Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94236 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Vanzcharles(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point

Babe the bottom line is guys should stop giving out to ladies or spending so much on them. A man would only spend so much on you if he sees a future of you and him. That's the truth.

Its just painful tho.. I pity the guy. The mental breakdown. The girl had been with him all these while. She could have made it clear that please I dont need your money. Men show love by spending money. Too much talk no dey help.

Your soul doesn't accept right? But you were dating him all these while? That's crazy, If a guy had been with a lady who helped him and later decided to seek love outside I bet it won't be this neutral. Just cut some slack for Christ sake. They were dating.
I read about how a guy dumped his gf after she kept him, house him for years in her home. Helped him. The guy got rich and found the exit.

Would you blame the girl for helping someone she loves? For trying to build a future with him?
The unfortunate person here is the babe.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2020
If one G boy kill one girl use her do ritual now dem go say men are evil
In this type of situation what will you call this girl ?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Babe the bottom line is guys should stop giving out to ladies or spending so much on them. A man would only spend so much on you if he sees a future of you and him. That's the truth.

Its just painful tho.. I pity the guy. The mental breakdown. The girl had been with him all these while. She could have made it clear that please I dont need your money. Men show love by spending money. Too much talk no dey help.

Now take a look at the stupid comments girls are dropping especially that idiot Zzor .
In this type of situation if the guy happens to be a woman and she encounter such from her man
You'll see how every social media platform will be on fire what will come out of their smelling pussy mouth is all men are scum.
That's why I don't pity those bitches that are ripe for marriage and they're yet to get married .my elder sister will say that's very cruel of me that have got no human feelings. say whatever you want to say I don't give a shit about you all
Let pay less attention to them, these bitches don't worth the stress . angry

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by dorin27(f): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2020
This is so sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by seanwilliam(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2020
God bless that girl abundantly..

11 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by aronski(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2020
ok
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2020
Guys no go ever learn na...
Once we make small money like this, we no fit catch fun by ourselves we sha must wan invite chicks spend for them and feel among. We always try to dae wan impress dis vagina people, I dae put 'we we' bcoz me too dae sometimes get d urge to impress, I no just know y. E b like say e get wetin our mothers put for their breast o, abi Na d junk food we dae eat dis days, I no just understand. We just have to thank God for their Ubunja and Martinez them, our eyes dn dae open small, one day we go dae perfect.
My advice for OGs them, if small money enta ur hand and u dn dae get d urge to spend for any babe, just carry d money go buy wetin bin dae hungry u b4, weda na booze, loud or even shawarma, spoil ursef, have ur fill and b merry but if u insist on spoiling any bittch, look for one that will do ur bidding.
Haillings

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Xeeex: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2020
If you understand the nature of girls, you will be ruthless when dealing with them.

Invest in yourself, don't care about girls. If you invest on yourself and improve your status, you will get girls going after you for free.

If you think money can get you a girl, you will end up disappointed. She will leave you for a guy that invested in himself.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by jaszplus12(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2020
davidswhales:

Jesús Christ! I am just so angry right now, I mean what the Bleep is wrong with girls/ladies/women.
A friend's friend is going through something similar to this except for the fact that they both just graduated.
The guy has actually visited the girls parents like a year ago to let them know how so much he loves their daughter. Now that they just graduated, the parents are like she needs to get wedded cos her younger sis has done introduction.
Now the relationship is on the verge of breaking up cos the girl feels he does not have a job yet and all. The guy has been unstable.
When I heard I was mad with rage,that how can the girl consider such? So you gon leave someone you claim to love cos of financial security cos your parent said this and that?
I told my friend immediately that the girl never truly loved him. She was just using him to cruise.
Girls are just ungrateful species, how can you say you are grateful to him and then do that to him. Self centered mofos! Mtcheww..

In fact! Very annoying. Soon they go and marry the settled guy but be running back to old flame to satiate themselves! What a bargain! It's happening and will still happen....as long as humans exist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by anochuko01(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Guys, ladies will preach to our gender by telling us to be a nice guy,the most fatal trap you will ever set your life in is you believing their words. Don't seek relationship advice from ladies sef. They always preach to manipulate and subject your MAN fig. But they dont preach to themselves. They believe they are the standard wink irony.

I suppose break your head aswear! How come I haven't heard this until I experienced it lol.

My then girl was always telling me how a man is suppose to act and behave, these are things she hears from pastors and all. But she would never talk about what a woman is expected to do.

Bloody proud and selfish manipulators.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Vicdgreat556(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.

Lol...bro u brutal sha..but that's the absolute truth... well spoken... please guys let's learn to assist our fellow guy...I have seen guys in my sch who knows that their fellow guy gat no hope of lunch,but will still choose to take a lady out who other guys are planning to still take out for dinner... let's be wise,the probability of a guy reciprocating d help u did for him his way higher than dat of girls...most girls are just after d immediate pleasure or gain from u, immediately dey move to the next client,bro u re forgotten...

