Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Burnaboy, Davido And Wizkid; Who Is The Greatest? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy, Davido And Wizkid; Who Is The Greatest? (245 Views)

Davido And Wizkid Who Dresses Better? / Iheanacho Vs Wizkid Who Get Money Pass? / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Most Luxurious Fleet Of Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy, Davido And Wizkid; Who Is The Greatest? by Kennypenner007(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
We should forget sentiments and get straight to the facts, know them and judge from an enlightened angle.

You can't just say Burnaboy or Davido or Wizkid is the greatest if you don't know their achievements in comparison. Know this and know peace.

Here are the real facts

https://watchtowernaija.com/burnaboy-davido-and-wizkid-who-is-the-greatest/
Re: Burnaboy, Davido And Wizkid; Who Is The Greatest? by abiolert(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Me

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy, Davido And Wizkid; Who Is The Greatest? by Kennypenner007(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
abiolert:
Me

My kidney... ����
Who is "me"?

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy, Davido And Wizkid; Who Is The Greatest? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
#endsars protesters.

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy, Davido And Wizkid; Who Is The Greatest? by Kestolove(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
BURNA BOY

WIZkid

davido
Re: Burnaboy, Davido And Wizkid; Who Is The Greatest? by Kennypenner007(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
comshots:
#endsars protesters.

I weak sha

(1) (Reply)

Man Accuses Nollywood Actor, Williams Uchemba Of Being An Homosexual / ”this Is Demeaning” Nigerians Drags Bbnaija Housemate Kaisha!. / I Am Happy We Are Celebrating Life Together – Bobrisky Celebrates Reward Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.