in Italy & he probably distrusts everybody.

Someone should have recommended a really good shrink for him.

Its really sad that such a great talent can come to such waste.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by kodewrita(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2011
A football player who doesnt smile definitely has issues. How can you not smile while playing the beautiful game? I know he likes acting like "Le Professional Footballer" but his aloofness is very irritating. If he was a bit more friendly, I am sure his life would be easier. I fear he would face a gruesome self-inflicted end once the world rejects his attitude in a more final manner.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
balotelli is so useless as a thread topic is attractive but if balotelli is a good example of uselessness, i want to be a useless person for life.
some useful ppl on this nairaland and nigeria as a whole are more useless than balotelli.
it takes a useless person to find another. those who call others useless must first compare and contrast to be sure before mentioning it.
that u have a laptop or access to a computer where u can type from at will does not make u useful.
if time is not taken, most of us calling others useless are black sheeps of their various families.
like i said, i want to be as useless as balotelli.
the follishness of a nigerian man makes him think that every man is born with the same type of reasoning. laughing is a thing of choice.
no matter how u look at football, it is a preofessional business where ppl work for others to be paid. even inside our churches and mosques, some pastors and imams do not laugh. among the high way robbers and dare devil criminals some laugh even at the crime scene.
mr. usefulness, u can do better than this or u can start by telling us those things that makes u useful.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by kodewrita(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
1025:

balotelli is so useless as a thread topic is attractive but if balotelli is a good example of uselessness, i want to be a useless person for life.
some useful ppl on this nairaland and nigeria as a whole are more useless than balotelli.
it takes a useless person to find another. those who call others useless must first compare and contrast to be sure before mentioning it.
that u have a laptop or access to a computer where u can type from at will does not make u useful.
if time is not taken, most of us calling others useless are black sheeps of their various families.
like i said, i want to be as useless as balotelli.
the follishness of a nigerian man makes him think that every man is born with the same type of reasoning. laughing is a thing of choice.
no matter how u look at football, it is a preofessional business where ppl work for others to be paid. even inside our churches and mosques, some pastors and imams do not laugh. among the high way robbers and dare devil criminals some laugh even at the crime scene.
mr. usefulness, u can do better than this or u can start by telling us those things that makes u useful.

you obviously have issues. You could have responded logically without insults.

About Balotelli: He doesnt take pleasure in what he does. its mechanical. he takes no joy in the goals he scores. he gets into unneeded spats with everyone. He overly aggressive like a teenager. He is the worst employee a manager will dream of (individual star performer but with very poor social skills and hated by a lot of people).

About Me: I keep your country running by working for a company that supplies the lifeblood on which your country runs. my skills support and drive that objective. I am useful and my pocket reflects that fact massively on a regular monthly basis.

About You: Your goal is to be useless. You worship people like balotelli because of his paycheck. That is the major Nigerian illness. You worship any idiot with money. You actually believe only useless people can identify each other? thats another dumb statement. In the real world, we know the people to depend on and we know the useless ones.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by mykali(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
Balotelli is has a very unstable mind. Needs a very good shrink to break him
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by AjanleKoko: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
kodewrita:

About Balotelli: He doesnt take pleasure in what he does. its mechanical. he takes no joy in the goals he scores. he gets into unneeded spats with everyone. He overly aggressive like a teenager. He is the worst employee a manager will dream of (individual star performer but with very poor social skills and hated by a lot of people).

About Me: I keep your country running by working for a company that supplies the lifeblood on which your country runs. my skills support and drive that objective. I am useful and my pocket reflects that fact massively on a regular monthly basis.

