Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 (3861 Views)

Hon Simon Oshi Receives Appointment As The Youngest PDP Come Back 2023 / Analysing The Chances Of PDP Come 2019 Presidential Election / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by cktheluckyman: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Moferere:

You are wrong.
Last presidential election, those two states have close to 2m voters turn out.

Precisely, a total of 1,760,759 votes were shared between APC and PDP in Oyo and Lagos State in 2019, while a total of 2,097,453 votes were shared between APC and PDP in the entire 5 South East states in 2019
Let's include tribal demographics in our voting so that way we would see the tribal composition of the voters in Lagos.There are more Igbos in Lagos than in any state of the SE

3 Likes

Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Well, for your information, APC already settled for SE ticket 2023. You kids can continue to yab yourselves. Its only adivsable PDP do same or they lose the entire SE to APC.

Politics is about interest and SE will always go one direction. Thanks.

grin grin grin

Ndi Igbo are wise people, I have them as friends. They don't fall for fake promises.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
cktheluckyman:

25% of votes in Lagos belong to people of the SE.PDP has continued to win in 5 LGA of Lagos dominated by Igbos

PDP has never won any 5 LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN LAGOS
Say constituencies dominated by Igbos, I will concede. And sincerely it is good for our democracy in the West, at least it negates the negative political allegations against Yoruba people.

And where are those igbo legislators today, are they under PDP?

They have mixed with us grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Let's include tribal demographics in our voting so that way we would see the tribal composition of the voters in Lagos.There are more Igbos in Lagos than in any state of the SE

I have answered it earlier, I know 2 LGAs in Kano that are populated by Yoruba and Igbo. Do we ascribe percentages to them?

It will amount to self deceit for you to sit at the comfort of your house and say 25% of Lagos is Igbo.

If it comes from National Population Commission or National Bureau of Statistics, I will agree.

But you dont have an authority to say so, neither do I.

2 Likes

Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Madmohamed419(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
Except the SE will agree to take a VP position, I do not see PDP winning 2023 election.
my reasons are because most people see Ipob as Igbo thing just like they see Boko haram as Northern thing and with the hatred, lies and insults from Ipob on other states and other states on Ipob, it will be difficult for a SE politician to win 2023 presidential election with PDP as a party, cos the north won't vote them after all the name calling and making PMB government hard.
The west and east are like two parallel lines, and recently SS is getting divided, so their only stronghold is SE and some part of SS.

Meanwhile if PDP gives it to the North, PDP may loose their stronghold, which is the SE and that isn't too good, this will make most politicians from SE move to APGA and APC.

PDP might win some states in gubernatorial election but may never win those states in presidential election.
PDP option is to give it to SE, they may not win(no one knows) but at least, the SE deserve to get the presidential ticket, but if they don't win 2023, the party will be loosing its supporters and also its value, it will be difficult to win future election after 16years of not seeing ASO rock

APC on the other hand, had no problem with zoning as long as it comes to the South. There are a lot of heavy weights in the South that can win presidential election, any day any time.
2023 is going to be tough, I wish to be alive till then
I don't know why some people are very stupid when it comes to Igbos. Igbo is IPOB Nigeria will not vote for them but boko haram is not even appointed buhari to negotiate with government for them but Nigeria vote for buhari. Blablabla . Some body will just wake up and start typing nonsense about Igbo. Spit on you mad man. Fulani is killing people all over Nigeria but you vote for Fulani as your president buhari say babu and monkey will swim in the blood but you vote for him. How many people IPOB kill why too much hate for Igbos. Useless thinking
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Moferere:
How much is the total votes in the South East?
Not up to Lagos + Ogun.

Stop hyping them.

grin grin grin 5%ters,no b me talk am oh
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Seerade029:

True but I suggest Igbos should grow APGA.

Who can imagine AC / ACN a Lagos based party, will be the ruling party now

That's what my tribe called "Omo eni osedi bebere, kafileke sidi omo elomi " they need to grow APGA for easy negotiation.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Seerade029:

True but I suggest Igbos should grow APGA.

Who can imagine AC / ACN a Lagos based party, will be the ruling party now

That's what my tribe called "Omo eni osedi bebere, kafileke sidi omo elomi " they need to grow APGA for easy negotiation.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Ayed44: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
Except the SE will agree to take a VP position, I do not see PDP winning 2023 election.
my reasons are because most people see Ipob as Igbo thing just like they see Boko haram as Northern thing and with the hatred, lies and insults from Ipob on other states and other states on Ipob, it will be difficult for a SE politician to win 2023 presidential election with PDP as a party, cos the north won't vote them after all the name calling and making PMB government hard.
The west and east are like two parallel lines, and recently SS is getting divided, so their only stronghold is SE and some part of SS.

