Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo (87445 Views)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Has Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Gandollaar(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ades1234:

U are very right bro, no big man in Hell,
Those men left without knowing God ends in Hell fire
So your God is going to roast 99.9% of his creation in sulphur just because they didn't or refused to know him? Can you do that to your child?
How can a loving Father do that to his kids? Moreso when a total majority of mankind are already headed to your so called hell, so who go remain?
Maybe you and that guy you quoted.

1 Like

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Gandollaar(f): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Offpoint1:
People living with that righteousness guy are trying, I'm here trying to imagine myself being his neighbor.

The guy obsession with heaven and hell makes me wonder if God made a mistake sending him to earth.
So you even read his post? He's annoying most of the time. I wonder why cancellers have not fallen on him.
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
"Baba" if you put em "gida" na you sabi

1 Like

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by macjireh: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Gandollaar:
So your God is going to roast 99.9% of his creation in sulphur just because they didn't or refused to know him? Can you do that to your child?
How can a loving Father do that to his kids? Moreso when a total majority of mankind are already headed to your so called hell, so who go remain?
Maybe you and that guy you quoted.
in d days of Noah,, d whole world was drowned,, only 8persons were saved....In d days of Lot,,a whole city was destroyed except Lot's family,, his wife was not spared wen she looked back....God has no time for a wicked generation... even if d whole world presently should perish,,He already has more than enough souls to use for d world to come

2 Likes

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Tabitha03(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
We already know who that big Nigerian is.....Mamman Daura
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Gandollaar(f): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
macjireh:

in d days of Noah,, d whole world was drowned,, only 8persons were saved....In d days of Lot,,a whole city was destroyed except Lot's family,, his wife was not spared wen she looked back....God has no time for a wicked generation... even if d whole world presently should perish,,He already has more than enough souls to use for d world to come
Don't use the word "perish", say if God has to kill the whole of his sinful creation in order to have peace of mind, then so be it.
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by oguns222: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

This fellow has been spamming the forum with copy and paste message , accusing innocent NL'S wrongly and abusing them.

Kindly help us to do something about him

You are just wasting your time. Mannabbgrills and simplyleo made more empty noise than you, but they have been silenced. They couldn't help it anymore and were forced to stop using their monickers. They were pretenders, but their pretences were exposed. If you too keep on prompting tribalism and bad leadership on this forum, people will focus on you and silence your monicker on this forum...... forever.

Don't think hiding in the panties of mods will help you. The worst that can happen is ban. And ban is made for man tongue. You can't continue insulting people's intelligence and expect them to keep quiet and not give you your deserved written responses.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by OsuIgboIpob: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]No bi Only BIG Nigerian ! Na FAT Nigerian !

We deceive ourselves with all these Titles..

The person who Should be seen as BIG is one who Departed Having Accepted JESUS Christ..

There is no Big man in Hell!
Everyone there does the same thing! Wailing, Crying, scratching, Screaming, regretting etc..

That is why we all, as a Matter of urgent Neccessity, need to Surrender Completely and Genuinely to Jesus Christ and Live for Him and in His ways, so in Case we are called Home, we will not be in a place of Torment while others are Eating and Drinking on our Head on Earth..[/s]
Or deh
Pot call kettle black...

All na attention WHORING!
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by DollarBuddy: 1:05am On Nov 18, 2020
I only hope the "wheel chair" General is fine?
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Imjustagirl(f): 1:07am On Nov 18, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Mamman Daura isn't a politician but a nephew to a politician living in a free rent in Aso Rock.
cc LZAA Imhotep MsAllison GandolIaar IJOBA2

Well she didn't say politician, she said Nigerian
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Simplyleo: 1:11am On Nov 18, 2020
oguns222:

You are just wasting your time. Mannabbgrills and simplyleo made more empty noise than you, but they have been silenced. They couldn't help it anymore and were forced to stop using their monickers. They were pretenders, but their pretences were exposed. If you too keep on prompting tribalism and bad leadership on this forum, people will focus on you and silence your monicker on this forum...... forever.

Don't think hiding in the panties of mods will help you. The worst that can happen is ban. And ban is made for man tongue. You can't continue insulting people's intelligence and expect them to keep quiet and not give you your deserved written responses.
I still don't know how you and your ilk will lie to yourselves and believe those lies knowing very well it is a big fat lie.