About You: Your goal is to be useless. You worship people like balotelli because of his paycheck. That is the major Nigerian illness. You worship any with money. You actually believe only useless people can identify each other? thats another dumb statement. In the real world, we know the people to depend on and we know the useless ones.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by mystikal(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
Dude is BiPolar
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by kodewrita(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
mystikal:

Dude is BiPolar

Dude. confirmed?
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
kodewrita:

About You: Your goal is to be useless. You worship people like balotelli because of his paycheck. That is the major Nigerian illness. You worship any with money. You actually believe only useless people can identify each other? thats another dumb statement. In the real world, we know the people to depend on and we know the useless ones.
Like smiley
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by bigfather(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2011
Just hope he won't get killed one day.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2011
sad
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by mukina2: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2011
na wa o grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2011
Most shocking. . .the guy should be a bouncer cheesy
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2011

@kodewrita,

am sorry if i offend you and ur friends. it is sop un fortunate that i do not know how to be stingy with the truth or decorate lies but maybe in future i will learn that but for now, i am supporting your position which said that balotelli is so useless. the difference here is that the useless balotteli is more useful than u all put together in ur usefulness. he has a coach and a club that is paying his weekly salaries so why ignorant imbeciles in one poverty strickened village in nigeria calls him useless. i am not a fan of man city or balotteli but we must learn to respect others with their lives. like i said, only those in the world of uselessness identify their colleagues with ease. if you want to throw bomb, go ahead.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by kodewrita(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2011
1025:

@kodewrita,

am sorry if i offend you and your friends. it is sop un fortunate that i do not know how to be stingy with the truth or decorate lies but maybe in future i will learn that but for now, i am supporting your position which said that balotelli is so useless. the difference here is that the useless balotteli is more useful than u all put together in your usefulness. he has a coach and a club that is paying his weekly salaries so why ignorant imbeciles in one poverty strickened village in nigeria calls him useless. i am not a fan of man city or balotteli but we must learn to respect others with their lives. like i said, only those in the world of uselessness identify their colleagues with ease. if you want to throw bomb, go ahead.

before you learn humility/civility, learn punctuation and effective use of paragraphs.

Any man, irrespective of salary, who does not satisfy the needs of the key end-users of his responsibilities/duties is useless. The EPL is not being played for coaches and the people that pay salaries, Mr Dumbass. It is being played for us, the viewing public.

Like it or not, I still say you are a penniless money-bag-lover. what is the relevance of telling us about his paycheck? if thats the case then nobody has a right to criticize any sports athlete since they mostly earn huge sums. of course somewhere in that thick skull of yours you realize thats not the case.

By the way, try modifying your post, I already identified a few areas where you might need reframing. Use A Spellchecker.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2011
before you learn humility/civility, learn punctuation and effective use of paragraphs.

Any man, irrespective of salary, who does not satisfy the needs of the key end-users of his responsibilities/duties is useless. The EPL is not being played for coaches and the people that pay salaries, Mr Dumbass. It is being played for us, the viewing public.

Like it or not, I still say you are a penniless money-bag-lover. what is the relevance of telling us about his paycheck? if thats the case then nobody has a right to criticize any sports athlete since they mostly earn huge sums. of course somewhere in that thick skull of yours you realize thats not the case.

By the way, try modifying your post, I already identified a few areas where you might need reframing. Use A Spellchecker.

@kodewrita,
those who have dirt in their eyes do not remove other ppl's dirt.criticizing ppl must be constructive. calling ppl USELESS is very bad thing to do. smoking and typing do not go together. like i said, i v not said balettoli is not useless. all i am saying is that the useless guy can be more useful than most of u. what is it that u don't understand abt my position?
if these guys are really playing bcs of u as u claim, how many of them have u praised today or are u a prophet of doom? why are we always reaching out for the bad things of life? don't u have players that are gentle and cool that you can discuss here and leave the useless one alone.
i have taken my time to read threads on this forum, negativities are celebrated more here than positivities and that is a reflection of the nigerian society.
imagine a foriegner visiting nairaland where positive topics don't get popular like the negative ones.
it is important we look at ourselves before discussing others.
how can nairaland be this popular with writing ppl off and saying negative things about others?
i still can't find the moral justification of a nigerian calling someone else USELESS. how useful are u and how is it reflecting in the society at large.
whenever i land at Murtala mohammed airport, i immediately become sick because of uselessness.
another name for nigeria is uselessness and that is why we do not have what it takes to call someone else useless.
the idea of linking me to puntuations and spellchecker is good but we are not here for english classes so that is a square peg in a round hole. when i was registering here, no one asked me of my educational qualifications and with the poor educational system in nigeria, useful ppl like u must learn to forgive those mistakes. in other words, take ur corrections to the birds bcs i don't need them.
make u no forget, the useless balotteli is more useful than u and ur partners put together.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by kodewrita(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
1025:

