Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (9840 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by galantjoe(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
You re child abuser
16yrs old gal is not yet adult. Having sexualx intercourse with her is a statutory rape.

Go and ask R.Kelly in the prison

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by FanOfMyself: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
At that age,my mother was my police,men are weird sha. At an early age i was already experiencing advances and marriage promises from strangers and sons of family friends,It made me very wise in handling men, some men are really really weird,reason every mother should be well involved in her daughter's life.Though I will love my man to be much older and matured ,I can consider a man 20yrs older than me
And what age bracket will you consider?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nerdfrost(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
angry angry bro wetin na....she still young na....dont be a pedophile....find anoda girl....meanwhile check my signature
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is a Nigerian context. I'm well aware of age of consent in industrialised regions of the world.

I don't joke with research

WORDWORLD:

And will remain 16 forever grin Hmmm... have you tried making research about age of consent around the world?

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
FanOfMyself:
And what age bracket will you consider?
30-40
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Akinpresident: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please be civil

galantjoe:
You re child abuser
16yrs old gal is not yet adult. Having sexualx intercourse with her is a statutory rape.

Go and ask R.Kelly in the prison

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Akinpresident: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
You can be more civil than this

nerdfrost:
angry angry bro wetin na....she still young na....dont be a pedophile....find anoda girl....meanwhile check my signature
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by FanOfMyself: 2:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
30-40
But you are 20 right?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Easiest ways to make extra money offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOm97wlNGc
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by galantjoe(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Akinpresident:
Please be civil

But bringing such case here is enough to arrest the guy and charge him for child molestation. That is the only way to stop girl child sexualx molestation
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Dreamliner787(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Guy, I tell you seriously, that lady is way too young for this, at least wait until she reaches 18.

Akinpresident:
Hello guys

There's this girl that I love.
I believe I love her because she's respectful, well reserved, intelligent and hard-working.

We just got talking and trying to get along.

But she's much younger than me.
She's 16, I'm 26.

She likes me but not with any emotional attachment.

I haven't asked her out yet but I know she'll agree if I do.

I am established running my own business and would love to settle down anytime soon.

Is it a good idea to date her and allow her to come up with age and marry her or should I keep our relationship platonic?

Honestly I wouldn't want to lose her.

It's not as if I don't know what I want.
But the truth is that, I'd love to learn from the wisdom of you all about my situation.

Kindly advice me.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Kingluqman(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Pusyiter:
You are your best adviser on this matter.
Allow her to mature is at your own peril because she might change her mind when she later meets dude like us grin
Take advantage of her now would be considered an act of pedophile which is a crime.
I wish you well as you saddle between two civilization. WELL DONE
Baba Weyre!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Akinpresident I hope you've read the post on fp where a lady dumped a guy after sponsoring her through nursing school? Although I doubt the veracity of that particular story (given the style of writing is very similar and the time stamp), such stories are very common nowadays.
Boyfriend dumps lady after 7 years of dating and 5 abortions
Woman dumps boyfriend after being sponsored to university.
I have marked your name. Shebi you're arguing with every commenter who tried to advise you. If you ever come here to wail, I'll happily tell you "I told you so."

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by blingxx(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Kestolove:
Age is just a number ma guy, go for her

and jail is just a room ,at what age did you start dating guys ?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Egbon shey oloriburuku ni yin ni haha 16->26 undecided
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2020
SmileDance:
I won’t say a word
When a they arrest him for sexual violations by that time you'll say more than a word cool
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Kestolove:
Age is just a number ma guy, go for her
How many people have you pushed into the sea ?
Name them one by one
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by femi4: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

There's this girl that I love.
I believe I love her because she's respectful, well reserved, intelligent and hard-working.

We just got talking and trying to get along.

But she's much younger than me.
She's 16, I'm 26.

She likes me but not with any emotional attachment.

I haven't asked her out yet but I know she'll agree if I do.

I am established running my own business and would love to settle down anytime soon.

Is it a good idea to date her and allow her to come up with age and marry her or should I keep our relationship platonic?

Honestly I wouldn't want to lose her.

It's not as if I don't know what I want.
But the truth is that, I'd love to learn from the wisdom of you all about my situation.

Kindly advice me.
let her reach 18
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Remix10(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2020
You are a Paedophile! Repent, I hope you will be okay with it if another lust after your 16-year-old daughter
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by my3name(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2020
oga she still young nt even up to 18 or 20
u have to wait oo
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Kestolove(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2020
ZIINI:

How many people have you pushed into the sea ?
Name them one by one
ZIINI number one..
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This is a Nigerian context. I'm well aware of age of consent in industrialised regions of the world.

I don't joke with research

nwaezeemmanuel from your research which country has the lowest age of consent in Africa if not the world at large?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2020
I can't speak for Africa because many countries in the continent have silly backing behind their age of consent.

Take Nigeria for example, our laws are confused on consent age. Penal Code somehow only considers a case of rape when a girl is under 14!

In Southern States, we have the reverse.

WORDWORLD:

nwaezeemmanuel from your research which country has the lowest age of consent in Africa if not the world at large?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I can't speak for Africa because many countries in the continent have silly backing behind their age of consent.

Take Nigeria for example, our laws are confused on consent age. Penal Code somehow only considers a case of rape when a girl is under 14!

kiss

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by tnerro1(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Someone once said “love isn’t everything “
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Spot on. In the North where child marriage is rife, a girl as young as 11 can be married off. How do you then establish the age of consent? A 16 year old is.a minor. Even if she's old enough to understand right from wrong, she's not in any position to grant consent to any thing, by law.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2020
One thing about the internet is that not all results are true.

Go have sex with an 11 year old in Lagos and show them this, you will end up behind bars.

Again, go check your constitution - go check what our law says

WORDWORLD:

kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Jessepaid(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Shit well...26 year old man already stuck on 16 year old pvssy... God is wonderful
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

kiss

I hadn't even seen your comment before I made mine. It is that age because the North choose to place Shariah laws over the Nigerian Constitution. Tell me, what does an 11 year old know about life to consent to anything? It's saddening.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Frenzy01(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Geddifok pedophile... Don't take advantage of her ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? / Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / These Images Will Make You Question The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.