Meanwhile if PDP gives it to the North, PDP may loose their stronghold, which is the SE and that isn't too good, this will make most politicians from SE move to APGA and APC.

PDP might win some states in gubernatorial election but may never win those states in presidential election.
PDP option is to give it to SE, they may not win(no one knows) but at least, the SE deserve to get the presidential ticket, but if they don't win 2023, the party will be loosing its supporters and also its value, it will be difficult to win future election after 16years of not seeing ASO rock

APC on the other hand, had no problem with zoning as long as it comes to the South. There are a lot of heavy weights in the South that can win presidential election, any day any time.
Let APC gives it's presidential ticket to an Igbo and let PDP picks it's candidate from the north with a Yoruba deputy. You can now predict the result even before the election is conducted.

If the Igbos want the presidency, they need the right approach and build bridges and not by blackmail.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Seerade029: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Omo, mo worst ninu owe grin
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Dansuqi: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
cktheluckyman:

True
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Klinee: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Moferere:

You are wrong.
Last presidential election, those two states have close to 2m voters turn out.

Precisely, a total of 1,760,759 votes were shared between APC and PDP in Oyo and Lagos State in 2019, while a total of 2,097,453 votes were shared between APC and PDP in the entire 5 South East states in 2019
Stop attaching Lagos, Lagos votes is always divided equally because of Large number of Igbos in Lagos.
In the last election results Anambra has a total of 592671 votes while OYO has a total of 778298 votes with a different of 185627 votes.

1 Like

Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by cktheluckyman: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Moferere:

PDP has never won any 5 LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN LAGOS
Say constituencies dominated by Igbos, I will concede. And sincerely it is good for our democracy in the West, at least it negates the negative political allegations against Yoruba people.

And where are those igbo legislators today, are they under PDP?

They have mixed with us grin grin grin
PDP won the five Igbo dominated local government of Amuwo odofin,Ajeromi/Ifelodun,Oshodi/Isolo, Surulere and Apapa in both 2015 and the 2019 presidential elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by cktheluckyman: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ayed44:
Let APC gives it's presidential ticket to an Igbo and let PDP picks it's candidate from the north with a Yoruba deputy. You can now predict the result even before the election is conducted.

If the Igbos want the presidency, they need the right approach and build bridges and not by blackmail.
The results will be the same with a SW presidential candidate and a North/SE candidacy.

The yorubas has been playing the rest of the south for fools and not building any bridges
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Olatomiwami:

grin grin grin 5%ters,no b me talk am oh

They will attack you. I no dey o
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Klinee:
Stop attaching Lagos, Lagos votes is always divided equally because of Large number of Igbos in Lagos.
In the last election results Anambra has a total of 592671 votes while OYO has a total of 778298 votes with a different of 185627 votes.
Stop attaching Lagos undecided
And I should include Anambra
Some of you will just say dumb things.

Please engage your number 6 before you quote me
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
cktheluckyman:

PDP won the five Igbo dominated local government of Amuwo odofin,Ajeromi/Ifelodun,Oshodi/Isolo, Surulere and Apapa in both 2015 and the 2019 presidential elections.
Don't get yourself confused Mr. Man.

PDP didn't win 5 local government areas in presidential election.
Igbo dominated areas grin grin grin

So, tenants are more than the owners in Oshodi, Surulere, Apapa, Isolo grin grin grin
Well, if Oyigbo = obigbo, nothing is impossible.

Well, for your information Jimi Agbaje won GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS in those local areas you mentioned, he didn't even win Apapa.

Separate, Governorship from Presidential elections, they are different elections, one is national politics, the other is local politics.

Saying igbos won 5 local government areas for PDP in Lagos is like saying Yoruba & Igbo won the Kano election for Abba Kabir Yusuf in Kano before they used remote control to change it for Ganduje.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Ikology(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Moferere:

Abia — 1,932,892
Anambra — 2,447,996
Ebonyi — 1,459,933
Enugu — 1,944,016
Imo — 2,272,293
Total of all South East votes = 10,057,130

Lagos — 6,570,291
Oyo — 2,934,107
Total of just two states = 9,504,398

What card will you put on the table when negotiations start?

