Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate (50121 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Timi Frank Condemns Appointment Of Sole Administrator For NDDC / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Acidosis(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Miyachi:

On the strength of being in the Big Brother House?

On the strength of their performance in the Big Brother House. They only delivered a 10 minute lecture and that was it.

If you continue see the platform has a den of sex starved individuals, then you would never understand what brands and institutions see in them.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Demnan: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
I do. You know why? I want her to know there will be lots of obstacles on the way to success, but her primary aim is to overcome it. Dont let where you are hinder your future
lahizak:

She is appointed as a girl child role model. You sincerely telling me that u prefer Nenji to be ur daughter role model than d first class law girl?
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Demnan: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nengi had a 2nd class degree upper despite being an orphan. Her mom died when she was young, and her dad when she was even younger. Her aunt was her sole support, her aunt who had her own responsibilities, too.
lahizak:

But for real, I av no problem celebrities getting appointments and stuffs, they worked hard and they deserved it. But choosing Nenji to be a girl child ambassador over some one with first class and academic excellence, come on? Who do u prefer to be ur daughter role model, Nenji or the first class lawyer?
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Miyachi: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Acidosis:

On the strength of their performance in the Big Brother House. They only delivered a 10 minute lecture and that was it.

If you continue see the platform has a den of sex starved individuals, then you would never understand what brands and institutions see in them.

"Seyi stood out with this demonstrated knowledge of Nigerian healthcare outcomes and the strong case he made for HUWE implementation."

Above is an excerpt from an article on how Seyi was chosen. He demonstrated his knowledge on healthcare. I wonder how the BBN personality demonstrated her knowledge of the girl child.
Oh well, I may never know, it all happened behind closed doors.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is what I said on Twitter concerning the appointment and her zombie fans were crying on my mentions.

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by afroxyz: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
All those chanting no be by first class or school, when your kids grow uo.please dint send them to school

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Miyachi:

Above is an excerpt from an article on how Seyi was chosen. He demonstrated his knowledge on healthcare. I wonder how the BBN personality demonstrated her knowledge of the girl child.
Oh well, I may never know, it all happened behind closed doors.

Nengi and Vee both delivered a lecture during the BetWay challenge. They presented a proposal that's related to the girl child. Laycon and Ozo won that task though, their presentation was on sport development in Nigeria.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by lastchild: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
first class doesn't necessarily mean that she's qualified for the position
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Goalnaldo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
lahizak:

She is appointed as a girl child role model. You sincerely telling me that u prefer Nenji to be ur daughter role model than d first class law girl?
Exactly what I said on Twitter.
See the link https://twitter.com/Real_Brighto/status/1324671033719328769?s=19
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by pickatyou2: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol! I'm not there. You can't mention them here?

Mods

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Feggie3: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Acidosis:
While you're focusing on third class without proof, are you also aware that she owns a shoe business "shoes by flora"?? Her business received more than 10,000 orders in a short while.

She achieved all that while you, Charly, was cross-dressing and encouraging the ga.y child. Ediot!

Nengi's achievements can be used anywhere in the world to encourage the girl child. She's a child without a father and mother yet she didn't let that stop her from achieving her goals.

And let's not forget that the so called third class degree is nothing but a cheap lie.

And mind you, ambassadorial deals have NEVER been about your degree, anywhere in the world. If na by degree, why did PUMA sign Wizkid instead of the first class degree holder in your village?

Awon oloshi. You made a Professor of Law an assistant to an old man without O'level but want to die on top another person's hustle, a woman with influence, a business and a university degree??
Nengi graduated with 2.1 (almost first class). Update them please. I watched how that girl read and prepared articles, I watched her presented superb case studies. No she is not dumb

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by joseph1832(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
wirinet:

Shebi you said Nengi's academic qualification is 3 months in big brother house? So why are you asking what she graduated with? Do someone who only spent 3 months in a house doing absolutely nothing but being wayward graduate?
please don't quote me out of context. Kindly show me where I said the bolded and I can't please buzz off.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Feggie3: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
lahizak:

But for real, I av no problem celebrities getting appointments and stuffs, they worked hard and they deserved it. But choosing Nenji to be a girl child ambassador over some one with first class and academic excellence, come on? Who do u prefer to be ur daughter role model, Nenji or the first class lawyer?
My dear her dressing is being championed by her management basically for clout and that is strictly business. Most of the dresses she puts on is not even hers, she advertises for a clothing line.

Beyonce dances half naked and sings sexually explicit songs yet she was disvirgined by her own husband. Beyonce is a force and almost all international black girl's role model. She has done more for the black girl child in USA than anybody can imagine.

Please champion your irrelevant and myopic opinion elsewhere....
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Miyachi: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Acidosis:

Nengi and Vee both delivered a lecture during the BetWay challenge. They presented a proposal that's related to the girl child. Laycon and Ozo won that task though, their presentation was on sport development in Nigeria.

A pitch, not a lecture. You're right, her team didn't win.

Maybe you're right, maybe she deserves to get the appointment, maybe I should be happy with her.

But this just shows why we can't progress as a nation when merit take a backseat when it comes to appointments and positions.

