Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC (29931 Views)

I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by loopman: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
I didn’t support Obaseki who as a sitting governor under APC cross carpeted to PDP, I won’t support this Yeye guy call Umahi too.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by jumper524(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
iokpebholo:
A party that gave u d platform to b a two term governor is unjust to u abi?If u think u can just sit down and become president in a complex nation like Nigeria,then u are dreaming
if he was greedy like you want him to be, hell remain in pdp and contest for senate which he would most likely win but because he has the people's interest, interest of the south east, he's defecting to APC where he knows he can never win their presidential ticket, atleast for now. all for the sake as a warning to the pdp to give honour to the east who has been loyal to them since 1999.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
omenka:
And pdp that has morbid love for the East has been zoning the ticket to the East I presume?
Shattapp....!
Kaci kutuman bura ubanka...!
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Nuhupeter(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Your Excellency Governor Umahi you are welcome to the Ruling Party.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by alen4smith(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
baliyubla:
If Umahi thinks he will achieve his 2023 Presidential Pipe dream ambition with the APC, then he is the biggest dullard that ever liveth, even worse than Buhari.

painment!
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Timmzycul11: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
The reason why God said i regret creating man is really clear... Man is really ungrateful
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Adekdammy: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Injustice yet you have been part of the party and also led the party in your state in various capacities since 1999 till today.

Where is the injustice?

Why did you not fight the injustice when you were still in pdp?

In all, wish you all the best.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by NGpatriot: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
blackgold90:
Some southeast governors will decamp to APC to make APC primary difficult for Tinubu in 2023.Cross Rivers State and Anambra State Governor are warming up to decamp too.

Some SE will position themselve in PDP too.
The problem that APC will have is to give the power to South West .

Because PDP North/SS will clear APC SW or SE presidential candidate.

The South as a whole can't win any election except they unite

Of course, it didn't take too long to invoke Tinubu.

Must everything under the sun be about Tinubu?

Why do you people fear this man so much that you can not discuss anything without shouting his name?

I'd still love to know what this man did to you people that you go to sleep and wake up with Tinubu on your mind, in your body and soul..

grin grin grin
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by ejimatic: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

Who are the many?
grin grin.....Who will give them?
. Let wait and see but in all fairness it is the turn of the South east to rule Nigeria.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by obicmag(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Taaaaaaaaaaa. Tell us you are pursuing your selfish interest. E go shock all of una in 2023.

PDP = APC.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by fergie001: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
ejimatic:
. Let wait and see but in all fairness it is the turn of the South east to rule Nigeria.
So will both parties zone it to them?
I think not.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Edey(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Umahi is afraid of being probed after his tenure so he switched to APC where his sins will be forgiven.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by blackgold90(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Of course, it didn't take too long to invoke Tinubu.

Must everything under the sun be about Tinubu?

Why do you people fear this man so much that you can not discuss anything without shouting his name?

I'd still love to know what this man did to you people that you go to sleep and wake up with Tinubu on your mind, in your body and soul..

grin grin grin

Why is your reply full with tears?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by okonyia(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Umeahi you are dead politically. Ask honorable @Saraki, @Dino malaye@ Godwin Obasike, just to mention few. How can someone who we thought is intelligent be so naive, by boarding a sinking boat.
APC of which the dead knew that they are already finished. A party that has destroyed this country, the people are dieing of hunger, no job, people can't afford fuel, or pay for Electricity, food items has skyrocketed. Beans the only common food is not affordable any more.
The youth has prepared to change the so so called change and you are jumping from fire to frying pan.
Umeahi you are gone. You have lost all the little respect left for you.
They have lied to you, I thought you are Smart, but I was wrong. You should have know better, but , you are finished
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by FlashDboy: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
baliyubla:
If Umahi thinks he will achieve his 2023 Presidential Pipe dream ambition with the APC, then he is the biggest dullard that ever liveth, even worse than Buhari.

