Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films (29074 Views)

Issue Of Rape: I Cried While Watching (video 18+) / BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted / Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie Or Cartoon Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by samwise180(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2020
ochuski:
Miracle in Cell No. 7 embarassed

If you watch that movie and you dont cry then you're a witch period!.
I cried

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Bvcious10: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2020
I have watched almost all the emotional movies each and everyone stated here and was not really emotional until I watched the Korean movie, 'GIANT'.Then I realised I still had tears.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by davit: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Hotel Rwanda

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Seyi8750: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Massacre of Lekki
���

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Hameex(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Blindfire....
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by jman77(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2020
The Pursuit of happiness by WILL SMITH

I shed so many tears ( in 2pac's voice)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by EmmanuelBanks: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Kingluqman:
I too strong for crying-crying wen I dey watch movie but this one pass my level

what yr is the movie
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Starzo:

Legend of the weeper undecided
You deserve ur own series

Lol.... yeye, which one be legend of the weeper again....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by hinere(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2020
1) Miracle from Heaven
2) Miracle in Cell 7

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Flytime:
try locked up (vis a vis)
It'll blow both Wentworth and orange is the new black combined away with ease

Just make sure you get the spa ish version with english subtitles

Damn at the ending you'll wish all of the main casts should go back to prison and restart the show as locked up /vis a vis 2 back to the start

If possible that series should never end
I have watched vis a vis/lockedup
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by lincsnuel: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Kungfu Panda parts 1 and 3, Toy Story 3, Shrek, Stork, Coco

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by IamQuintus(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2020
ochuski:
Dammmmmmnnnnnn niggaaaaarrr!!!
Miracle in a cell No. 7
Made me cry. I'm not ashame to admit! That movie is so touching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Jnsionu4: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2020
1. The fault in our stars
2. Transcendence
3. The darkest minds

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by At10tion: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2020
I don't know why but Hotel Mumbai I watched few days ago got me tearing out like a baby!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Davidganna10: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Lord of the rings ending when frodo left Sam, pink and the other guy. Gush I cried like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Cousin9999: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2020
I have. I don't remember the movies or scenes though. It's pretty rare, but sometimes a scene just gets to you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by EmmanuelBanks: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I watched 1 movie that made me cry in 2018.
I can't remember the name of the movie now cry
But the movie is a romance movie that is about an old married couple trying to remember their love story or so.
The woman(then a girl) met the guy in her teens and they were each other's first love.
The girl was rich,the guy was struggling.
They separated somehow and for years they didn't hear from each other.
The lady was to get married to another guy but her first love came back in the pic.
What made me cry was how they died together holding hands on the same bed.
If anyone can help me with the name please I would appreciate.

Then another one I watched this year.
About two black American couples who out of self defense killed a white policeman and were on the run.
Also this movie, 'i am somebody's child' or so,the story of Regina Louise.

Yea, the one that the two black couple were on the run is tilted "Queen and Slim"
had to bookmark that movie when I watched it....ironically the director of the movie is a Nigerian tho based abroad...mehn after watching that movie I had to google about it to know who wrote the script and the director.

that film was just so good
lol
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Commotfornigeri: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2020
enchy:
I cried watching Jumong when Hae Mo Su was killed by prince dae so and prince Young po, and together by a couple of buyeo soldiers.

Lol...

It's bu Yeong.

Great show that time.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by onlyfacts: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Aki and pawpaw cry

The sound track always gets to me
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Flytime: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Nuttella:
I have watched vis a vis/lockedup
the ending didn't make you teary?.... That fat woman(I've forgotten her name with the heart disease and later brain damage) death...remember she requested to be killed because she didn't want to be in physical prison and mental prison, the death of the man that married her in prison on the day of their wedding,zulemas daughters death,Casper's death... Junky ending up with a family, curly and her stupidity, for some reason I did not pity macarena and her family...only sorry for the stupidity of her brother who risked his family for her and it didn't amount to anything because he lost them all and he macarena distanced her self from him right to the very end,that police officer (not the fat one) blind wife,the police chief in charge of cases related to zulema... And a lot more how doesn't it surpass Wentworth

Did you watch the Spanish version?

Did you watch the continuation?... Vis a vis el oasis analytics zulemas and macarenas life after prison
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by jasperism(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Mine is Aki and ukwa....I cried bitterly!
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Jorgemichael: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:

please what's the Genre or type of the movie, I want know If I can download it or not, cause I hate romance like mad...pls am waiting for ur response ooo

Guy I will advise you not to watch that movie. It's crazy men
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Commotfornigeri: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2020
I cried for

If Only

Lion

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Tundex911: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2020
OSUWON
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by noble2faith(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2020
So far so good miracle in cell no 7 is leading! The most tears-evoking movie so far.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by jaszplus12(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Bane16268:
Mine is HACKSAW RIDGE most emotional movie I have watched. I literally couldn't stop myself from crying.

It's based on the battle of Okinawa island between US and Japanese soldiers during WW2

Boyyyy... very interesting and emotional.... it's a true story.
I love war movies...the really true ones...not commando of Arnold.
Saving Private Ryan
Full metal jacket
We were brothers..
Watch the wild geese...cry dey await you there too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Harpyeagle(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2020
McTominay:
Shed a few tears.
Kingdom (Korean)
Me too, I only watched the anime. The end of s1 got me bad where.....
Was it the anime or a normal series that u watched??
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Jorgemichael: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Egg of life grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by bigseank(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Not cry cry o!...just became very emotional with a lump in my throat.
a few but those worth mentioning are
Breakthrough, Miracle in cell no 7, LION
and most recently Clouds.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by noble2faith(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Jorgemichael:
Egg of life grin grin

Eran Iya Oshogbo angry
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by greymiles: 12:16am On Nov 24, 2020
ochuski:

And When They See Us

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Jorgemichael: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2020
noble2faith:
So far so good miracle in cell no 7 is leading! The most tears-evoking movie so far.

That movie is crazy mehn!!. When I saw this thread, I knew the movie was gonna win it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.