Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate (50113 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Timi Frank Condemns Appointment Of Sole Administrator For NDDC / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Heart attackgrin she no fit close breast well sef.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by wirinet(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Miyachi:

Are you serious?

This was a girl that was shot because she chose to go to school and get an education, that is why she is the UN ambassador for Girl Child Education. She wasn't some meat on BBN.

Learn to have points before arguing.
Because the girl was shot because she chose to go to school made her more qualified for UN ambassador for girl child than a first class graduate? Don't Pakistan have girls that are first class graduates that are more qualified?

You can still use the same logic for Nengi. A girl that lost both parents while still young, but still went ahead and graduated from university and made a success of her life. Should she not also be a role model for the girl child?
You moral crusaders are only concerned about her shaking yansh and breast in BBN house. Mind you she slept with no one.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by wirinet(m): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2020
inspayard:

Exactly, I know his blind love for Nengi won't let him get his facts right. It's absurd comparing a whole nobel laureate with some TV reality star.
By what qualifications was she given a novel prize? Was it based on first class? Since you guys make it seems as the only think that matters in life is degrees and class of degrees, what class of degree did Malala have that qualified her for the Nobel price?
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by starstunna1313(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:
Graduating with first class isn't a yardstick to measure someone's political prowess.

First class in Nigeria can be achieved with the help of money and pussay, not necessarily merit.

Let's be guided and understand that university like Imsu produce first class too.

Oga I doubt if this your statement is guided at all.. He wasn’t making reference to all First Class oh!! but to the particular lady that hails from the same state with Nengi. And also have it at the back of your mind that you can’t get first class with your pussy and money in law school. Do a very good background check on that and tell me how many politicians and big men even the ones whom their parents are well known in Nigeria judicial system got First Class in Law School.

So for the girl to come out with First class both in her University and Law School is not by Bleep and Money. Please stop that generalization you just did here
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by abdulwassi(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria government don't value education, that's why ASSU is still in strike so.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by mobi99(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2020
at the same time, the so called leaders are telling us Bleep education, Bleep qualifications..... no Wonder the government feel lackadaisical to come in terms with ASUU... oh! how I wish there would be another wave of serious protest again, we need more saner people in government not some p***y licking men
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Wantedmiller: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2020
sigiyaya:
And tomorrow you will want to marry and produce children that will also reason like you cry cry

You are wicked .....I swear. Lol

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Abubauchi: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Useless set of ppl what is bbnija
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Total waste...the governor knows wet in hin dey find now, you know see as the nengi geh dey look him as dem shake hands...shior for this Naija politicians

Sweettea9:
Waste
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by inspayard(f): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
wirinet:

By what qualifications was she given a novel prize? Was it based on first class? Since you guys make it seems as the only think that matters in life is degrees and class of degrees, what class of degree did Malala have that qualified her for the Nobel price?

It is a 'nobel' prize. Malala was given the prize based on her activism and her stance on the girl child education. This is a girl that defied the Taliban orders and risked going to school. She was shot and nearly died for her cause. Now I never mentioned that the yard stick of mentioning one's impact in life as having degrees. I was only correcting you on your needless mention of a dignified woman in order to support your TV star. It is simply incredulous.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by double0seven(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:
Graduating with first class isn't a yardstick to measure someone's political prowess.

First class in Nigeria can be achieved with the help of money and pussay, not necessarily merit.

Let's be guided and understand that university like Imsu produce first class too.

If of only you has ten pussies, that can attend to 10 different men at once, it cannot fetch you a First Class

Stop spewing nonsense
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by inspayard(f): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2020
wirinet:

Because the girl was shot because she chose to go to school made her more qualified for UN ambassador for girl child than a first class graduate? Don't Pakistan have girls that are first class graduates that are more qualified?

You can still use the same logic for Nengi. A girl that lost both parents while still young, but still went ahead and graduated from university and made a success of her life. Should she not also be a role model for the girl child?
You moral crusaders are only concerned about her shaking yansh and breast in BBN house. Mind you she slept with no one.

Omfg you reason like a clown. Yousafzai and Nengi are not and will never be on a par. You are arguing based on emotion and not logic. What has Nengi done to prove she is a girl child advocate? Her butt implant or what? Or the wiggling of booty on TV? I am not being a prude, she could go naked for all I care but Malala was shot! Like freaking shot based on what she stood for. What has Nengi done to show that she is a girl child advocate? Oh because she is an orphan, such a pathetic tale. She could be the governor of Bayelsa state for all I care but never you compare her with Malala. It's like comparing charcoal with diamond. And your argument on first class degree is warped. Would NOI be competing for WTO if she was a celebrity and not because of her qualifications?
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by boyfrank: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2020
inspayard:

Yousafzai Malala and Nengi Hampson are two different people that shouldn't be compared. They are not on the same level and mind you Malala has a degree from Oxford.It is absurd comparing a Nobel laureate with some reality TV star.

thats the mentality of many youths, they have little difference with the ruling elites of today, completely tactless
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by aleeyus(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2020
MiztaSpark:
Prostitution is better than a first class degree in naija.
What will you expect from a country that is ruled by a man that is not even confident of his primary school certificate let alone a university degree even if it was third class.

