Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads (51120 Views)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / Over 42,000 Unclaimed Certificates - University Of Calabar Write An Open Letter / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by sinkhole: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2020
University of Benin, Nigeria has urged the graduates of the University to come and collect their uncollected certificates as the keeping of the certificates by the University is costing them money.

If the graduates refused to collect their certificates within one year of graduation then they will be levied whenever they come forward for collection.

UNIVERSITY OF BENIN R M. B. 1154, BENIN CITY, NIGERIA.

Office of the Registrar
Our Ref: REG/RO/C.73
NOTICE TO ALL GRADUATES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
registrart.unlben.alu.ng

Date: 130, November, 2020

The Management of the University of Benin has noted with dismay that many graduates of the University of Benin are yet to collect their certificates, thereby increasing the cost of storage and the burden of preservation of these uncollected certificates.

With a view to reversing this trend, management has resolved as follows:

1. That all graduates of the University, who are yet to collect their certificates, are to do so forthwith or within three months of this notice without a charge.

2. That at the expiration of the three months of grace (15. November, 2020 — 15. February, 2021), the following charges shall be levied for certificates not collected within the period.

0-1 year of graduation FREE
1-5 years of graduation N5,000
6-10 years of graduation N8,000
11-15 years of graduation 12,000
16-20 years of graduation N15,000
21-30 years of graduation 20,000
31 years of graduation and above N25,000

PLEASE note that collection of certificates from the University of Benin is FREE when collected within one year of graduation.

Signed C.I, Ehigiator Ay. Registrar
Ag. Registrar & Secretary to Council CLARKSON I. EHIGIATOR, B.Sc, MPA (Benin)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Brandonx(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Probably most the people refusing to collect their certificates are 3rd class graduates grin
What am I going to do with the certificate after 10 years, Frame it and put it in my living room?

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by christejames(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Osas don finally find out say him go dey cash out steadily without any thick paper wey them call certificate, so why Osas go need am again?

But our universities most a times are the cause of this, what stops them from issuing the certificates on the day of convocation or a day after? if they had been doing it like this we won't be here begging those that graduated more than three decades ago to come back and collect their certificates that they may not have any need for again. Some are probably late already.

My set was fortunate because we were issued ours just a day after convocation.

Slawormiir, what do you have to say?

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by slawormiir: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....the niggarrr above me

Most Niggarrrrs way get the result don dey do street with better tools and format

And the girls don turn runs babe
Make i light up another tie of weed for the night.. before i sit on my chair to huzzle for the night
there is always light and fire at the other end of my weed..

Chinese huzzle nor easy......if not for WeChat/alipay.... wetin real niggarrrz for do
God punish mark Zuckerberg and Facebook....them nor go fit frustrate us

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by osamz007: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2020
LIKE SAY U GO USE AM GET JOB

17 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by 444crop: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
If almost all d graduates never die finish na

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by CodeTemplar: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Simple IT solutions can save them all these stress and errors. Print them out on watermarked papers as they come. And maintain records of successful printouts.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by ProfAmaben(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
No difference between tissue paper and certificates in Nigeria. The only difference is that you pay higher for the latter.

Learn a skill today and leave certificates for the blind.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by thesicilian: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
You're asking people who have probably no good jobs since over 5yrs of graduation to come and still pay money to collect their certificates.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by ArticleBeast: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uniben still keep the certificate... Boys still dey street dey hustle. Certificate never get use jare

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by collum(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
do the management knows if they are still alive, in prison, in hospital, or SARS have invaded their living certificate.

Nigeria na wa ooh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin When them dey cash out on a weekly basis

49 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by ebenezer202l(f): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
collinsuchendu:
grin When them dey cash out on a weekly basis
I have a laptop, tell me how to use it and make money

5 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Kelly2713(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
ebenezer202l:
I have a laptop, tell me how to use it and make money
share me the idea too brother.
i have a very good laptop, though i use it for autocad designs but i need something more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by ProphetofOdin: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Probably most the people refusing to collect their certificates are 3rd class graduates grin
What am I going to do with the certificate after 10 years, Frame it and put it in my living room?

I am not a third class graduate and i have not collected mine, because i dont need it, education in Nigeria is overrated especially a Nigerian certificate of any class.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by nairavsdollars(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who certificates epp?
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by sammysmiles(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wahala
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by sammysmiles(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wahala...
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Weedhustler: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
School nq scam for Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by LadyPortable(f): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahaha
They will come for the certificate when it will be needful as for now keep it safe

3 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by stainbaba(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Very cheap...Delsu own na dead...30k for 4yrs...10yrs and above 50k

6 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria schooling na scam...
Certificate seems to be useless in Nigeria
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by pozehnani(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na by force?

People don't care anylonger because it's useless in Nigeria.

Imagine.. someone will graduate and wont be able to get a job with his cert until he attains retirement age where no coy will want to employ people within that age bracket and you tell them to still value the damn certificate.

Use it to fan yourselves in your stuffy offices.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by fergie001: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Make una keep am..

shutupthere.....you don collect your own?
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by prospaj: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uniben dey find money badly jare, na dem go tell me wen to collect certificate.

7 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by chukwuibuipob: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
sad uselessl pali.After grad heads don bald finish like vultures/bend from riding Okada sad
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by simple250: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahaaaa no level men don forget certificate enter street o ,who certificate help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by larryking540: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Brandonx:

most of them don't even need the papers , people like basket mouth is making it big time without the certificate ,and many others ,so what's the need ,my children don't need to kw if I go school my wealth will speak for it's self ,

the very day I graduated from aau, I burnt all my books because I say na money be next in my mind ,even sign board I stop looking at ,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by WrittyWritter(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who certificate help 4 naija..abeg dey should it very well..at least dey are helping dem to keep it..wen dey need it dey will come and take it..and if dey don't...dey should continue to keep it... smiley

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by omoadeleye(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
They should just price a tag of 200k, people will rush to come and collect it... That 5k is a peanut

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.