I remember in my 100lev,a lecturer came to teach chm113,also called organic chemistry..then he told us a story of how he got his job as a lecturer,that he wasn't even a first class student, he's just a second class student..but he's damn good,no one wanna miss his class,he teaches better than the so called Prof.. that's wen I know that there's diff between those has the gift of teaching and those who gat first class.. some are brilliant no doubt,but can't impact their knowledge in u...

Back to my story..he said to us,that we should help one another,he now told of story of our ex president Jonathan..wen he was a student, and then he wasn't too good in mathematics , and there's this one particular course mate of his he must always go meet, and he'll teach him, year's later,they all left school, before you see, GEJ became a president i.e after 20yrs...but that guy that usually teach him back then wasn't doing fine, things are hard,then one good day he heard GEJ will be coming to warri to commission a project,then he went there, there was crowd, after he's done, about going,he forced his way to get close to him, security repelled him,be began to shout that he caught the attention of GEJ,he saw him and recognize him, and said to his security to leave him, and dey had rapport,d man told him about his situation, that's how his life changed,the president gave him contract..

In conclusion,d lecturer said just imagine after sch,or in any aspect,u re looking for work or something or recommendation, and the person u re to meet for interview or to sign d paper is dat same guy u have been good to,he said u guys will forget interview, and start speaking pidgin �...

He said that was his own case too...he's said wen he applied for lecturing job,he was to be interviewed by 22 Prof,he said do you know what that means,that he's finished,...but getting there,he sat down, and the profs entered one after the other,then the last one entered, and looked at him,, and called his name, and said is this you, that he never knew his the one they wanted to interview.. and that Prof face his other colleagues and said to them that he's my boy,he's has been a good boy.. and they just asked him only one question,wic he got, and they forgot about him and start gisting,den tell him you can go...

Hence he said we should help each other in any ways,if u re brilliant Dan others,teach dem,if u have garri, give little to others,if u have enough food,share,if u have shoes, give to that Hustler u know his trying to help himself too...not because he's lazy, just that ur hustle might be better than his...or background differs

,he now said guy's, don't forget to help ur own guys more.. because ladies, will always get attention from diff guys , just imagine about 10 diff guys wanna take 1 girl out..,but there are guys out there who are forgotten...

146 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Dpsychologist: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat them.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by RealAlubarika(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Sharap most times my bestie dey reply fast as the message dey drop.

Kudos to you brother, he is dumb

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Mcslize: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
fake!

guys will just stay and fake things just to trend.

check the time stamps. girls dont reply chat that fast.

they always waste some time.

they reply that fast only when they are expecting alert from you.

That's not true. 3 of my babes do reply me at the speed of light. They don't let me rest.

I almost broke up with one cuz of that. She will litter my WhatsApp up with messages and calls.

Even if we talk just now she will call again. I almost got fed up until I told her to reduce the obsession.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by jacyhelen(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol.... Serves him right!!!!
Foolish men every where.
If you can't give your mother 100% of what you give your gf, you are foolish.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Men will never learn. Women will never change.

Be wise

Cc:
Dpsychologist
Martinez39s
Ubunja
Ilegendd
Deceptionlove
360clips

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by KingMack(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Many ogberaga's no go smell even sky talk more of heaven undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by 444crop: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tales of a heartbroken man...we all have our painful stories both genders...so move on homes

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
jacyhelen:
Lol.... Serves him right!!!!
Foolish men every where.
If you can't give your mother 100% of what you give your gf, you are foolish.

grin Remain blessed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
Nan Ghana, they never appreciate any help you rather then,I mean the girls o..The girl are so ungrateful.Buy car for them today,tomorrow they will forget..

bro it everywhere that why as a guys never allow women to be your priority in life ....when you give a woman 50 today and tomorrow another guy give her 100 see bruh ur already in her past that why you should not kill your self trying to please any woman because their needs are insatiable.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by freesoul12: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point

And your soul could accept all those money, gift and etc then right? The point is u ought to have trashed this thing out since d beggining of d relationship rather than giving d man hope of marrying u and back out in d future.

42 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

Lol...bro u brutal sha..but that's the absolute truth... well spoken... please guys let's learn to assist our fellow guy...I have seen guys in my sch who knows that their fellow guy gat no hope of lunch,but will still choose to take a lady out who other guys are planning to still take out for dinner... let's be wise,the probability of a guy reciprocating d help u did for him his way higher than dat of girls...most girls are just after d immediate pleasure or gain from u, immediately dey move to the next client,bro u re forgotten...

