Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) (28840 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video) / Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Heybeedee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol ...in the other news Apc announce the signing of world best striker GOVERNOR Umahi of EBONYI STATE
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by blinking001(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good for them
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by faithfull18(f): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
End time prophet.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by herlecks(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
2 Corinthians 6:14-15 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

The world has entered into the church and vice versa. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by alingo2013(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahahaha the liquid mental, the lion himself , man of war.

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by manneger2: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why phyno fall hand
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Indabosky pahose shocked

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by geesam39: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Let me sit down and listen
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Blackestjunior(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol.... Shey na gospel music dem wan sing? Abi na hip hop? Shey dem go play the song for MTVbase?

Abi the pastor go take the chorus?
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by IMAMofWAR: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
realest pastor in the block.
not fakes like adeboye and oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by AstuteChap: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Indaboski featuring Onye-Olima and Ezege!!! The combination go too mad cool

Make una still try check my threads or the link in my signature to learn how to make mad legit money wink
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by SenatorMark(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na him customer nah grin grin grin
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by slimabby(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Some people would still complain
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Kingrefreshed: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Drinokrane:
Controversial Onitsha-based preacher Prophet Odumeje has announced he is working with highlife pop singers Flavour N’abania and Phyno on a new song, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHrv9gKgYfs/?igshid=sttjf710gvsg

The cleric born Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere did not disclose the title of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv1EV7Q119M

Igbere TV recall that in August, he released a song ‘Umu Jesus’ (People of Jesus) featuring Flavour. The song was produced by Masterkraft.

Odumeje who is known for his theatrics and showmanship is the leader of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry.

Lion in sheep clothing
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by SenatorMark(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]I stand with you
herlecks:
2 Corinthians 6:14-15 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

The world has entered into the church and vice versa. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by chatinent: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
He is a wrestler. All I know.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by ezefrank87(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
That music am sure will be veli dangalos grin

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Guestlander: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fake prophet. Colonial vilus ( corona virus)

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Sunsets: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Your dieing grammar deserves revival.
marsman:
Flavor and phyno trying the other way low key to revive there dieing career.

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by nedekid: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Renforce:
His songs always seem to flow with this calming Igbo melody. Really wish I understand igbo
Same here
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Ykc2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am mercury idabosky grin grin grin grin
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Guestlander: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ykc2:
Am mercury idabosky grin grin grin grin

Indabosky bahose! Lol
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by NofiuFade(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
This life no balance at all grin
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by marsman: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sunsets:
Your dieing grammar deserves revival.
Alright dying, say something else.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Renforce:
His songs always seem to flow with this calming Igbo melody. Really wish I understand igbo

Exactly.. But I love his songs tho.

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Arysexy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mastercraft producer beats in "Umu Jesus Christ" na bomb.

I dey rock am with high base in my car.

Thumbs up to mastercraft

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Cousin9999: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
He's so bleached, he's almost invisible.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by thaoriginator: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wetin Audu no go take eye see for Lake Chad basin cry

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by hidhrhis(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
a disglace to chlistainity

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
End time pastors .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Balotelli’s Sister Pregnant For Obafemi Martins / Throwback Photo Of Anto, Her Mother And Sister (BBNaija) / Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.