Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old (47018 Views)

I Finally Got To meet my favorite Nigerian artiste Timaya / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by NaijaCover(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Update From . COM

Timaya has unveiled a baby girl who was welcomed six months ago by Nigerian-American visual artist, Dunnie O, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By NaijaCove, The Singer took to Instagram to share beautiful photos of his ''daughter,'' Maya, who is six months old today, November 17. He also praised the child's mother and called her "Special."

He wrote in his caption: 'Y’all meet my daughter MAYA. She is 6 months old. @dunnieo U so special. Gratitude...'

Announcing the birth of the child with stunning babybump photo, Dunnie wrote on her page: "Changes Everything. Thank you GOD for this new chapter and for our miracle blessing. I am so grateful to GOD for choosing me to mother another precious soul."

Timaya already has two daughters with his first baby mama, Barbara, and a son with a popular home decor expert, Tama.

Dunnie O. is already a mother to daughter from a previous relationship.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHr83D2lkrw/?igshid=1482s1cmb43sb

22 Likes

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by NaijaCover(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Promotions: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
the baby is beautiful... Congrats Timaya

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by LawLab247: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by WrittyWritter(f): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok..baby number 4 smiley...mother number 3 smiley

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Shortyy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beautiful girl

4 Likes

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by EXLOVER(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chulo nor dey tire, anytime i cum me give them baby.

Two of the Baby Mama's are doing well, I don't know about the other one, but Timaya is just producing baby like hit songs, he should try and calm down his preek, he should start using it to urinate.

I will like to know what my seed will look like.

Very Soon.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by slawormiir: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Females will always be Female
See as she do face for the first picture like a real female child
Nor be say those females stuff don dey her body now o like breast, broad hips or estrogen and progesterone
But her facial look and the way she expresses it while sleeping in the first picture just show say she be vaginal person..she just express am as if she be slay queen already.....which means women acting stylishly and romantic na from birth he dey start

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Thattallgirl(f): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beautiful you are! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Factfinder1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Soo adorable

I'll birth and father beautiful and morally upright children by the grace of God

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by nairavsdollars(f): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Timaya is one responsible father i have respect for

3 Likes

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by ATEAMS: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
#that feeling #

Have you ever just looked at someone while they’re doing something small like driving or laughing and just smile bc u like them so much.

6 Likes

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Joe696ch: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Awwn
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Authoreety: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lovely
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by BUSHHUNTER: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Babymama number what?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by BREYZ: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Maya Timaya grin wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Aboguede(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
We don hear grin

Everything u wan tell us

Timaya time don Pass

He is becoming an irritant grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by DennisEche(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
MONEY TALKS, GIVE IT TO TIMAYA AND OBO , THEY CARE FOR THEIR KIDS UNLIKE THE DEAD BEATS ONCE

6 Likes

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Dexpro: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Adorable �☺️ and so cute.

But some cute babies are in need of medical assistance and health care.

You can create a campaign for cuties in need of medical assistance.

We are willing to assist people with genuine needs raise the much needed funds for:

Medical emergencies
Buying workplace tools
Educational assistance
Covid-19 assistance
Fund raising for orphanage and the likes.
Rent assistance
And lots more...

Click the link on my signature to explore.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by sochey(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
All I see is adorability grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Timaya get pikin Wahoo.
Papa One of Bayelsa.
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Gfrey6(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
6 months with two teeth cool
She's beautiful ❤️

6 Likes

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by pegix(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Money is talking wink
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by delzbaba(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
this boys lack self control, na every toto u must impregnate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by semyman: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pastors should repent

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Authoreety: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Timaya is one responsible father i have respect for
Keep quiet
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by EmekaBlue(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
She come resemble hausa pikin
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by mitchyy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
She is cute

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by NaijaFutbol: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
ehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land / Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images / Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.