Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Start Making Money Creating Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Videos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Making Money Creating Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Videos (354 Views)

Learn How To Do Explainer Videos For Online Marketing / (FREE TRAINING) Make Super Money Creating And Writing Contents For Blogs / Get A Whiteboard Animation / Explainer Videos For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money Creating Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Videos by DigitalSynergy: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Whiteboard animation and explainer videos is becoming one of the most sought after services by businesses and brands looking for unique ways to promote and market their products and services.
And the reason for this is because whiteboard explainer videos;

- Demonstrates their products and services in the most fun and engaging way.
- Is a solid strategy that helps them cut down on mainstream advertising and promotional costs.
- Helps them save time
- And best of all, help them achieve their marketing goals.

Now what if I teach you this skill. A skill that can begin fetching you regular flow of income. Will you be interested?

A skill so simple and easy to learn that you may even start offering your services online for cash within minutes after learning.

A typical 40 seconds whiteboard animation video can fetch you anywhere from 5k and above (and that's being overly modest o).
And guess what, you only just need your Android phone to do this.

You can acquire this skill for far less cheaper than you will expect.

For only =N=1,000 you can reach out to me for my step-by-step video tutorial.

Everything is explained in the simplest and easiest way for you to understand.

I guarantee you that within 30 minutes of watching the video tutorial, you would be able to create your first whiteboard animation video. And as you practice and sharpen your skills, your creative mind will become unbearably infinite, and you will begin to command more pay.

By the time you are done learning this, you will be able to create whiteboard animation and explainer videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utNceYVspJA

Opportunities will always abound, but knowing when and how to take advantage of them is what puts you ahead.

Register for the training and get the video tutorials.

Only =N=1,000. (Less than what you spend weekly on frivolities).

EXTRAS
I will also throw in some extras for you!

- I will send you some additional animation characters to use and also how you can get more.
- I will send you some background music to use
- I will give you links to tools you can use to convert your texts or scripts to natural human voice for your voice over
- I will also share tips on how to get clients.

Register now for the training and get the video tutorials.

After payment, you will be added to the WhatsApp group where I will also share additional information and money making opportunities.

You can reach me on WhatsApp or email if interested and ready to join.

Check my signature column for my contact info.

God bless ya!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Job Vacancy / Make Up To N200,000 Monthly With Fincclean.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.