I remember in my 100lev,a lecturer came to teach chm113,also called organic chemistry..then he told us a story of how he got his job as a lecturer,that he wasn't even a first class student, he's just a second class student..but he's damn good,no one wanna miss his class,he teaches better than the so called Prof.. that's wen I know that there's diff between those has the gift of teaching and those who gat first class.. some are brilliant no doubt,but can't impact their knowledge in u...

Back to my story..he said to us,that we should help one another,he now told of story of our ex president Jonathan..wen he was a student, and then he wasn't too good in mathematics , and there's this one particular course mate of his he must always go meet, and he'll teach him, year's later,they all left school, before you see, GEJ became a president i.e after 20yrs...but that guy that usually teach him back then wasn't doing fine, things are hard,then one good day he heard GEJ will be coming to warri to commission a project,then he went there, there was crowd, after he's done, about going,he forced his way to get close to him, security repelled him,be began to shout that he caught the attention of GEJ,he saw him and recognize him, and said to his security to leave him, and dey had rapport,d man told him about his situation, that's how his life changed,the president gave him contract..

In conclusion,d lecturer said just imagine after sch,or in any aspect,u re looking for work or something or recommendation, and the person u re to meet for interview or to sign d paper is dat same guy u have been good to,he said u guys will forget interview, and start speaking pidgin �...

He said that was his own case too...he's said wen he applied for lecturing job,he was to be interviewed by 22 Prof,he said do you know what that means,that he's finished,...but getting there,he sat down, and the profs entered one after the other,then the last one entered, and looked at him,, and called his name, and said is this you, that he never knew his the one they wanted to interview.. and that Prof face his other colleagues and said to them that he's my boy,he's has been a good boy.. and they just asked him only one question,wic he got, and they forgot about him and start gisting,den tell him you can go...

Hence he said we should help each other in any ways,if u re brilliant Dan others,teach dem,if u have garri, give little to others,if u have enough food,share,if u have shoes, give to that Hustler u know his trying to help himself too...not because he's lazy, just that ur hustle might be better than his...or background differs

,he now said guy's, don't forget to help ur own guys more.. because ladies, will always get attention from diff guys , just imagine about 10 diff guys wanna take 1 girl out..,but there are
guys out there who are forgotten...
loud it. Them no dey hear. Girls have enough helpers. Imagine if we help each other more? Most men would not be jobless. But if you check well most positions have been taken by women because if boobs and yansh

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by 9japride(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

,he now said guy's, don't forget to help ur own guys more.. because ladies, will always get attention from diff guys , just imagine about 10 diff guys wanna take 1 girl out..,but there are guys out there who are forgotten...
[color=#006600][/color]

Very informative writeup cool. That's the truth, so many guys dey fall hand because of 1 minute pleasure.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ledaman: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
The world is not balance itself . so pray not to engaged in bad investment .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ebenezer202l(f): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
if na him fellow guy ask am that money he go say he no get embarassed

18 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
ebenezer202l:
if na him fellow guy ask am that money he go say he no get embarassed
no mind the idiot, shebi e don clear for him eyes now. Foolish fool

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Vicdgreat556(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
loud it. Them no dey hear. Girls have enough helpers. Imagine if we help each other more? Most men would not be jobless. But if you check well most positions have been taken by women because if boobs and yansh

Wisdom will not kill u man... infact you hardly go around and see male wanted here...it's always sales girls wanted,or secretary, and must be female...... I'm like won't guys work again...

But some guys would rather give a girl job than a guy just to form dey are baba for the girls and guy wey Sabi run show...

Las Las dem go come Twitter and f.b dey cry and wail if the girls dem don show Dem shaggae

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:

Lmaoooo

Now I know you are a fuqin crazy attention seeker.

Your soul wasnt blind to his millions that he spent but it suddenly comes awake when he proposes?

Michelle55 is a woman like you and she talks sense.

33 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

You made so much sense bro.

Kudos to you.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

Wisdom will not kill u man... infact you hardly go around and see male wanted here...it's always sales girls wanted,or secretary, and must be female...... I'm like won't guys work again...

But some guys would rather give a girl job than a guy just to form dey are baba for the girls and guy wey Sabi run show...

Las Las dem go come Twitter and f.b dey cry and wail if the girls dem don show Dem shaggae

It's really sad o bro. O dun mi. How I wish this gender could help each other more. Even our useless leaders are worst. Those ones Na G
Devil go punish their mama. Chasing after people's daughter and giving useless BBN contestants position they are not qualified for in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by eaglejay13(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Guys, ladies will preach to our gender by telling us to be a nice guy,the most fatal trap you will ever set your life in is you believing their words. Don't seek relationship advice from ladies sef. They always preach to manipulate and subject your MAN fig. But they dont preach to themselves. They believe they are the standard wink irony.

One of the very simple and outstanding lessons I've learnt about women:

Never believe what they say or take them seriously

26 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mtcheew.

I like nice guys and I like how they suffer in the hands of women too. No single sympathy.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.