Me abandoning moniker because some intolerant clowns who can't take very little dose of same drugs they administer to others are hovering around my moniker like diseased houseflies? I laugh in chest beating. grin

One, I don't operate any moniker other than this. (If you like believe or disagree, that's is absolutely your business).

Two, if I don't make comments here, one of the following must be the case:

1. I'm on ban
2. I'm not on nairaland (I catch my fun on nairaland, never a full time job for me).
3. No topic of interest to me.
4. E no concern me.

Three, tagging and mentioning me on nairaland really makes me believe I'm hitting clowns at the right places.

So if you like, tag and mention me 1 million times a day, na just laff a dey laff.

But me abandoning my username because clowns are all over my mention? I still don't know what that means. Though ipob reason somehow. cheesy

Oya, go call the rest of your members to come queue inside me mention. Very funny pipu. grin

1 Like

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by sencekompis: 1:28am On Nov 18, 2020
ABI NA WHO I BE DEY THINK NI ??
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by oguns222: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

I grin

Lolz. This pay per post, immoral useful idiot is back.

Why the long post? Why is your long post reeling of frustration and desperation?

1 Like

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by ebenezer202l(f): 1:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Imjustagirl:

Well she didn't say politician, she said Nigerian
op changed the title of the thread.
initially it was written a "prominent politician"
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Kingrefreshed: 2:04am On Nov 18, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Nigerian investigative journalist, Dr Kemi Olunloyo, has announced that a prominent Nigerian has passed away. She tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1328689547035676673

That's how they carried Buhari to London when he was sick and came back with this Sudanese ruling us. Naija Fiful Taya me

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Maski87: 2:57am On Nov 18, 2020
I hope it's not our dear leader
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by henryhemon(m): 3:54am On Nov 18, 2020
She said the truth, he is a house of rep member. He stays at utako, Jerry ghana street.
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Aguogba(m): 4:09am On Nov 18, 2020
cpu2006:
Na Madam Kemi Olunloyo always dey break this kind News.

give us good news, not this kind yeye news shocked shocked
Which news better pass say a Nigerian politician died?. Remember what happened in the morning of June 9,1998 how it seemed Nigeria scored a world cup winning goal because the ONLY time Nigerians rejoice together is when our football team play. That is the only scenario that can describe what happened that morning. Except one family, every other Nigerian home rejoiced!.
So Aunty Kemi, bring it on grin
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Aguogba(m): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Davash222:
Every soul must taste death!
My Bible did not tell me so. What if rapture happens this morning?

2 Likes

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Where my money na
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by helinues: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2020
oguns222:

Silence who?

Since how many years?

Make una fo mount untop each other , una 63 never reach
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Champneys: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
No bi Only BIG Nigerian ! Na FAT Nigerian !

We deceive ourselves with all these Titles..

The person who Should be seen as BIG is one who Departed Having Accepted JESUS Christ..

There is no Big man in Hell!
Everyone there does the same thing! Wailing, Crying, scratching, Screaming, regretting etc..

That is why we all, as a Matter of urgent Neccessity, need to Surrender Completely and Genuinely to Jesus Christ and Live for Him and in His ways, so in Case we are called Home, we will not be in a place of Torment while others are Eating and Drinking on our Head on Earth..

You lost the plot when you dragged Jesus into it.

Bloody fanatic.
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Righteousness89(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Champneys:

You lost the plot when you dragged Jesus into it.

Bloody fanatic.
Listen young Soul!!
Let this Sink in your Medula oblagata!

YOU ARE LOST WITHOUT JESUS!
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Champneys: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Listen young Soul!!
Let this Sink in your Medula oblagata!

YOU ARE LOST WITHOUT JESUS!

Eat a di......ck

1 Like

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by tyup(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2020
oluoma1:
I know where you're going no problem continue

Lol grin
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Richykaycee(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2020
think the Daura family have something to say, that bubu uncle abi family member get question mark?. God own's all men
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by tyup(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Offpoint1:
People living with that righteousness guy are trying, I'm here trying to imagine myself being his neighbor.

The guy obsession with heaven and hell makes me wonder if God made a mistake sending him to earth.

lmao grin grin
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Offpoint1: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
So you even read his post? He's annoying most of the time. I wonder why cancellers have not fallen on him.
To be honest, I don't... Because I know what he'll write by his first sentence. Very predictable.

1 Like

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Ghabz(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Nigerian investigative journalist, Dr Kemi Olunloyo, has announced that a prominent Nigerian has passed away. She tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1328689547035676673
I hate hide n seek play esp at 9t...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.