@kodewrita,
those who have dirt in their eyes do not remove other ppl's dirt.criticizing ppl must be constructive. calling ppl USELESS is very bad thing to do. smoking and typing do not go together. like i said, i v not said balettoli is not useless. all i am saying is that the useless guy can be more useful than most of u. what is it that u don't understand abt my position?
if these guys are really playing bcs of u as u claim, how many of them have u praised today or are u a prophet of doom? why are we always reaching out for the bad things of life? don't u have players that are gentle and cool that you can discuss here and leave the useless one alone.
i have taken my time to read threads on this forum, negativities are celebrated more here than positivities and that is a reflection of the nigerian society.
imagine a foriegner visiting nairaland where positive topics don't get popular like the negative ones.
it is important we look at ourselves before discussing others.
how can nairaland be this popular with writing ppl off and saying negative things about others?
i still can't find the moral justification of a nigerian calling someone else USELESS. [b]how useful are u and how is it reflecting in the society at large.[/b]whenever i land at Murtala mohammed airport, i immediately become sick because of uselessness.
another name for nigeria is uselessness and that is why we do not have what it takes to call someone else useless.
the idea of linking me to puntuations and spellchecker is good but we are not here for english classes so that is a square peg in a round hole. when i was registering here, no one asked me of my educational qualifications and with the poor educational system in nigeria, useful ppl like u must learn to forgive those mistakes. in other words, take your corrections to the birds bcs i don't need them.
make u no forget, the useless balotteli is more useful than u and your partners put together.

One thing you ignore. I did not create the topic, I responded. At no time did I call him useless, I simply listed his attributes.

You are on a site where everyone has freewill and a right to say what they wish (including you).

Criticism is a part of life and you nigerians cant seem to handle criticism well. you take it personal.

As for me being useful, refer to my previous posts to you, obviously you read them with one eye closed.

Since you conveniently mentioned landing at murtala, let me ask what you have contributed to either of the two places you visit. Nigeria and wherever you came from.

We are not here for english classes but we are meant to communicate well so our thought can be understood by others.

Dont make excuses about the educational system. I schooled in the same country and I am doing exceptionally well. If you did not do well, its the fault of your sponsors and yourself and probably any other personal circumstances. I have friends who hawked to go to school and they speak and write fluent grammatically correct english.

If you are smoking, I advise you stop. Its interfering with your spelling: grin grin grin grin

Final Advice about intellectual discussions: Ignore Insults and respond to comments. I made points about him down there. Disprove them or shut up.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
One thing you ignore. I did not create the topic, I responded. At no time did I call him useless, I simply listed his attributes.

You are on a site where everyone has freewill and a right to say what they wish (including you).

Criticism is a part of life and you nigerians cant seem to handle criticism well. you take it personal.

As for me being useful, refer to my previous posts to you, obviously you read them with one eye closed.

Since you conveniently mentioned landing at murtala, let me ask what you have contributed to either of the two places you visit. Nigeria and wherever you came from.

We are not here for english classes but we are meant to communicate well so our thought can be understood by others.

Dont make excuses about the educational system. I schooled in the same country and I am doing exceptionally well. If you did not do well, its the fault of your sponsors and yourself and probably any other personal circumstances. I have friends who hawked to go to school and they speak and write fluent grammatically correct english.

If you are smoking, I advise you stop. Its interfering with your spelling:

Final Advice about intellectual discussions: Ignore Insults and respond to comments. I made points about him down there. Disprove them or shut up.

