Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. (955 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / Is Anyone Attending Ake Arts And Books Festival? / Is Anyone Attending Ake Arts And Books Festival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am Alamu Solomon and also known as Excelsiorfarm, the brand is known by those mostly in the business of Agriculture. I created this thread for individuals that are interested to improve their lives in every wise. From the issue of Career, Spirituality(Emphasis on Christianity), Academics, Business and Life in general. I will be writing about my books and hope it could assist you to be better.

I am a Father, a farmer, Educationalist and a Child of God.

Focus is for those that needs encouragement irrespective of their circumstances and challenges.

God Bless
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
The first book i will showcase is titled Wrinkled: Get your Life Back. The focus of the book is on those that are in trying times, in their life, home, careers, spirituality and academics etc.

Wrinkled shares with you stories of new hope and encouragement. The book elicits that there is success lurking around irrespective of past failures with hopelessness. It opens up the lives of those that have gone from failure to amazing success. Wrinkled will help you deal with, how to work out from failure, overcome hopelessness, revive dead dreams and unfulfilled visions. Drawing from his experience and realities of others, you will learn how to live by focus, avoid unnecessary pitfalls, awake dead dreams and get your life back to greatness. By the time you are through with book, you will arise with a new life.

The book is on Amazon as an ebook and also as a paperback. Let me have your feedback
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NK5NHFD

Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
The second is my Fish Farming Guide for Aspiring fish farmers and already practising fish farmers. This is back with over 17 years experience in fish farming business in Nigeria by God's Grace.

It could also you to improve your farming activities and enhance your knowledge in fish farming.

This can be gotten through your whatsapp or email.

Cease this advantage to get detailed information from hatchery, treatment, calculations of stocking rate to feeding to feed formulations etc

Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2020
THIS IS A LITTLE PIECE FROM MY WORK "Wrinkled" available on Amazon:

“To weather the storms of life, there could be wear and tear.
That is formation for your perfection.”

Life issues could get so uninteresting that what comes to mind is to throw in the towel. I want to encourage you to read this piece gently and see that it is never over until you agree to let the circumstances define it is over. That you failed once or more times, does not make you a failure. That you lost a job or your business went down and you are in debt does not make you desire to give up on life. There is a woman whose testimony was shared in church at Glory Tabernacle in Ibadan (Southwest Nigeria) with her seated in the congregation on a Sunday morning, she took the secondary school leaving certificate seven times and failed year in year out, but she never gave up.

Thank God for those around her that did not also give up on her, she later passed to gain admission into the university after failing for seven consecutive years. At this period, her former colleagues have already graduated and few are already having master degrees, but this did not deter her from staying focus with her life, however others passed their own secondary school leaving certificate did not even make it into any higher institution and gave up on life.

Doctor Mary (not her real name) still kept on track despites the failings, ridicules and shame that the environment and people in it threw at her until she came out with first class degree at the end of her study. Now a PhD holder while those that have master degrees when she was just entering university never proceeded. She was focus, she persevere while it were very easily to throw in the towel. Definitely the world could understand, they would give excuses for her that she does not have brains for academics if she gave up, however Dr. Mary never allow temporary setback to nail her destiny...........................
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2020
The third book I wrote is about business called the 'Complete Entrepreneur modules', it contains more than 60 business ideas you can start anywhere in the world.

It contains pictures too.

Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2020
Happy New Month to you all. God will make it great for you. You can visit amazon kindle for the wrinkled or get the other ebook directly from me
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Happy Weekend. I believe you are doing great.
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas and God bless
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by koxyz: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2020
The books,are they not available in Nigerian bookshop?
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2020
koxyz:
The books,are they not available in Nigerian bookshop?
Wrinkled(ebook and paperback) is available on Amazon. The others could be gotten through WhatsApp or email as an ebook.

I submitted to a Nigerian site and discovered they never gave any account, hence when I am certain of a reliable Nigerian site, I could put it up there.

For book shop, I am not doing that because authors have to do their marketing. However, if there are orders I could put in hard copy book. Amazon have a paper back option
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2020
My upcoming minibook to assist christians to know what they should know in this last days. It will be a series touching different areas of our every life God willing.

Front cover will be uploaded later
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
My book Titled Black Christians, White Christians, subtitled about sexuality. Let me put here part of the preface;

In as much as the word sex or sexuality is a word most of us shy away from because we hardly want to put such words in our mouth, however this is an aspect of life that have taken a prominent position in the lives of men. When I am talking about men, the appellation is not gender sensitive, hence means humanity in general. This is a book that I would normally not have written, though as the inspiration came, I began to love the direction of what God wants to achieve from this book. The advent of increasing meaning to sexuality in the world and the issue of how the present day church takes their sexuality became a thing of concern, hence the reason why this book is written. Should one shy away from this troubling trend or should we reevaluate what the scriptures is saying about it? These are issues that keep rumbling in my spirit. How will the world take it? Will some be offended at the truth or will it assist the Christians to live the truth? As these numerous questions begun to erupt, it became expedient to define what sexuality is in the context of the scriptures, our orientations and cross check if we are doing things based on the landmark of God in our churches.
The youthful zeal, the drama on the social media, the corruption from the media as related to how we should see sex, what our orientation should be and what we are to celebrate is possibly creating a lot of confusion for many Christians? This issue should never even arise because our life as Christians is not on the foundation of opinions of men, but on the precepts of Christ through the word of God. Though, the confusion have also increased with some of those we are calling fathers, brothers or sisters in Christian kingdom that are even supporting what the scriptures have tagged as a sin, abomination or forbidden.

The book is available on amazon and is a good book for Christians interested to know the truth of God's word concerning sexuality

Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:52am On Jun 02, 2022
When you are losing on hope, you can always get your life back when you believe in God. It is never over for anyone that choose to live.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NK5NHFD
Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:56am On Jun 02, 2022
You can live a clean life, devour of sin by understanding the scriptures. Learn to accept reading to help your personal development

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SGZ7R8J

Re: My Ebooks And Books That Can Impact Your Life Positively FOREVER. by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Have you ever longer why things are going bad in the society, despite how religious many claim to be? It starts from the foundation of the family. How an individual has been raised, their experiences and the wisdom learned over time. Parenting is not about being a father or mother, anyone can become a father or mother, but only a few are able to raised seeds that will not impact the society adversely. With the help of God, this is another book written that could assist you to bring bad that lost child back to a meaningful path. It is also for raising great seeds because irrespective of your status, how you raise your children determines if you will enjoy peace.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097KBV95R

(1) (Reply)

Stories From A Broken Mind / Can You F*** Me? (complete Story) / Idiare Jones Diary Writing Competition: Mp3 Player & Books To Be Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.