Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS (38437 Views)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Renforce: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Whitelookq: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
if na Evans sister, watin Una want make we do? it is still police brutality. they should pay.

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Most of these people testifying against SARS are criminals

3 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by valentinenkem: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Aren't foolish, what are we discussing about?
Davash222:

Tinubu, the magnificent Looter na Yoruba man from Osun state that can speak English but gain billions of dollars from hypnotizing Lagosians, that's all I know about him.

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Wasky101: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by MRSAWEDOFF: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AO8nkIdnuY

That she is a sister to Evan doesn't mean she should be treated so. Except she has Ben found out to be a culprit to his crimes.

I wonder if they will torture the siblings of the military officers as seen in the video above

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by moneyissweet(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
And then
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by walozanga(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fine woman with a rugged brother
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
So??! She is now a celebrity??! undecided
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by hinere(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Evans Sister
It is well...considering what Evans has done and torture he has put people through over the years, should we say this is karma...Well...I don't know.

Men and Women need to start thinking about having series of Investments. They can either invest in Real Estate or Agriculture.

The best part of all is they don't need to start buying land and building house or carrying cutlass to enter farm.

It's only Investment that can grow your income.
Saving your money in the Bank will NEVER add to your income instead yiur money will reduce due to charges.

Men And Women Should Think Wisely.
Think Investments
I have done my part.
For more info on this, click below
https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up

https://www.nairaland.com/6237592/invest-farming-make-up-55
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Whitelookq: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kabir2Mohammad:
Must of these people testifying against SARS are criminals

this is what the media and govt what to do, go they side of cheap blackmail. did evens sister kill or kidnapped anybody or did she commit a crime. because his brother is a criminal means the whole family are criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Danny50: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Should i pity her or ortherwise?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by delishpot: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
So it justifies their actions? What manner of smear campaign fuckery is this?

2 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Tonimax: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Evans the notorious kidnaper na Igbo man from anambra state that cannot even speak English but gain millions of naira from illicit business.dats all I know abt him

Bigot u forgot someone
Alhaji Hamisu bala wadume wink wink

The one and only kidnapper rescued by the Soldiers of the Federal republic of Nigeria and he is from your fellow arrewa republic cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The official kidnapper off the federal republic of Nigeria
The official kidnapper of the APC and the sponsor of the Nigerian Army
grin grin
Make we dey mumu dey go nah

3 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by ignis: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Evans the notorious kidnaper na Igbo man from anambra state that cannot even speak English but gain millions of naira from illicit business.dats all I know abt him

Then your knowledge is very limited

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by 147abbey(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Omo see Gobe!!!!
so Evans family too want police to pay compensation or damages?
Gbe body e

2 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Goodman247: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Babaric and uncivilized Nigerian police
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mopolchi:
Na waa! Torture be like say e dey groove inside Evans family line. While he tortured others, he was paid indirectly by the police torturing his sister. I feel, however, for the unborn that was lost. That said, no evil deeds done go unpunished. Karma is a biitch!
e..
147abbey:
Omo see Gobe for Evans family!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by ayaomen(f): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
ignis:

Then your knowledge is very limited
what else do you know about Evans?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mopolchi:
Na waa! Torture be like say e dey groove inside Evans family line. While he tortured others, he was paid indirectly by the police torturing his sister. I feel, however, for the unborn that was lost. That said, no evil deeds done go unpunished. Karma is a biitch!

His sister getting tortured isn't him paying.

God forbid one of your siblings venture into the ransom "business" - without your knowledge.

Would they have paid if the police arrest and torture you?

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by harmony75: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
collect the 2million from your brother Evans.. why do you have to mention that you're related sef? related to a criminal �

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
And she has the courage to come to the panel..... If the pregnancy was lost due to the fact they tried to extract information, from her about her crook brother....... Serves her right........

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by YINO(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu, the magnificent Looter na Yoruba man from Osun state that can speak English but gain billions of dollars from hypnotizing Lagosians, that's all I know about him.
Fucking tribalist

3 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by BigBashiru: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Where is the Evans himself

Nigerian leaders and police are pathological liars I don't believe them

Nigerians are chronic liars and it's ingrained in the culture and psyche of Nigerians! Everything "Nigerian leaders" as if the people are any better.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by faithfull18(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Donspicey: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmmm,,,wahala dey oooooooo
How will she ever stop seeing police as her enemies??

bt wat is Evans still doing in detention?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Kestolove(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

Bigot u forgot someone
Alhaji Hamish bala wadume wink wink

The one and only kidnapper rescued by the Soldiers of the Federal republic of Nigeria and he is from your fellow arrewa republic cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The official kidnapper off the federal republic of Nigeria
The official kidnapper of the APC and the sponsor of the Nigerian Army
grin grin
Make we dey mumu dey go nah

oga the post is not abt wadume I for tell u abt am too

2 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by ogbuefi677(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Chineke m!!
This gotta be the clap back of the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.