@kodewrita,
it is one thing for people to do well and another for them to let others to judge them. if u are doing well grammatically as u claim, are u among the chinue achebes, the soyinkas or the ojukwus?

you wrote this; If you are smoking, I advise you stop. Its interfering with your spelling:
uncle, something is missing here.it is not writen like this; Its interfering with your spelling: if we are writing english, we write this way; it is interfering with your spelling or it's interfering with your spelling.
the word its serves in the same power as his, her eg - his house, her house, its house.
another exaample of where its can be used in a sentence is; i caught the rat by its tail.
this is a way of telling u that u are not what u claim but u can go ahead blowing ur own trumpet.

in times like this, i expect you to go back to this thread and follow things up for you to know where both of us met.on joining this thread, i made my contributions like everyother contributor. i never attacked ur person nor ur comments. u are the one that picked on me. pls revisit the posts here and see it urself. if there was anyone i attacked, it was the original poster.you only wanted to prove that you are grammatically well positioned to speak and write english.

ibrahimovic is saying he is the best player in the world, do u believe him? is it his duty to say wwho the best player is? u are just managing urself at ur level in english maybe as bus driver so that does not make u the best english scolar of our time.

u said ppl are entitle to their opinion here on nairaland, why is mine causing you sleepless nights? am i supposed to join u in calling another one useless when he is more useful than u and ur group? if uselessness has brought him this far, i mean, he is super star in what he is doing then let me become a useless man. playing for inter-milan and man city no be moi-moi.u wey no useless, have u gone beyond ur village.

the much u have achieved for ur life is coming here to correct my mistakes when urs are left uncared for. if you must criticize others, u must do so constructively. many of us are black sheeps of their families. ppl who bring home shame on daily basis but because u have access to internet, u call someone that will get chieftaincy title from any traditional ruler in nigeria useless.

i will like to be more direct here. most of us are very greedy and that is why we always see the bad sides of ppl and always overlook their good sides. have a rethink and start seeing the good things in others. by the way, imbeciles can wear their cloths so why would u support a topic that says balotteli cannot wear his cloth?

before i forget, i hope i gave u enough examples to avoid any arguement from u on the mistake u made as i expect a good and quality THANK U from u the english master.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by RuuDie(m): 1:06am On Mar 24, 2011
@ 1025,

U too like wahala sef. . . . . .if the guy like make get money pass the top-10 billionaires for dis world, im no dey behave well - na we own concern be dat - 'kpom!

grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by kodewrita(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2011
RuuDie:

@ 1025,

U too like wahala sef. . . . . .if the guy like make get money pass the top-10 billionaires for dis world, im no dey behave well - na we own concern be dat - 'kpom!

grin

thank you.

many of us are black sheeps of their families.
I am not one of them. In fact no one related to me by blood can feel any sense of shame about me. My success reassures them that somewhere in their DNA is a spark of greatness.

u said ppl are entitle to their opinion here on nairaland, why is mine causing you sleepless nights? am i supposed to join u in calling another one useless when he is more useful than u and your group? if uselessness has brought him this far, i mean, he is super star in what he is doing then let me become a useless man. playing for inter-milan and man city no be moi-moi.u wey no useless, have u gone beyond your village.
au contraire my dear numbskull, I have. I am a star as far as my profession is concerned. I am one of the highest paid practitioners of that art in nigeria and I am damn good. As for world domination, wait awhile. Your sad grammar leads me to believe you haven't and would rather tar us with the same brush.

ibrahimovic is saying he is the best player in the world, do u believe him? is it his duty to say wwho the best player is? u are just managing urself at your level in english maybe as bus driver so that does not make u the best english scolar of our time.

its scholar, einstein.

if you must criticize others, u must do so constructively.
I see. And I guess thats what you are doing. Have you countered our arguments in any of the posts you have made? you have spent the last few days fighting instead of arguing. let me quote one of my comments so it can sink into your thick skull. Seems rote learning is the best style for a dumb one like you.

in times like this, i expect you to go back to this thread and follow things up for you to know where both of us met.on joining this thread, i made my contributions like everyother contributor. i never attacked your person nor your comments. u are the one that picked on me. pls revisit the posts here and see it urself. if there was anyone i attacked, it was the original poster.you only wanted to prove that you are grammatically well positioned to speak and write english.

and if you want to claim you did not attack me, then why this comment in your first post:

even inside our churches and mosques, some pastors and imams do not laugh. among the high way robbers and dare devil criminals some laugh even at the crime scene.

