Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94240 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Obasijoe: 2:31am On Nov 18, 2020
The man should visit amadioha
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Mulisana: 2:40am On Nov 18, 2020
The most closely spreading virus best matches the virus strain spreading in Europe rather than in China. President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused the virus of not preventing its spread to the United States.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by chiboy1116: 2:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Snow02:
Premium tears, NO WOMAN i repeat NO WOMAN is worth such an investment
your mum ? Your sis ?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by chiboy1116: 2:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point
u ended saying nothing with so many words .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ehinmowo: 3:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Jesse25:
this why some men go ahead to burn their gf alive this bullshit jezz men it a lesson to all men.

If only they can take redpill, they will know that women don't marry people below them except Dem don won enter menopause.

If you raise a woman's standard above yours, you can as well say by by to her.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by BigJoe19: 3:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Martinez39s, Ubunja come and see Nairaland men wey talk say Redpill na nonsense wailing on this thread, una no go get sense at last until women turn una to trash.

Not an iota of sympathy felt for him, good one from the lady.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by BigJoe19: 3:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin

Nl Alfa males never see anything yet.
Una tears go reach 20 pages.

Na just because say the guy was cheated that's why he's crying self.
Assuming he later married her,he will never cease to remind her on how he 'owns her'.
There are older women to fall in love with,he's training a small girl from secondary school.
If that isn't paedophilic I dunno what else is.
No need for that.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ehinmowo: 3:10am On Nov 18, 2020
davidswhales:

Jesús Christ! I am just so angry right now, I mean what the Bleep is wrong with girls/ladies/women.
A friend's friend is going through something similar to this except for the fact that they both just graduated.
The guy has actually visited the girls parents like a year ago to let them know how so much he loves their daughter. Now that they just graduated, the parents are like she needs to get wedded cos her younger sis has done introduction.
Now the relationship is on the verge of breaking up cos the girl feels he does not have a job yet and all. The guy has been unstable.
When I heard I was mad with rage,that how can the girl consider such? So you gon leave someone you claim to love cos of financial security cos your parent said this and that?
I told my friend immediately that the girl never truly loved him. She was just using him to cruise.
Girls are just ungrateful species, how can you say you are grateful to him and then do that to him. Self centered mofos! Mtcheww..

Tell ur friend to relax. My babe told me if after one year after graduation I am not ready, she would leave. I left her in d final year. She is still waiting on d lord now. Menopause knocking.

I am not saying d same thing will happen to d girl. But ur guy na guy. He should act like a man instead of fooling himself. PUMP SOME SENSE INTO HIS HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by ubunja(m): 3:23am On Nov 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
Martinez39s, Ubunja come and see Nairaland men wey talk say Redpill na nonsense wailing on this thread, una no go get sense at last until women turn una to trash.

Not an iota of sympathy felt for him, good one from the lady.
they'll learn or continue to cry

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by MorningStar233: 3:46am On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.

Eiya, may God make u have so much money so that issues like this won't annoy you so terribly... because u sound so pained....
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by kayswag100(m): 4:10am On Nov 18, 2020
donbachi:
His reward is in heaven.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Good for the poor boy

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by jacoik(m): 4:32am On Nov 18, 2020
donbachi:
His reward is in heaven.
like seriously? is he a teacher?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Orpe7(m): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2020
The only girl who ever broke up with me like (not like I trained her or anything) she is the one lacking her wounds now cus of karma
Bro, do your thing
Lift your head up, focus on yourself
And one day you will look back on this day and rejoice

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Ramaa(m): 4:48am On Nov 18, 2020
This is why am single till now.....

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by jacoik(m): 4:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Michelle55:

I'm not responsible for your misfortunes and frustration. Kindly take it elsewhere. You're highly inconsequential sir.
Thanks for quoting me, you are notice.
Now move along please
Udo
lolxxxxx hahahaha you are very harsh on him ooooo
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by larryking540: 5:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Creeza:
leave them to not believe the story. They call it fake.

Just that I don't like posting my private life on the net due to my introvert nature but the very first time one idiot girl chop my school fees for Uniben and turn around to dump my ass for a hoodlum , I realise this life no just balance at all. At all at all grin

Funny thing, confronted the imbecil.e and her only defence was “ But I also gave you sex”

Iye!!
Upper sakponba grin !!! My guy from the day eh you see woman, I no pity shiittt

my guy ,ladies know sex is the only gift they can give to a man , because they believe so much o their beauty
how Edo life man

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by FireKing: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point
you are selfish,greedy and inconsiderate ......so have you picture this like if it was ur brother or better yet ur future son will turn MAGA for a girl. Will you be proud and happy for a girl wey go rubbish ur son?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by cktheluckyman: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
You are a congenital fool.Shebi when he was spending the money you didn't know then that your soul did not accept him?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by 9jaRealist: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2020
>
He may not realize it now...
But it’s probably one of the best things that happened to him.

