Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old (47025 Views)

I Finally Got To meet my favorite Nigerian artiste Timaya / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Kirchoffs: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Timaya is one responsible father i have respect for
Since you claim he's responsible y not open your legs for him and become baby mama number 4
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Lagosianswag: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nice. Maya! Maya! Maya!

Minnie Riperton wink
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by collum(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
she is beautiful

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by emmyN(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
So adorable. I'm encouraged in my quest to make baby mamas cheesy
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by sylve11: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Cute!! cool
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
DelphiOracle:
are u for real?
Yes, I wi teach you how to gain unlimited access to almost any WordPress themes and plugins.
It's easy, but most people don't know
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by IAMPEDRO: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Females will always be Female
See as she do face for the first picture like a real female child

Nor be say those females stuff don dey her body now like breast, broad hips or estrogen and progesterone
But her facial look and the way she exresses it while sleeping in the first picture just show say she be vaginal person
Lol...... Epa, you see na case
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Kubin: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Poverty die die die die poverty die
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by chatinent: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beautiful girl.
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by henryligit: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Like play
this dude have lasted more than Nigeria expected in music industry today
Many musicians come an go
but he still remain
Congrats Papa one of....
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by terryflexy: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
The baby fine oooooo, I remember this guy that yeah, back in allu pH town, when we dey chill that year
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by lekki1444: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
allow me to flex ass nigga
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Botvfx1: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who wins and who dies when Lady Koikoi fights bush baby?

Watch full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1l86UgSVXE&t=1s
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by ikorodureporta: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
d guy won hide am b4... bt d pikin spirit strong
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Pidginwhisper: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
This one left her Marriage to become a babymama. These Vagina people sef.
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Donspicey: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na valentine accidental discharge result be dis ooo

Papi Chulo i hail oooooo

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Timaya And and his Love for big asss women ehnn grin grin
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by ponziponzi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Is he Hindu?
Maya is the name of a Hindu Goddess
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by UkBalesNig(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] beautiful girl
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chulo no dey tire cheesy
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by DelphiOracle(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Yes, I wi teach you how to gain unlimited access to almost any WordPress themes and plugins.
It's easy, but most people don't know
ok. No problem. I will chat you up
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
henryligit:
Like play this dude have lasted more than Nigeria expected in music industry today Many musicians come an go but he still remain Congrats Papa one of....
his songs still dey hit?
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by TheCork(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Beautiful you are! smiley

hello & hi do u do please & how are u today. please do u hav yansh & can u cook n clean? Am looking for a helpfull lady to do housemaid job for 3 month & u get paid a cool 400 naira a month (cash).
U intaressted? smiley
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by femi4: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Promotions:
the baby is beautiful... Congrats Timaya
Maya meets Timaya
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Rebuke: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Timaya is one responsible father i have respect for

Responsible? Do yhu know what being responsible mean at all?

A man distributing babies across the globe is responsible, smh!

Things that used to be a thing of shame is now being glorified today.

A man who can't keep a wife but only good at giving them belle and making them baby mamas isn't a responsible man please.

I don't know if anyone of yhu will be happy to have a sister who is a baby mama to any man or have a daughter in future who has no husband but a baby mama.

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by karkel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Females will always be Female
See as she do face for the first picture like a real female child
Nor be say those females stuff don dey her body now o like breast, broad hips or estrogen and progesterone
But her facial look and the way she expresses it while sleeping in the first picture just show say she be vaginal person..she just express am as if she be slay queen already.....which means women acting stylishly and romantic na from birth he dey start
E be like say your weed the shine eye oo
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by moneyissweet(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Timaya and big yansh are like buhari and Islam.

Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Thattallgirl(f): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

hello & hi do u do please & how are u today. please do u hav yansh & can u cook n clean? Am looking for a helpfull lady to do housemaid job for 3 month & u get paid a cool 400 naira a month (cash).
U intaressted? smiley
Could it be u desire swear?
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by efighter: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Babymama number what?

Number 3 sir.
Re: Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old by Sheriman(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Timaya Autodesk Maya

Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) / Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land / How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year