As for the apostrophe, well you must have searched long and hard for it. bravo, at least we have proof you finished your school leaving certificate. If only you had progressed beyond that.
it is one thing for people to do well and another for them to let others to judge them. if u are doing well grammatically as u claim, are u among the chinue achebes, the soyinkas or the ojukwus?

you wrote this; If you are smoking, I advise you stop. Its interfering with your spelling:
uncle, something is missing here.it is not writen like this; Its interfering with your spelling: if we are writing english, we write this way; it is interfering with your spelling or it's interfering with your spelling.
the word its serves in the same power as his, her eg - his house, her house, its house.
another exaample of where its can be used in a sentence is; i caught the rat by its tail.
this is a way of telling u that u are not what u claim but u can go ahead blowing your own trumpet.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by hustler(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2011
Una no dey tire?? Still on this matter SMH @ y'all
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2011
@kodewrita,
in all, u never mentioned and thanked me for my ability to find a mistake in ur work which i even corrected with a lot of illustrations. u keep finding my mistakes and overlooking urs.
what is it that u are doing well in nigeria that non of us here know about? maybe armed robbery and kidnapping i guess?
u are still struggling at ur age. the one u call useless is only 20 and is at the world level.
if you are useful and still strugling at the background, it means useless balotteli is more useful than u.
it is common sense to understand that you are saying the same thing with me just that we have different grammatical background. while i am poor at it, u are the best. no matter this little difference, we still agree on the uselessness of balotteli and him been more useful than u at the moment.

@ 1025,

@ruudie,
i am not argueing ur position but i am saying nigerians no dey behave well also. we are known all over the world as a corrupt ppl. we are crime based. wether the truth mean wahala to u or not, i am not interested. all i am saying is, NIGERIANS HAVE NO MORAL JUSTIFICATIONS TO CALL ANOTHER MAN USELESS. i told the other useful man that it takes one useless man to find another. we are such a useless ppl that we easily find other useless ones no matter where they are.
look at, upon all our wiseness and knowledge, we still the worst country in the world. if wiseness can take u this back, why not become foolish to progress.
nigerians claim to know everything but why are we not where other ppl are? why are we so much behind. every nigerian is a coach yet nobody can compare with other coaches. a player man city bought for such a huge amount that no nigerian is worth is useless then u are wise and useful. how on earth do u sleep and wake up? how on earth do u eat?
how do u claim to be useful when the nearest person is not benefiting from ur usefulness? look at the population of nigeria, no one from nigeria can be valued at what balotteli is valued yet he is useless and we are useful.
tell me how our usefulness is affecting our lives and that of others.
my friend, go and get urself together and begin to tell urself the truth. we are useful in crime and negativities.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by kodewrita(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
I already diagnosed you.

You need help. no further argument from me.

Let me focus on other interesting posts for once.

better that than to argue with a poorly educated depressed nigerian who cant even recognize/understand an insult. Its like pouring water through a sieve.

One other thing: I allowed you make that comment about the grammatical error to see if you would recognize a trap. It was perfectly correct.

using its is totally correct.

of course the pathetic numbskull that you are doesn't even know that exists.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 12:38am On Mar 25, 2011
I learnt the guy's been sent back to Italy.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
I learnt the guy's been sent back to Italy.
@Congoshine,
is italy such a bad place to send someone? that is what i am saying, all these countries are far more better than nigeria. if you are arround lagos, visit the italian embassy and u will see how nigerians sleep that embassy in the efforts to go to this same italy u are reporting to us here.
it is on news this morning the the son of the owner of ac milan says it will be a great news for the club to sign balotteli.
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-striker-Mario-Balotelli-would-be-great-signing-for-AC-Milan-Pier-Silvio-Berlusconi-article716737.html
robinho did not do well in england and he is playing in milan now. ibrahimovic did not do well in barca and he is playing with milan now so if this useless one goes back to italy/milan, uselessness will jam usefulness and kodewrita will continue where he is.

