Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) (25299 Views)

OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by spoilerx: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Black man can mess up sha.

King Leopold murdered millions of Africans and a black man is accepting award from his family

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Worldoma: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
jrusky:

Don't disturb me with that your craps I'm watching football now Nigeria vs Sierra Leone. I will back to educate you pls pray Super do not lost because if theg lost ehnn.....

grin grin grin grin

I won't reply you again.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by xcodedc(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats to Mr. Tony!

For Me, I am Earnestly looking forward to receiving my Golden Crown of Honor for a work well done From the KING of kings..

I Am Looking forward to Hear Him say " Welcome Home my Beloved Son"

Brothers and Sisters, Do not be Carried away by Events , The Trumpet is about to SHOUT!!

Drop whatever it is that is a Hinderance between you and GOD Almighty.
No matter what or who it is, it's not Worth Missing Heaven for..

Living in delusion!!
imagine someone promise to make you a king in a foreign land after you die, and you sheepishly counting on the hope.
The only heaven is the developed land where luxurious life is lived , if you can't create one in your life time, then keep on hoping to be crowned in "heaven" which only exist in the brainwashed man's mind
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by stagger: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
How Tony Elumelu collects an award named after a mass murderer just beats me.

Is it that we must always seek validation from muzungus at any cost?
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Worldoma: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

According to Wikipedia,

"Propaganda is communication that is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, which may not be objective and may be presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented".

I kind of like d definition above especially where it says that propaganda has an object or intent which is to "further an agenda". So can u pls explain to me how my position that tony elumelu is Agbor was intended to "further an agenda"? How does my comment about Tony's ethnicity meet d criteria of propaganda as defined by Wikipedia above?

Oga, I no be your English teacher abeg. Read the definition of propaganda you quoted from Wikipedia you so much like carefully and slowly again. I believe after that you will understand how your comment met the definition you quoted from Wikipedia.

If you weren't trying to further an agenda, influence people's opinions or encourage a particular perception, you would have apologized for saying that Elumelu is from Ika LG when I confronted you with the truth.

I know your next question will be "what agenda and perception am I trying to further or encourage?" but you know what, I'm not going to write another reply to you.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Worldoma:

Oga, I no be your English teacher abeg. Read the definition of propaganda you quoted from Wikipedia you so much like carefully and slowly again. I believe after that you will understand how your comment met the definition you quoted from Wikipedia.

If you weren't trying to further an agenda, influence people's opinions or encourage a particular perception, you would have apologized for saying that Elumelu is from Ika LG when I confronted you with the truth.

I know your next question will be "what agenda and perception am I trying to further or encourage?" but you know what, I'm not going to write another reply to you.

Y won't u write another reply to me? Aren't u d one who said my statement is a lie and propaganda? Can't u prove d lie& d propaganda?

All these screenshot u are posting don't differ in anyway from d Wikipedia definition I provided. Post all d definitions u can lay on if u so wish. U still haven't answered d questions I asked u:

I kind of like d definition above especially where it says that propaganda has an object or intent which is to "further an agenda". So can u pls explain to me how my position that tony elumelu is Agbor was intended to "further an agenda"? How does my comment about Tony's ethnicity meet d criteria of propaganda as defined by Wikipedia above?
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This is what well meaning Nigerians have been telling the president, CAS that bh, bandits, terror herdsmen, kidnappers, ipob, endsars does no one any good.

These things chase away investment, investors, foreign exchange, amazing human resources with world changing ideas.

Would you open a shop in a place that is on fire? No!

Nigeria terrorist government and their foreign members in crimes of every regimes has been subjecting people into suffering and smiling. People are so scare of demanding, holding their federal government and states governors accountable, nigerian politicians of all levels are using so called security forces against the citizens that speak up against evil in government houses by government agencies. Only 25 days people rose up against their oppressors, hallelujah boys are complaining.

If nigeria politicans in power and their government of all levels don't implement protesters demands, the next protests will keep our oppressors and their hallelujah boys on the race.

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by larryking540: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
sunboy:
Wow The same King Leopold who triggered the struggle for Africa ?

Who killed millions of Africans!!! No offense, no be all title person they accept o

I really had self respect for this man but today I have lost it ,if you can receive an award in honor of people who killed your brothers then it's very obvious Tony is worst than them ,
my question now is how did tony make his money ,

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by wilsontonye: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Africans know your history. Read, read and read
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by larryking540: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
spoilerx:
Black man can mess up sha.

King Leopold murdered millions of Africans and a black man is accepting award from his family

because he has don something worst than the leopold himself , sometimes I Know there is hunger in Africa or 9ja ,but make we try check hand way we day shake ,some hands are snake and toney is one snake in green grass among nigeria ,if toney as they say likes to empower youth ,did you notice he never voiced out concerning this end sars protest,it's high time the nigeria youth start to boycott company that are monopolizing the nigeria competition market example like dangote

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by byinks(f): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
larryking540:

because he has don something worst than the leopold himself , sometimes I Know there is hunger in Africa or 9ja ,but make we try check hand way we day shake ,some hands are snake and toney is one snake in green grass among nigeria ,if toney as they say likes to empower youth ,did you notice he never voiced out concerning this end sars protest,it's high time the nigeria youth start to boycott company that are monopolizing the nigeria competition market example like dangote

He's about to do the same thing Leopold did to Nigerians
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by larryking540: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
byinks:

He's about to do the same thing Leopold did to Nigerians

he is already doing it ,I have a zimbabwe guy living next door to me ,I was surprised when he said he knows tony ,I was shock ,it's obvious toney is selling not just nigeria but Africa to new white masters

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Bibors(m): 1:56am On Nov 18, 2020
I'm happy you were recognized but the name Leopold attached to the honor makes me sick.
That name should never be used in honor of an African.
His name is cursed.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by sunboy(m): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2020
larryking540:

I really had self respect for this man but today I have lost it ,if you can receive an award in honor of people who killed your brothers then it's very obvious Tony is worst than them ,
my question now is how did tony make his money ,

I agree with you.

The fact that he’s one of those that put Africa the way it is right now ... makes it so annoying.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2020
jrusky:

Elemule is not igbo man he is a Delta man so just shut da f u c k
Elumelu is an Igbo but not from the SE.

Don't tell me you don't know the difference between an igbo and some one from the SE

The main focus should be on the award he received from Belgium
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by larryking540: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2020
sunboy:

I agree with you.

The fact that he’s one of those that put Africa the way it is right now ... makes it so annoying.

it's very obvious
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Synord(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please mail me at idsam700@gmail.com. Can’t access my main email

IamHeWrites:
Tony Elumelu chairman of UBA Group, Transcorp and Tony Elumelu Foundation has been presented a national honour by the Kingdom of Belgium, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Elumelu on Monday shared photos from the event which happened on Sunday night.

He was conferred with the honorary distinction of Officer in the Order of Leopold, Belgium’s oldest and most important national honour.

https://twitter.com/TonyOElumelu/status/1328224328274636800?s=20

Elumelu said he was humbled by the recognition of the foundation’s work in empowering entrepreneurs in Africa.

https://twitter.com/TonyOElumelu/status/1328224332670267392?s=19

Elumelu thanked the Belgian Royal Palace and the country’s embassy in Nigeria, adding that he looks forward to furthering partnership with Africa.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by buygala(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
wilsontonye:

Africans know your history. Read, read and read
I got your mail notification Sir. kindly find my contact number in any of my sales threads. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China / Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.