I have no ill-feeling towards her (not like she would care, or like she knows me), but this just feels wrong.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by frog12: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
I like Charly boy! this is good. beauty vs brains.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Onlydaughter:
No be everybody wey sabi book dey smart. That's the simple truth.

Nengi is smart, while the other girl sabi book.

The issue here is who can do the job, while nengi may not be the best model out there for the girl child bkos of here role in BBnaija which goes against many religious and moral standards

For me her ability to thrive through life without a dad, I think gives her a very credible edge in our space where some ladies absolutely depend on boyfriends or married men to eat, I think she edge to help the girl child see life differently and be self sufficient among other things.

Equally not to downplay competence, being a first class is excellent but can she perform the role of an SSA on girl child to the governor?
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by iykee101(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Clueless governor who is after her bleaching kepkus in returns.the highest you can last ontop of her is 2 seconds oga governor,u don cum,this is why we can never progress and move forward,tufiakwa!!
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by olatdove: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
The governor want test how the Yas*h big ni, you know say the best graduate has flat Yas*h so how did you expect olosho governor who like biggy Yas*h to give her appointment, this is Nigeria where government celebrate olosho than graduate, Miss graduate focused on your career like Asha did after Mtn project fame, she lost when she contest but later she became co judge on the same Mtn project fame, so continue they will soon pay you.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Miyachi:

A pitch, not a lecture. You're right, her team didn't win.

Maybe you're right, maybe she deserves to get the appointment, maybe I should be happy with her.

But this just shows why we can't progress as a nation when merit take a backseat when it comes to appointments and positions.

I have no ill-feeling towards her (not like she would care, or like she knows me), but this just feels wrong.

Your definition of merit is flawed. The future of this nation is not necessarily in the hands of first class graduates. Anyone without a meaningful breakthrough outside the walls of a school shouldn't even bother about appointments. Appointments for me should be based on experience (proven knowledge).

Let's just say you're focusing on the wrong thing or perhaps you have a limited information about her. If her degree, her shoe business (not just sales but manufacturing), and her NGO experiences before the big brother show do not mean a thing to you, then nothing else will.

I take it that you have stereotypically assumed that anyone that attends a reality TV show is not worthy of any form of
public appointment even if such an individual succeeds in his or her private endeavour.

I hope you would allow your daughter learn crafts in school though, and I'm sure you wouldn't reject an offer from Nengi to teach your kids in school how to make female shoes.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Xeeman(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
A southern governor.
Had it been he was from the north you guys would have been relating the stupid act with the region.

Anyway its condemnable.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Prymestrr(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
IamD18:
Graduating with first class isn't a yardstick to measure someone's political prowess.

First class in Nigeria can be achieved with the help of money and pussay, not necessarily merit.

Let's be guided and understand that university like Imsu produce first class too.

You will just open your mouth waaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by ijayebonyi(f): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Naija!
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by jamesbridget13(f): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Him just use style give trickytee his target was just nengi but his wife will suspect him n people must talk so he had no choice.

Charly d gov has a target that's y he made d appointment. Too bad
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Gamesmart: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is what you get when you have Rosskivvyy's African idiiots running a government.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Allanoba: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Why not appoint both coz they are role models to different kind of youths.lazy & hardworking
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by chaloskyx: 12:13am On Nov 18, 2020
LEAVE NIGERIA IF YOU CAN....THIS COUNTRY IS NOT FOR THE HARD WORKING AND HONEST
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by guiddoti: 2:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Foolishness is when you take beauty over the brain. Brain reshape beauty, not another way round. Wisdom is the principal thing, in all get understanding. But this one lacks it.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by TheMan3: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:
Graduating with first class isn't a yardstick to measure someone's political prowess.

First class in Nigeria can be achieved with the help of money and pussay, not necessarily merit.

Let's be guided and understand that university like Imsu produce first class too.
where is that picture of a guy giving 200 naira saying "oya take Goan buy sense"
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Originalsly: 2:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Acidosis:

While you're focusing on third class without proof, are you also aware that she owns a shoe business "shoes by flora"?? Her business received more than 10,000 orders in a short while.

She achieved all that while you, Charly, was cross-dressing and encouraging the ga.y child. Ediot!

Nengi's achievements can be used anywhere in the world to encourage the girl child. She's a child without a father and mother yet she didn't let that stop her from achieving her goals.

And let's not forget that the so called third class degree is nothing but a cheap lie.

And mind you, ambassadorial deals have NEVER been about your degree, anywhere in the world. If na by degree, why did PUMA sign Wizkid instead of the first class degree holder in your village?

Awon oloshi. You made a Professor of Law an assistant to an old man without O'level but want to die on top another person's hustle, a woman with influence, a business and a university degree??

Bro..... regardless of whatever she has... First Class Degree.... 10 businesses.... whatever... do you really believe someone participating in BBN should be a role model?.... for girls? ... would you like your daughter to follow in her footsteps? I can't believe you're supporting one bleached face shameless female to be a role model for girls. That governor need to be stoned to almost death for misusing public funds.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by fasho01(m): 5:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Acidosis:

After reading your post, I see the whole thing differently.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ganduje's Sex Scandal Video On Its Way To The Public" - Jackson Ube Says / Uzodimma To Demolish Okorocha's Property Built On Water Channels: Pics & Video / Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.