Is Umahi, not performing? He has shown that he is a performer he should be given a chance. He deserves it.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Karlman: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
grin

More defection loading in SE

Just wait and see how his people would crucify him for leaving Yeye party Pdp

You will not understand but Umahi has just ended his Political Career in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Halo22: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
People should just know that this step of Gov Umahi joining APC did not start today. He was an APC mole in PDP even before 2019 election, reason he raised over 5000 youths to welcome Buhari when he came to campaign in his state. However, I wish him luck in his newly found eldorado.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by deboysben(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dear umahi we will support u.
Igbos are taking over apc as they did to pdp i wonder which party afonjas will run to.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Ojiofor: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
poetictwenty:
Ebonyi as a state has no business being in the opposition.
Ebonyi is too poor a state, whose allocation and IGR won't be enough to service their recurrent expenditures talk more of capital projects.
In a society like ours , where capital projects from the federal government are located in states that align with the government at the central, Ebonyi needs as many projects as possible to join the league of developed States.
For me, I believe it's a step in the right direction for umahi and the good people of Ebonyi state.

How many federal capital projects are in Imo state?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by chyket(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Keep living in the fools paradise!You have freedom of association and as such you don't need to diefend your new preference for a particular party.
It's your right so take it without trying to undermine other people's intelligence.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by NGpatriot: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
blackgold90:

Why is your reply full with tears?

The only tears I see is the one written on your sorrowful Ipobian face.

grin
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by oglalasioux(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
He has shot himself in the foot. His political career is over. Ebonyi State will remain a PDP state.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Now behold saintt David Umahi.
Once they move from one party to another, their new party becomes a party of saints.
See him sounding like guys when they are chiking a new babe. Especially when the new babe knows that they have a babe. They be telling the new babe how their other babe is a cheat and doesn't know how to make a man happy.
Lol.
As if we don't already know that all them politicians are political prostitutes. Na the highest bidder them they follow. The worst one in this case be say, them fit bleep Umahi still no givam shsishi.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by blackgold90(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

The only tears I see is the one written on your sorrowful Ipobian face.

grin

I neither love nor hate tinubu I only wrote about a pattern I observed and you were just crying.

Osinbajo the is VP how much have you gotten from him or Buhari who is President did he prevent Katsina resident not to buy fuel @N170.

Stop crying my dear
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by omenka(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Shattapp....!
Kaci kutuman bura ubanka...!
Poorly raised kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Freedom of association permits you to join any party of your choice but know that your new found love (APC) does not believe in that freedom.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by omenka(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
ezechi24:

talking in the nonsense ...what did the useless umahi do to the Fulani men maiming and killing his people...a fool that couldn't protect his people from murderers wanting to be the president....see I'll rather vote elrufai than vote stupid saboteur's like kalu and umahi...because they'll do worse than Fulani man...
Umahi who was arguably the best performing governor in the whole federation just yesterday has suddenly become all you said overnight.

You people have no shame.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by omenka(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
LLMG:
Obaseki left apc bc he was denied 2nd team ticket for unjustly.
And Umahi is leaving because the party has been unfair to pdp for TWENTY ONE YEARS.

How can one in all fairness find propriety in Obasekis action and chastise Umahi's?

I find it so hard wrapping my mind around such hypocrisy. Too obvious.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Abiboss: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
He defected for personal interests. Nigerian politicians have no shame whatsoever. You left a party where you have been winning elections to a party that is unpopular in your zone, just because they are in power at the federal level. What amount of injustice has PDP done to Igbos that equate the one APC has done in the last 5 years? APC and PDP are bad political parties that have nothing to offer, the only difference is that APC is worse than PDP

Good luck

I wish Nigerians can unite to boycott 2023 general election, and vote for another party aside from PDP and APC

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by omenka(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Apc would zone it to East?
The West is getting the ticket.

You said APC hates the East, so I'm asking you, pdp that has morbid love for the East, how have they rewarded the East for their 21 years with servitude and unflinching loyalty?

Why is it so difficult to answer this question?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by dhope: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
This man would have committed great fallacy if he joins APC to secure presidential slot in 2023.
How has he even fared in governing ebonyi for 5yrs because I don't think that state is buoyant enough economically to function as state if not for proliferation of states in Nigeria.
With this wickedness of buhari govt, anyone who associates with this government is an enemy of common man because it means umahi will do more than lie Mohd if he's part of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP / Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.