Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies (52903 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lolz even if he did must she make it public? Simple “Hi” and she’s making a noise? Lmao
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by omenka(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
No wasting time, direct and simple grin
The “ idiot” gat me rolling grin
Leonardo don suffer for Nigerians hands.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Na photoshop ?
Dunno undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Stupid clout chasing bitch

Is it photoshopped?
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by gfon(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:
Cloutina oshi!! Finally got the attention she wanted.
Weyreh dey disguise. embarassed
how about i slide into your own DM
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:

Dunno undecided

The way you take abuse her naim I wonder, try know if Na true before you insult your fellow woman, men slide into dms wella na, men are prostitute. Temptation mad gan

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by promisedeco(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sunofgod:
Just imagine........

[img]https://media./images/151e086c6a261a0f41e928621de21f10/tenor.gif[/img]
Why the guy look like Modric grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by thaoriginator: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin What's happening with ladies and accusations these days undecided

...I got more than I bargained for at the wedding of a nairalander - it was indeed love at first smell. I was no where near the best dressed or most good looking, but my scent stole the show

For guys here still thinking, spending or ________ is the only way to get a lady, well, have u tried scenting heavenly. Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature
grin

Nice one sir
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by UkBalesNig(f): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Savage
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

The way you take abuse her naim I wonder, try know if Na true before you insult your fellow woman, men slide into dms wella na, men are prostitute. Temptation mad gan
Na lie, she just wan trend, what's the big deal even if he did, why announce it, as if she would have done same, if David were to ask for her account number, whether David did or not, she remains a cloutina!!!
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
gfon:
how about i slide into your own DM
What's the big deal, na guys dey slide into ladies DM na, this wan up here just want to trend with David's name.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Flokywaya(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
See mumu you no, no da help we're you fit gt from him you da complain
You no how many girls da find this kind opportunity no go wise up ,
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
EmahnueelGold99:
Nothing slay quenn no go do for attention
But the reply tho....we moveeeee
we move you to Abuja and grand
You 1m
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by thaoriginator: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Macsjebs:

Thanks my Boss
Special offer for you Sir, pls feel free to buzz me on whatsapp to place your order
Okay asap.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by humilitypays(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
I know Davido actually sent her "hi", but kini big deal Nobody can stop reggae because reggae is life!!

Men will continue to be admiring new ladies till they grow old and die....any lady who believes her husband or boyfriend or fiance does not admire other ladies and even wish to fvck other ladies is just deceiving herself!!

It is normal with men, unless the man is broke and struggling, then he will not have the zeal and desire to admire pretty or hot ladies....but so long as a man is alive, healthy and hitting it well financially, it is a must for him to keep admiring other ladies even if his wife or girlfriend is finer than mami-iwota, ladies kiss the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by banmee(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:
Cloutina oshi!! Finally got the attention she wanted.
Weyreh dey disguise. embarassed

Question you are not asking is, why is he hi...ing her in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:

Na lie, she just wan trend, what's the big deal even if he did, why announce it, as if she would have done same, if David were to ask for her account number, whether David did or not, she remains a cloutina!!!

If she no talk now, another thing happen, only Una go say why didn’t she say earlier, human being ehn .
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by pozehnani(f): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's true. I believe the girl. David nor dey take eye see fine girls with cute lips like chiomas.

David, e pain you. Gerrarahia.

See fine chick.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by gfon(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:

What's the big deal, na guys dey slide into a ladies DM na, this wan up here just want to trend with David's name.
no qualms,nice sense of reasoning you got.#beauty&brains

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
banmee:

Question you are not asking is, why is he hi...ing her in the first place?
No big deal in that, na guy dey slide into ladies dm na, so she's not the first neither will she be the last
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
gfon:
no qualms,nice sense of reasoning you got.#beauty&brains
Thank you.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by gfon(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:

Thank you.
Ya welcome wink
Pa3cia:

Thank you.
Ya welcome

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
humilitypays:
I know Davido actually sent her "hi", but kini big deal Nobody can stop reggae because reggae is life!!

Men will continue to be admiring new ladies till they grow old and die....any lady who believes her husband or boyfriend or fiance does not admire other ladies and even wish to fvck other ladies is just deceiving herself!!
You're so right!.

It is normal with men, unless the man is broke and struggling, then he will not have the zeal and desire to admire pretty or hot ladies....but so long as a man is alive, healthy and hitting it well financially, it is a must for him to keep admiring other ladies even if his wife or girlfriend is finer than mami-iwota, ladies kiss the truth undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by gfon(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
pozehnani:
It's true. I believe the girl. David nor dey take eye see fine girls with cute lips like chiomas.

David, e pain you. Gerrarahia.

See fine chick.
lol you be clown
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by gfon(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:
Thank you.
what's ur location dear?
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Donspicey: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Please, who's Davido, wha does he do?

Na one boy frm osun state wey dey shot down evrywia globally.....

So please who is GraceGlory and wat does she do?
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by pozehnani(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
gfon:
lol you be clown

grin. I take am resemble you. Lol..
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Seyzcham91(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
na you no dey chase woman abi? �
dyera:
Davido too like to dey chase women for Instagram.

This is why Jacob Zuma once said "Davido and skirt chasing are like this".
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by daddycee91(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
So as a celeb, you no fit toast babe again? Na was o
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by gfon(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
pozehnani:

grin. I take am resemble you. Lol..
commot jhoor,na you be my boss for the industry
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by wiseone28: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
daddycee91:
So as a celeb, you no fit toast babe again? Na was o
Is chioma not enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Mercy Eke Shows Off Her Valentine's Gifts Worth Millions Of Naira / Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.