Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) (638 Views)

The Flash 2023 Full Movie Download Free / Superman Vs Doctor Strange, Who Will Win In A Fight? / Drop Any Tv Show Name For Direct Download In HD Quality. Like "The Flash, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Akanimoh113(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Hey Guys
Decided to Create a Thread about The Fastest Man Alive

My Elder brother was saying Superman is Fast and to be Frank The Flash can Run at Ridiculous Speeds

The Fact is... For me The Flash is the Fastest man Alive

If you think the Flash is not fast, you can drop another character asides Superman and The Flash
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Mokason288(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Buhari is the fastest man alive
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by MJBOLT: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Flash is faster than Superman, how is this even a debate?? undecided
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Kylekent59: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Hey Guys

My Elder brother was saying Superman is Fast and to be Frank, The Flash can Run at Ridiculous Speeds

The Fact is... For me, The Flash is the Fastest Man Alive

If you think the Flash is not fast, you can drop another character asides from Superman and The Flash

Have you heard of zoom? The villain that pauses time and make other speedsters as slow as a snail? He operates outside time, so no one can catch him. 50*the highest speed of flash cannot even get a good vision of him. But Zoom is not a speedster, but a time manipulator.

Imagine me walking into your room pausing time I made changes, and off I went. I released time back and everything seems fast to you.

Flash is faster than Superman. You can go and browse on the Omega rays. Flash ran faster than his laser rays, but it caught superman.
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Akanimoh113(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Kylekent59:

Have you heard of zoom? The villain that pauses time and make other speedsters as slow as a snail? He operates outside time, so no one can catch him. 50*the highest speed of flash cannot even get a good vision of him. But Zoom is not a speedster, but a time manipulator.

Imagine me walking into your room pausing time I made changes, and off I went. I released time back and everything seems fast to you.

Flash is faster than Superman. You can go and browse on the Omega rays. Flash ran faster than his laser rays, but it caught superman.
I've heard of Zoom
But...

How many Zoom do we have?
-Zoom the Reserve Flash in the Comics
-Zoom the Speedster in The Flash Series
-Zoom which happens to be Non Speedster

Man throw more light
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Akanimoh113(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
Flash is faster than Superman, how is this even a debate?? undecided

Honestly... Watching the "Justice League 2018
Return of Superman" again

The Part where Superman saw Barry in Speed mode
That part off me cheesy
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by webhead: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Hey Guys

My Elder brother was saying Superman is Fast and to be Frank The Flash can Run at Ridiculous Speeds

The Fact is... For me The Flash is the Fastest man Alive

If you think the Flash is not fast, you can drop another character asides Superman and The Flash
Flash is known as the fastest "MAN" alive in DC comics' universe. but other beings are also faster than him eg savitar and superman. superman is faster than flash, but he isn't referred to as the fastest man alive because he ain't a man.
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Akanimoh113(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
webhead:
Flash is known as the fastest "MAN" alive in DC comics' universe. but other beings are also faster than him eg savitar and superman. superman is faster than flash, but he isn't referred to as the fastest man alive because he ain't a man.

Superman is a man but of Steel
Flash is Faster Superman (For Christ sake, Someone that time travels)
Savitar is the god of Speed, fast enough to create Barriers even flash can't outrun
Flash can Run fast enough to Absorb the speed of Savitar but he doesn't know that or know how to do that.
Savitar is faster than both of them
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by webhead: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Savitar is the god of Speed, fast enough to create Barriers even flash can't outrun
Flash can Run fast enough to Absorb the speed of Savitar but he doesn't know that or know how to do that.
I honestly don't know whether or not savitar is faster than super-man, but I do know that super-man is faster than flash. the justice league movie and the animated series proves this. flash is able to time travel because he generqte
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by webhead: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Akanimoh113:

I honestly don't know whether or not savitar is faster than super-man, but I do know that super-man is faster than flash. the justice league movie and the animated series proves this.

flash's speed usually fluctuates and he is able to time travel because he generates his speed from the "speed force", unlike super man whose speed is natural. that's why flash lost his speed at the end of the recent season.

super man is an alien not a man. he's just known as the man of steel, the same way batman is known as "the dark knight"
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by olugbokedaniel: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
If u are talking about the DC cinematic universe then superman seems equal in speed with the flash. But If u want to talk about the DC comics, across all timelines and versions of character ''the flash'' (Barry Allen, Bart Allen, wally west). They are all faster than kal el in the comics. There was a Barry that could think in less than nano seconds, superman could never get access to such level of speeds. In another time, Barry was said to have ran round the earth(from the exact spot he started and back), in 8 seconds.
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by olugbokedaniel: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Then also talking about the man of steel himself. It depends on the version of kal el we are talking about. If its the regular superman we are comparing to barry, then my argument is clear, Barry outruns him in raw speed. But If we are to include other versions of kal el like superman prime, the ''thought robot'' and ''superman prime one million'', then Barry stands no chance in this case.
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Akanimoh113(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
olugbokedaniel:
If u are talking about the DC cinematic universe then superman seems equal in speed with the flash. But If u want to talk about the DC comics, across all timelines and versions of character ''the flash'' (Barry Allen, Bart Allen, wally west). They are all faster than kal el in the comics. There was a Barry that could think in less than nano seconds, superman could never get access to such level of speeds. In another time, Barry was said to have ran round the earth(from the exact spot he started and back), in 8 seconds.

Your making total Sense
I Recall that the DC cinematic universe is a total crap comparing Flash with Superman in terms of Speed.
DC comics is Sure hell right that Flash is faster than Superman

I mean when I watched Justice League Return of Superman... Superman seeing Barry in Speed mode... Damn I was Shocked.
Because when Barry wants to Run, He Decides to Run in a way that only a Speedster could see him move.

Flash is 13 trillion times faster than the Speed of light
That's 0.0000000001sec

Toss a coin in the air and Boom his back before you know it.

There's a Time Flash Ran Round Central City so fast he went into time (Spent 3 months in Another Earth) Came back in 5 mins. He never Spoke of it to anyone.

So.... Flash is Faster than Superman
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Akanimoh113(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
olugbokedaniel:
Then also talking about the man of steel himself. It depends on the version of kal el we are talking about. If its the regular superman we are comparing to barry, then my argument is clear, Barry outruns him in raw speed. But If we are to include other versions of kal el like superman prime, the ''thought robot'' and ''superman prime one million'', then Barry stands no chance in this case.

In this case am talking the normal Kal el
Not those niggas that are looking Evil
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Akanimoh113(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
I think even with Superman Prime One million
Flash can still take him on Raw Speed
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by olugbokedaniel: 12:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Akanimoh113:
I think even with Superman Prime One million
Flash can still take him on Raw Speed

Well, the problem about comparing different characters in a comic is that sometimes its hard to visualize who comes out on top by comparing their feats. Let it be known that prime one million leaped from earth to the tail end of our galaxy in 8 seconds.

You should know how large a galaxy is.

Think about this feat.
Re: Superman Vs The Flash Who Is The Fastest (state Your Reasons) by Akanimoh113(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2020
olugbokedaniel:

Well, the problem about comparing different characters in a comic is that sometimes its hard to visualize who comes out on top by comparing their feats. Let it be known that prime one million leaped from earth to the tail end of our galaxy in 8 seconds.

You should know how large a galaxy is.

Think about this feat.
Okay I know
But that's cool

(1) (Reply)

Horror, Mystery And Vampire Series / How To Download Netflix APK (MOD Premium) V7.115.0 To Stream Movies On Netflix F / Wizkid Shout Down US In His (O2 Arena)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.