Na una wey put am for power now dey cry

Na Buhari appoint Nengi?
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Originalsly:

Bro..... regardless of whatever she has... First Class Degree.... 10 businesses.... whatever... do you really believe someone participating in BBN should be a role model? .... for girls? ... would you like your daughter to follow in her footsteps? I can't believe you're supporting one bleached face shameless female to be a role model for girls. That governor need to be stoned to almost death for misusing public funds.

That same BBN has produced two UN ambassadors, writers, models, music artistes, actors/actresses/, brand ambassadors, OAPs, sport analysts, stand up comedians, just to mention a few.

If Sex is what comes to your mind whenever you hear BBN, then that's your (own) personal problem. May be you are the one sleeping with her in your dreams.

You have nothing against Nengi asides her fair complexion and beauty. We know your type, if you could tag every faceless female on Nairaland "o-losho", then I'm certainly not surprised to read your poor opinion about someone you've seen on screen.

Life has a way of dealing with you and your likes.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by sogy2: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Education na scam for Nigeria. We don't send education when be say the president of Nigeria self no get O' level. Na only God go deliver us from all this old politicians.
The ball is in our court we need to vote them about.

quote author=doggedfighter post=96146237]He has no value for quality or substance so it's expected.

The country is thoroughly messed up undecided[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by chiwuike20: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:

Sleep with lecturer for 365 days multiplied by the 5 years you'll spend in the University and pay all the money you can afford, you won't make a first class in law if you lacked the brains. The lady equally made a first class at law school. Anybody that has that predegree will not only excel in any political post, such person will also bring creativity and excellence.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2020
It is something that happens generally

How many bgs gets advert, endorsement,

All goes to entertainment...
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Originalsly: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Acidosis:

That same BBN has produced two UN ambassadors, writers, models, music artistes, actors/actresses/, brand ambassadors, OAPs, sport analysts, stand up comedians, just to mention a few.

If Sex is what comes to your mind whenever you hear BBN, then that's your (own) personal problem. May be you are the one sleeping with her in your dreams.

You have nothing against Nengi asides her fair complexion and beauty. We know your type, if you could tag every faceless female on Nairaland "o-losho", then I'm certainly not surprised to read your poor opinion about someone you've seen on screen.

Life has a way of dealing with you and your likes.

Never said nor implied she's an olosho.... nor would swear she isn't. She can be whatever she wants to be post BBN.... singer... writer... brand ambassador... sports analyser etc.... that's her choice..... she can even be appointed role model for girls by BBN.... but to be appointed by a Governor is basically to inspire girls to be immoral. Of all the 'good' you mentioned...... would you encourage your daughter to follow her footsteps and be part of BBN?
I have no problem with fair skin people... naturally fair skinned.... bleachers Inhave a problem with... but that's their choice. My problem here is why would a bleacher be appointed a role model for girls?.... don't we have a serious problem already?
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2020
Originalsly:

Never said nor implied she's an olosho.... nor would swear she isn't. She can be whatever she wants to be post BBN.... singer... writer... brand ambassador... sports analyser etc.... that's her choice..... she can even be appointed role model for girls by BBN.... but to be appointed by a Governor is basically to inspire girls to be immoral. Of all the 'good' you mentioned...... would you encourage your daughter to follow her footsteps and be part of BBN?
I have no problem with fair skin people... naturally fair skinned.... bleachers Inhave a problem with... but that's their choice. My problem here is why would a bleacher be appointed a role model for girls?.... don't we have a serious problem already?

Your points do not make sense. Did you deliver a bleaching cream to her house address?

And why the emphasis on daughters instead of sons/male?? Anyway to answer your questions, I certainly will support my offspring in whatever legal profession and capacity they choose for themselves.

She has way too many qualities I want for my wards:

Graduate
Beauty
Businesswoman
Massive fans
A public figure
Etc.

If you choose to focus on something else, then that's your choice.

I have never been to the big brother house but I have way too many qualities I DON'T want for my kids.

If you want your own kids to emulate your qualities or someone else's totality, then your choice.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Nukilia: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It maybe format the whole system.
grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Jedalord: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmm most of the guys down playing the achievement of the first class graduate don't know that this publicity is enough to take her to a greater height,who knows even better than what the celebrity has achieved. The race is not for the swift nor the battle to the strong. I wish her the best in life.
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Teddyaiyez(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na only Nengi dis old man see? He no see TrickyT or Laycon d way men dy bash women fr dis country sha.... so women don’t deserve political appointments SMH
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by ericmor: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
They have started building another negative future in Nigeria so they can start from where they leave it. Useless people in the government

Bad thinking, bad product
Re: Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate by Kaymaxine(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
chibike69:

lol

graduated with a first class tho.

we no be mate

Agbalagba,Eku ise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu / Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.