Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? (596 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]I don't like women telling me what to do, like that's why I don't like traditional relationships because they all start out fun, it’s all good in the beginning. We like the same things and all that dumb shit. But once y’all get comfortable, that's when the relationship starts. When y'all get comfortable with each other.

Yeah, that's when it starts, because they get bored and then they want to…okay let me see how he reacts when he's mad now. Let me see what type of shit he does when I Bleep with him, let me see if I can disrespect him. Oh, he let that slide? Let me see if I can get more disrespectful, Oh, he ain't tripping? Oh shit, now I'm going to play with his friend in his face. Oh, he ain't tripping? Oh shit. Now I'm going to have a party with my best friend and let them find out…3 key words, let him find out about it, not even tell you. And let him find out about it. One thing guys don't understand how sneaky women are, like guys keep thinking they finding out because they so smart. No sometimes woman wants you to find out shit because they are too ashamed to tell you. So they let you find out.

So in a typical relationship, a woman will do some shit like this. So she'll openly flirt with her friend on a high interest level on Facebook, that's so you can see it. So you can see it, but not so you can just see it, so you can ask her about it. So what happens when you ask her about it? That's letting her know that you're looking at her shit. So guess what happens now motherfucker, because she wants you to know she's going to post more shit for you to look at, and to ask her about and to find out. So guess what? So now she's entertaining this lesbian affair possibility and it's getting under your skin as she knows it, she keeps doing it to Bleep with you, right? So then when she get mad, or y'all break up, guess what she’s going to post more of? The shit that was forbidden. Now they’re going to be kissing, and she is going to be kissing her and shit on there just to make you mad. But you already showed her that it bleeps with you already, that's how you lost.

This world is bleeped.
Future marriages are bleeped.

Don't quote me, I ain't said shit lipsrsealed angry
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2020
I think "shit" would have been a better topic for your post.

Marriage is like a shoe, when it's your size you have comfort. If oversize, you struggle with shoe pad but if undersize the pain is yours to bear. The size is the level of excesses. So choose wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
[color=#990000][/color]I don't like women telling me what to do, like that's why I don't like traditional relationships because they all start out fun, it’s all good in the beginning. We like the same things and all that dumb shit. But once y’all get comfortable, that's when the relationship starts. When y'all get comfortable with each other.

Yeah, that's when it starts, because they get bored and then they want to…okay let me see how he reacts when he's mad now. Let me see what type of shit he does when I Bleep with him, let me see if I can disrespect him. Oh, he let that slide? Let me see if I can get more disrespectful, Oh, he ain't tripping? Oh shit, now I'm going to play with his friend in his face. Oh, he ain't tripping? Oh shit. Now I'm going to have a party with my best friend and let them find out…3 key words, let him find out about it, not even tell you. And let him find out about it. One thing guys don't understand how sneaky women are, like guys keep thinking they finding out because they so smart. No sometimes woman wants you to find out shit because they are too ashamed to tell you. So they let you find out.

So in a typical relationship, a woman will do some shit like this. So she'll openly flirt with her friend on a high interest level on Facebook, that's so you can see it. So you can see it, but not so you can just see it, so you can ask her about it. So what happens when you ask her about it? That's letting her know that you're looking at her shit. So guess what happens now motherfucker, because she wants you to know she's going to post more shit for you to look at, and to ask her about and to find out. So guess what? So now she's entertaining this lesbian affair possibility and it's getting under your skin as she knows it, she keeps doing it to Bleep with you, right? So then when she get mad, or y'all break up, guess what she’s going to post more of? The shit that was forbidden. Now they’re going to be kissing, and she is going to be kissing her and shit on there just to make you mad. But you already showed her that it bleeps with you already, that's how you lost.

This world is bleeped.

i have quote you,so? meanwhile you need reorientation about marriage, marriage is a beautiful thing, just find your soul mate
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by melono: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Are you talking from experience
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
i have quote you,so? meanwhile you need reorientation about marriage, marriage is a beautiful thing, just find your soul mate
How would you know? Have you been married before?
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2020
0KNM:
How would you know? Have you been married before?
psalm91 I look forward to being married, I may take that decision soonest, just battling with some fears for now
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
psalm91 I look forward to being married, I may take that decision soonest, just battling with some fears for now
I take it your answer to my question is NO.

So how would you know “marriage is a beautiful thing”?

1 Like

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2020
0KNM:

I take it your answer to my question is NO.

So how would you know “marriage is a beautiful thing”?
I know because my parents and others I have seen that makes marriage so attractive
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by duduade: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

Marriage is like a shoe, when it's your size you have comfort. If oversize, you struggle with shoe pad but if undersize the pain is yours to bear. The size is the level of excesses. So choose wisely.

No mind am

Omokomo

Didn't bother reading after the first few lines

This one dey talk experience from the abroad scenes..

