Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? (1347 Views)

Is There Any Sense In Investing On Transportation....? / Interested in Investing In Producing Comics? / Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? by pastort1(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2011
I currently manage a fleet of cars for commercial purposes. If you are ready to invest, you can make a minimum of 80% of your investment in two years.

HOW?

You will buy a toyota camry 1999 model (tiny light)-must be very clean.
You will have a comprehensive insurance cover on the vehicle
You will also install a tracker
Maximum total investment - 1.2 million
You will then transfer to us
We will give to a driver who will pay 100k per month
Out of which we pay you 90k every month
Any default will result in the withdrawal of the car - previous remittances will be lost (Solid contract to be signed)
Ownership of the car automaticaly transfers to the driver after 24 months
All maintenance will be borne by the driver
We have experienced drivers waiting to start at short notice

If you are interested, please call me on 08023153739 or send a mail to afaleye@aviareps.com
Re: Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? by pastort1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
Still on
Re: Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? by pastort1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2011
Still on
Re: Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? by omachi1026(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
I am interested, Give other details; oobidike@gmail.com.
Re: Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? by Desanta(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
I am interested but I live in Benin City, Give other details to kennedydesaint@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Attractiveness Of Haulage Business? / Why Your Business Ideas Dies Before Maturity-3 / ATTENTION: Dealers In Tipper Haulage/ Tipper Haulage Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.