Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films (29107 Views)

Issue Of Rape: I Cried While Watching (video 18+) / BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted / Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie Or Cartoon Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Humanoid01(m): 4:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Erkhalifa:
Though in "PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS" i cried for JADEN SMITH while struggling hard for years to be a better father to his son (Will smith)..
Then in "BLUE-STORY", I cried for Timmy while macko his best friend set the vehicle he was inside ablaze
Jaden Smith struggling to be a better father to his son, Will Smith? You sure say sleep don clear for your eyes so?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Erkhalifa(m): 4:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Jaden Smith struggling to be a better father to his son, Will Smith? You sure say sleep don clear for your eyes so?
Yea bro!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Erkhalifa(m): 4:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Mistake though... Just cross checking my mistake bro
Will Smith to jaden Smith..
Thanks for spotting that

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Humanoid01(m): 4:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Erkhalifa:
Mistake though... Just cross checking my mistake bro Will Smith to jaden Smith.. Thanks for spotting that
Lol you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Ckmilly22(m): 4:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Cry for help and oh my son
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Juliearth(f): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2020
shamsin6300:
I don’t know if this is the right section to post this but here it goes.
Have you ever shed tears while watching film or you are the type that have a stone heart?
List the movies that makes you to shed tears for a review to see if it’s worth it.

Yes, always. Smiles!

Lifted
Unforgiven
We are family
Miracle in cell number 7

The list is endless
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Mstymah(f): 4:58am On Nov 24, 2020
The stoning of soraya m

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by mrkings84(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2020
An opportunity to know new films.

But I'm sorry me can't cry cos of a film tricks
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Godwin5766(m): 5:35am On Nov 24, 2020
baigranji bhaijan
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by investorMK(m): 5:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Breakthrough made me to shed a bit of tears
same here...
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by favour5901(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Train to Busan

I was surprised I cried at the last path of the movie when the father had to leave her daughter

I just learnt that parental love is second to none

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by 2cuteoflyfe: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2020
embarassed
NwaNimo1:
Film - 'The Champ'

Scene - When the father dies after a boxing match, and the son(one small boy) was telling him to wake up.

I can't watch the film again - it was too traumatic,

See below - 18+

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCMwaJpX05A[/img]

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by SonOfMargaret27: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2020
This movie can never be forgotten by me
BLUELemon:
I cried while watching the movie
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by mrkings84(m): 5:46am On Nov 24, 2020
taurus21:
Escape from sorbibor was the only movie that made cry like a baby. Danm! those nazi's were just too heartless.

That film is worth having a teary eyes for but not for people like me who have seen it all in life.

But u must be an old man guy. That film na last millennium act....
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by BrightDeGea(m): 5:53am On Nov 24, 2020
The movie 'Mr Church' , starring Eddie Murphy
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by chachauche(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Go watch *Just Mercy," if you don't cry you abnormal.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by mukthar2000(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2020
IRU ESHIN BY ALADE ,then was the only film that make me shade tears .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Canada2021: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2020
taurus21:
Escape from sorbibor was the only movie that made cry like a baby. Danm! those nazi's were just too heartless.
Please I need this movie,I have watched it
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by MajohBankz: 6:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Standing5:
Yes now. Just watch Nigeria as a film and see if you won't cry.
Especially NIGERIA IN DISTRESS. The most emotional movie ever. Over 200 million characters. Few oppressors.
GENRE: ACTION, THRILLER, DRAMA, LOOTING, TRIBALISTIC, NEPOTISTIC, LYING, DENIAL, COUNTER DENIAL.
The movie is still running Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Shattuck(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I watched 1 movie that made me cry in 2018.
I can't remember the name of the movie now cry
But the movie is a romance movie that is about an old married couple trying to remember their love story or so.
The woman(then a girl) met the guy in her teens and they were each other's first love.
The girl was rich,the guy was struggling.
They separated somehow and for years they didn't hear from each other.
The lady was to get married to another guy but her first love came back in the pic.
What made me cry was how they died together holding hands on the same bed.
If anyone can help me with the name please I would appreciate.

Then another one I watched this year.
About two black American couples who out of self defense killed a white policeman and were on the run.
Also this movie, 'i am somebody's child' or so,the story of Regina Louise.
i thinkthe first one is the notebook
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Torie8(f): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Titanic when Jack died
Gladiator when he died
Passion of Christ when Mary watched her son Jesus beaten up and in pains,it's very painful to watch the person you love suffer in severe pain cry
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by lbdarapmc(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Xavie:
the final episode of The Originals, when Klaus decided to sacrifice his life for Hope... I really wept... never thought I could cry for a movie

Same Originals season 5 episode 6, when Hayley died

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by ohosi4real(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2020
no movie can make me cry on this Earth
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2020
BLUELemon:
I cried while watching the movie
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
I am very curious to know what made you to cry inside that movie.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Yemike(m): 6:13am On Nov 24, 2020
The movie "Dragon Heart". When the actor was betrayed and killed. The look on his face when he saw the man that speared him got my eyes teary back then.

2) "Kang Chi"

Didn't cry tho but it stir up my emotions.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Heineken(m): 6:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Iru eshin... You just have to cry.
Maami. You go cry too. Especially as they play that 9ice song anytime
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Seyzcham91(m): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2020
well! as for me, never cried for a movie but a real life event! and that would be when Life was slowly taken away from George Floyd as he was begging for life saying "i can't breathe officer"

That really stroke me so hard in my soul seeing how life can be stripped from a man by a fellow human being
shamsin6300:
Have you ever shed tears while watching film or you are the type that have a stone heart?
List the movies that makes you to shed tears for a review to see if it’s worth it.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2020
shamsin6300:
I have cried in a lot, but the most recent one is this movie "just mercy"
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by toffyz(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Me I be local boy o

I grew up watching our local movies

And the first movie I remembered that made me cry was IRU ESIN( Horse Tail) sometime in 1994 or 1995 .

The second was MY LOVE by Ramsey Noah sometime in 1999.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Petyprincess(f): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Mine was jumong Korean movie,when they burnt jumong's best friend alive i cried ehh.

I have cried in so many movies that i can't count no more, I'm just too emotional cry
Na heartbreak movie dey pain me pass grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Emmysky(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Lifted

Totally cried when the kid realized he's father had been dead a long time and his ghost performed with him in his music contest. Then at the end, the song made the whole thing worse. All fallen heroes got out they grave and took a salute at eachother.. I cried for good 1hr even after the movie.

I guess it hurt alot cus I lost my dad so early and now mom's gone too. We all get stronger as the journey gets tougher tho.. Las las, we all got die someday

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Yes, Grey by Frederick Leonard, I cried when Peggy Ovite died, such an emotional movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show / How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) / The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.