Lagos votes don't belong to southwest alone, hope you know this?
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ikology:

Lagos votes don't belong to southwest alone, hope you know this?

But Anambra votes belongs to South East alone.

Rivers Votes belongs to Igbos (from Oyigbo) and South South too?
Shebi na the dumb thing wey una like to dey hear be this?

Clap for yourself
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by cktheluckyman: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Moferere:

Don't get yourself confused Mr. Man.

PDP didn't win 5 local government areas in presidential election.
Igbo dominated areas grin grin grin

So, tenants are more than the owners in Oshodi, Surulere, Apapa, Isolo grin grin grin
Well, if Oyigbo = obigbo, nothing is impossible.

Well, for your information Jimi Agbaje won GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS in those local areas you mentioned, he didn't even win Apapa.

Separate, Governorship from Presidential elections, they are different elections, one is national politics, the other is local politics.

Saying igbos won 5 local government areas for PDP in Lagos is like saying Yoruba & Igbo won the Kano election for Abba Kabir Yusuf in Kano before they used remote control to change it for Ganduje.

You can believe whatever you want.I thought you said PDP never won any local government in lagos
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by MsAllison(f): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

[/s]attacking igbos lately?

hmmm seems your gbegile contract is at sight
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
cktheluckyman:

You can believe whatever you want.I thought you said PDP never won any local government in lagos
Ck grin grin grin
Don't run away from intellectual discussion.
We were discussing national politics not local (governorship) elections.
And if we remove Apapa, we are left with 4 local government areas. So you need to tell me the fifth local government area grin grin grin
Anyways I appreciate your engagement.
Your discussion was based on facts even though you have not told me how we will remove igbo votes from hausa votes in Adamawa grin

Juliusmalema, please learn from cktheluckyman, we can argue and discuss politics without attacking ourselves. Nobody is an island, we can learn from each others.

Good evening friends.

How una dey

1 Like

Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by dukeprince50: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Moferere:

Ck grin grin grin
Don't run away from intellectual discussion.
We were discussing national politics not local (governorship) elections.
And if we remove Apapa, we are left with 4 local government areas. So you need to tell me the fifth local government area grin grin grin
Anyways I appreciate your engagement.
Your discussion was based on facts even though you have not told me how we will remove igbo votes from hausa votes in Adamawa grin

Juliusmalema, please learn from cktheluckyman, we can argue and discuss politics without attacking ourselves. Nobody is an island, we can learn from each others.

Good evening friends.

How una dey
lol, that Juliusnalemon guy or whatever his moniker is just like to attack person sha.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Moferere: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, that Juliusnalemon guy or whatever his moniker is just like to attack person sha.
I am telling you, he has attacked me on 3 different occasions. And I am wondering if nairaland is meant for attacks or cross fertilisation of ideas.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by oyatz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If I say you are below 18 years una go say I don't know how to talk.

The paramter u used is an arrant nonsense and no one dares use such

out of lagos 6 milion only round 600k votes is always been coughed out

Oyo around 200-300k.

sometimes I belive nairaland is full of under age.

The whole nonsense u wrote is an outright trash.

This is false sir.
Try to verify information very well before posting.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by oyatz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
PMB signed a bill that a VP can't take over if the president dies, so no repeat of GEJ

Lies.

1) PMB didn't sign any such bill

2) It's a constitutional matter that the VP succeeds the President in case of death.

1 Like

Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by dukeprince50: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
oyatz:

Lies.

1) PMB didn't sign any such bill

2) It's a constitutional matter that the VP succeeds the President in case of death.
my bad, the bill was that a vice won't ask for second term if he succeeds the president

https://punchng.com/new-law-stops-vp-who-completes-presidents-tenure-from-contesting-twice/
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:

Lol

See as una dey table my matter..

chaiii
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by dukeprince50: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

See as una dey table my matter..

chaiii
grin lol, u sabi insult person even if I made it known to u that my problem is with ipob and not Igbo's.

Though u are one of the few NL I just love to see their comments, ur comments are funny.
Re: Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
grin lol, u sabi insult person even if I made it known to u that my problem is with ipob and not Igbo's.

Though u are one of the few NL I just love to see their comments, ur comments are funny.

Lol, are you sure you won't stone me alive be because of my submission in real life.

Uptill people wey like me for nairaland no reach 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Panics Over UN Move To Expel Libyan Foreign Fighters / 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others / Peter Obi’s Votes In Adamawa Counted For Other Parties – Maigari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.