Not Nigerian scenes
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
ehen is that so??
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
I know because my parents and others I have seen that makes marriage so attractive
okay. All the best
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2020
0KNM:
okay. All the best
I just dey laugh folks rushing into marriage thinking it's the beginning and end. With the kind of girls we're breeding these days? Abegi..I no put hope for marriage. It's the biggest scam in the 21st century. Girls of nowadays do not have what it takes to make a home. Test them angry and watch them break like stick of spaghetti.

4 Likes

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
wish you luck on your marital adventure. angry
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

what can I say, I can't do without the shit. angry
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2020
0KNM:
okay. All the best

[/b]
One thing guys don't understand how sneaky women are, like guys keep thinking they finding out because they so smart[b]

He that hath ears, let him hear.
Even your so called angel, darling, sweetheart, my heartthrob would still Bleep u up when that time comes. Shit is a respecter of no one. It just happens. It's the nature of today's women. angry

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
I just dey laugh folks rushing into marriage thinking it's the beginning and end. With the kind of girls we're breeding these days? Abegi..I no put hope for marriage. It's the biggest scam in the 21st century. Girls of nowadays do not have what it takes to make a home. Test them angry and watch them break like stick of spaghetti.

She is right; marriage is beautiful. You are also right; marriage is a scam. It all depends on which side we sit and view the whole thing
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
your parents are a completely different breed from what we have now. Society has completely lost it, you can't compare their times with ours. Ours is a peculiar time. Haba..I think say you smart pas like this small nau undecided sad grin
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:

[/b]
One thing guys don't understand how sneaky women are, like guys keep thinking they finding out because they so smart[b]

He that hath ears, let him hear.
Even your so called angel, darling, sweetheart, my heartthrob would still Bleep u up when that time comes. Shit is a respecter of no one. It just happens. It's the nature of today's women. angry
I don't know the experience you might have had but there are good women out there who will stick with you through it all but do we have men who appreciates these type of ladies these days?
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know the experience you might have had but there are good women out there who will stick with you through it all but do we have men who appreciates these type of ladies these days?
when y'all keep falling for the wrongest of guys nko?? undecided
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
your parents are a completely different breed from what we have now. Society has completely lost it, you can't compare their times with ours. Ours is a peculiar time. Haba..I think say you smart pas like this small nau undecided sad grin
Don't get it twisted,we still have good women around
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
lmao. This is hilarious, really.

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Queenserah26(f): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2020
True
MEGA4BILLION:

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
when y'all keep falling for the wrongest of guys nko?? undecided
Let me tell you a secret about marriage or choosing a life partner, it starts from you,you can't want gold while yourself is silver, you will have to upgrade and be the kind of person you want in your partner.Most of you guys are easily carried away by beauty and other things but these things will definitely fade as you age but your character is what truly defines a person, it lives in you forever and passed to generations unborn(kids,grandkids,greatgrandkids).Our choices somehow defines how we will live our lives
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Queenserah26(f): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Sure
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:

This world is bleeped.

Generally 70% of married people acrossed the world are unhappy In the Scam called marriage most especially the Men. A lot of people opt In for It because of Societal Pressure, Shady Benefits, Ignorance Just to mention few. The remaining 30% are those who at least married people whom they were compatible with each other and where able to deal and cope with their excesses and shits together......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by tyup(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
lmao. This is hilarious, really.

Date a Philippino and come thank me later wink
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Generally 70% of married people acrossed the world are unhappy In the Scam called marriage most especially the Men. A lot of people opt In for It because of Societal Pressure, Shady Benefits, Ignorance Just to mention few. The remaining 30% are those who at least married people whom they were compatible with each other and where able to deal and cope with their excesses and shits together......
no mind them. Them won brain wash us.

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2020
tyup:

Date a Philippino and come thank me later wink
That fugly race?? grin buhahari

1 Like

Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Let me tell you a secret about marriage or choosing a life partner, it starts from you,you can't want gold while yourself is silver, you will have to upgrade and be the kind of person you want in your partner.Most of you guys are easily carried away by beauty and other things but these things will definitely fade as you age but your character is what truly defines a person, it lives in you forever and passed to generations unborn(kids,grandkids,greatgrandkids).Our choices somehow defines how we will live our lives
smh... You think I don't know all this?? But wait first, do you have this so called "character" that you speak of? What makes you think you're the complete package? And what guarantees you won't cheat on your so called husband when the time comes?? Abegi shift.
Re: Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? by tyup(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
That fugly race?? grin buhahari

Used to think so to cuz most of em I see are always Ugly

but I met one just recently and Mehnn beauty at its peak. Just something I like bout them is they're well cultured n mannered

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People So Much Afraid Of Death / STORY: How University Destroyed My Life - Season 1 - [episode 1 - 6] / Youngest Couple Of The Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.