Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Chioma Come And Get Your Man Out Of My DM” – Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chioma Come And Get Your Man Out Of My DM” – Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot (180 Views)

Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Man Out Power A Tiger Trying To Eat Him.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Come And Get Your Man Out Of My DM” – Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot by Joanne07: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
A lady identified as Maureen has called out Davido’s fiancee, Chioma to get her man off her DM, after Davido allegedly sent her a message on Instagram.

According to the screenshot which was shared by Instagram blog, Gossipmill, Davido allegedly sent hi to her, with an emoji, and the lady shared the screenshot on her page.

Sharing the screenshot, she called Chef Chi to come and get her man, Davido out of her DM.

This comes after another lady called out Davido for allegedly going out with Eva. Eva however denied the report, saying she was already dating someone else at the time 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/17/chioma-come-and-get-your-man-out-of-my-dm-lady-says-as-she-shares-screenshot-of-davidos-message-to-her/

(1) (Reply)

32 Smart Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria In Year 2021 / Man Left With Half A Body After Being Crushed And 'blown Apart' / Anu Umunna (purely Igbos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.