@kodewrita,
its and it's are two correct words but usage determines how far. revisit your usage of the word and be a gentleman and accept your mistake and stop claiming right.
no matter how u try, nigerians know who is who in english language and nobody from your village/community is in that vicinity. your ppl are not known for good english.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
1025:

@Congoshine,
is italy such a bad place to send someone? that is what i am saying, all these countries are far more better than nigeria. if you are arround lagos, visit the italian embassy and u will see how nigerians sleep that embassy in the efforts to go to this same italy u are reporting to us here.
it is on news this morning the the son of the owner of ac milan says it will be a great news for the club to sign balotteli.
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-striker-Mario-Balotelli-would-be-great-signing-for-AC-Milan-Pier-Silvio-Berlusconi-article716737.html
robinho did not do well in england and he is playing in milan now. ibrahimovic did not do well in barca and he is playing with milan now so if this useless one goes back to italy/milan, uselessness will jam usefulness and kodewrita will continue where he is.

@kodewrita,
its and it's are two correct words but usage determines how far. revisit your usage of the word and be a gentleman and accept your mistake and stop claiming right.
no matter how u try, nigerians know who is who in english language and nobody from your village/community is in that vicinity. your ppl are not known for good english.
I've been out of Nigeria since 1990 my friend. Been to Italy 5 times.

My reference to Italy is just for information. Again as advised don't get carried away with filthy lucre (hope you know what this means).
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
I've been out of Nigeria since 1990 my friend. Been to Italy 5 times.

My reference to Italy is just for information. Again as advised don't get carried away with filthy lucre (hope you know what this means).

@congoshine,
wow, i am clapping my hands for u. out of nigeria since 1990? i hope you are not in afghanistan or pakistan?
if i tell u that i know what filthy lucre means, i will be a very big liar but no matter what it means, i hope u are not comparing nigeria to italy.
99% of italian players are home based because they have a very good, lucrative and strong league.
again, i would want to remind u of the thread topic of which u are the author.
balotteli according to is useless and i said that the useless balotteli is more useful than most of u useful nigerians.
at least since 1990, u have visited italy just for five times while balotteli that was born the same u ran out of nigeria has visited where u are more than 100 times.
don't be decieved, balotteli is doing better than u both in uselessness andd usefulness.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by ritchboy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
99.99% of what 1025 says is shitt. . . but this is hilarious:

don't be decieved, balotteli is doing better than u both in uselessness andd usefulness.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
1025:

@congoshine,
wow, i am clapping my hands for u. out of nigeria since 1990? i hope you are not in afghanistan or pakistan?
if i tell u that i know what filthy lucre means, i will be a very big liar but no matter what it means, i hope u are not comparing nigeria to italy.
99% of italian players are home based because they have a very good, lucrative and strong league.
again, i would want to remind u of the thread topic of which u are the author.
balotteli according to is useless and i said that the useless balotteli is more useful than most of u useful nigerians.
at least since 1990, u have visited italy just for five times while balotteli that was born the same u ran out of nigeria has visited where u are more than 100 times.
I used my being out of Nigeria to make a point. . . . duh ! undecided

You have been yarning opata like an alaba spare parts trader from day 1. cheesy

Balotelli was born in Italy, I was born in the US,you where probably born in Awka . . . . so what ?

IT DOESN'T F*CKING MATTER !!

Don't focus on such irrelevant things like money,passport,travel etc. Focus on the personality of human beings ,which is the main gist of this thread.

So whether someone was born in Italy or Congo Brazaville,has all the money in the world,if he/she doesnt behave properly.anybody can and should call him/her to order.

Money isnt everything .

Even the Bible says 'For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?' (Matt16:26)

Also consider 1 Corinthians 13:2-3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 26th December 2012 / My Top 5 Football Celebrities Look Alike (part 1) / UCL Semi: Lyon Vs Bayern Munich [0 - 3] on Tuesday, 27th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.