Nonetheless, I am somewhat bothered by the mentality here...
First, you are NOT “helping” someone if you are really expecting something in return (even marriage).

Second, Nigerian men (thankfully not all of them) should quit treating females as property...
That you “trained” your GF or any female doesn’t translate to some sort of “ownership” or proprietary rights

Finally, why would anyone (men and women) want to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with you?
I am empathetic enough to appreciate emotional hurt, but the WORST response is desperately clinging on.

The reality of life is that people grow and often CHANGE...
Accordingly, when two people find they are no longer in the same space, best for all to move on.

Best of luck to BOTH of them!

>

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2020
MorningStar233:

Eiya, may God make u have so much money so that issues like this won't annoy you so terribly... because u sound so pained....

Who's this one? Do I know you?
Please scram.
Get the fvck off of my mention.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by 9jaRealist: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2020
cktheluckyman:

You are a congenital fool.Shebi when he was spending the money you didn't know then that your soul did not accept him?

Was he BUYING her? shocked
>
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by xpress101(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2020
The last person that did this died while giving birth (both her and the baby). The guy never argue and forgave her and moved on. But God is a God of vengeance.
The guy didn't fight for himself but God did.

This life is not hard but we people made it so.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by riczy(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Am a lecturer in a schl of nursing in one SE schl, guys use ur head, I repeat use ur head, take care of ur siblings or assist charity homes instead of sponsoring one sorry low life fluke in d name of LOVE! Av settled fuss synonymous to this annually!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by milkytins(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2020
My wife introduced me to her parents when I was still M.Sc student without a job.

She agreed to marry me without a job.

We did our court wedding without a job.

A week after the wedding, I got my first job.

We both saved money for a year. Then we did church wedding a year after our court wedding.

Note, she was not desperate to get married cos she was young and just finished her NYSC then.

Celebrating our 7th and 6th year wedding anniversary for court and church wedding respectively this weekend.

We still have good women out there.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by israel90: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2020
All these only happen in movies I cant even try train her in school but if I do and she try this with me heaven knows she can never be normal again through out her life.she will never work with d certificate neither will she have peace because I will dedicate my self fully for her problem

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by zedman1(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2020
EasternActivist:
Suddenly she wanna be alone, while earlier before she can't.

This kind of matter always end in premium tears.
She doesn't want to be alone in the real sense, she is already with someone else. Some persons may see this as fake but it has happened to countless number of guys at some points in their lives and it's at this point some good guys suddenly turn players. A girl will never tell you why she's leaving, she just tells you she wants to quit, she wants to be alone, she needs space, blah blah blah then eventually gets super angry when you push to know why, then she starts ignoring your messages/calls, but in truth she's found someone else, someone"better". If the better guy happens not to be better, they come back for you (she'll be worse if you take her back) but if they are actually better then you're history. Very selfish beings....Same stories,different guys.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by EndRape2(f): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Break up, is not about female gender alone, we have both wicked male , and wicked females, many ladies got heart broken after investing so much in a man, I have a friend, married a boy with bsc, she was working and the boy did not get a job, she then sponsor him ,from her salary to do master, and PhD, and why he was doing that, the girl was still feeding him, and taking care of their 2 kids, he finish, got a job, and turn to an animal, follow different girls, beat the girl, sleep out, to worsen matter, the house they built, behind the girl, he went to put, a girl there,
each time the wife ask her, when they will pack there, he will tell her, the place is local, they should continue staying in the rented apartment, he kept frustrating the girl to go, he is 9months older than the girl,

Calling her name's, that the girl is his aunty, and mummy, that he is only months older than her, that how will he present the girl outside, as his aunty or what, telling the girl , that he has raised children from outside. He is no longer interested in the marriage.

So you people should just stop , all these nonsense ,like heartbreak is for guys alone, ladies are also suffering heart break, but the truth is,

May God punish and May it not be well with all the men, and women, breaking good and innocent people's Heart.

authorr=Vanzcharles post=96129351]It is a sad thing when there is no mutual love between two people dating or in a relationship.

This guy on twitter just came up to share his stories. Below is the chat between the duo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DansomanKanye/status/1328415082951438340[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by authority2006(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:

Forget the spending part. Lol.
She also reciprocated one way or another. Sex you meant?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Uniquekriss(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2020
ije uwa
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by EndRape2(f): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2020
He is right, very correct. why spending for her, he was having sex with her, and I am sure the girl was doing house girl job for her, like washing his cloths, cleaning his house, it is possible she has seen, something, that she feels will destroy the marriage, a broken marriage is better than a broken relationship, maybe the boy is a mummy's boy, that is being control by his mummy, or a dirty lazy boy, or a criminal marriage is too golden to be broken, it is better quote author=chiboy1116 post=96158726] u ended saying nothing with so many words .[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.