Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC (29928 Views)

I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Has Apc and Buhari been fair to the East? The East got higher positions of Government in Pdp than Apc
Chai!!!

So, those positions are enough reward for your servitude to pdp. Others who have their region's split between the two parties, almost in equal proportions have been rewarded with the presidency, but to you guys, the East isn't good enough for such reward, and you dare to cry over MARGINALIZATION.

You people have been the ones claiming despite the retention of power by Northerners, none of that has translated into tangible development on the ground.

So, the positions in government the pdp has given Easterners, how has such positions benefited them? Have the positions translated into roads, bridges or solid infrastructure on ground?

It seems there's no difference between you guys and the northerners you deride so much.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by CioAngels(f): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

The Cable
With your president's boy attitudes, you have always been seen as a double edge sword in PDP but working in favour of APC. You have gone to a party that will not probe your stolen billions and you will freely now sell Ebonyi to Miyetti Allah. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by pword: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ayed44:
A man that got PDP's governorship ticket two consecutive times is complaining of injustice...

Read his statement carefully, it's never an injustice to him but injustice to the people of South East. It's only a selfish politician from South East will keep mute hoping to get VP ticket. It is very brave of him taking that kind of bold slippery step, without minding it will take him into political oblivion.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by ejimatic: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

So will both parties zone it to them?
I think not.
. Yoruba's will support the South East bit my fear is the North.Will the allow the South East? I strongly believe that if South east and South West unite together it is possible to break the jinx of the North against the South East.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by samwash(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Infact, the Igbos are not just unite, they play politics of hates.
They have to play politics with the north, if they want to achieve Nigeria presidency.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Alba3: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Has Apc and Buhari been fair to the East? The East got higher positions of Government in Pdp than Apc

Apc more than fair compared with pdp. Travel now from Aba to Enugu and compare it with pdp era; the second Niger bridge already taking shape, and many many more; several aspects in which apc government at the centre is supporting states like Ebonyi, etc than your unquestionable angel pdp... My only issue with Buhari is how he treated Southerners in appointments and some big projects like rail. I don't also like people managing the economy, particularly Cbn and finance ministry when we have people like Soludo and et al.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Marine25: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

The Cable
It's not surprising to here this because the man has always been a loyalist to Bubu for some years now, so let him go please, moreover who e epp
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by fergie001: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
ejimatic:
. Yoruba's will support the South East bit my fear is the North.Will the allow the South East? I strongly believe that if South east and South West unite together it is possible to break the jinx of the North against the South East.
Can the SE & SW come together for the Presidency?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by BreconHills(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
wingmanIII:
So how does your joining APC help the South East?

A better question should be what has the PDP done for the SE since 1999?

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by ezechi24(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
omenka:
Umahi who was arguably the best performing governor in the whole federation just yesterday has suddenly become all you said overnight.

You people have no shame.

is it just about building roads and schools?....who will use them when all his people are getting killed by the day...and he does nothing .
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by guru90: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chai.... Ungrateful man..... na u be injustice person.

I hate this man with passion.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Michael2025(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
APC, PDP all are thieves, they have robbed Nigeria and the Youth endlessly.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by okorogodwin4(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
grin

More defection loading in SE

Just wait and see how his people would crucify him for leaving Yeye party Pdp
he did well kudos we love you
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by ejimatic: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

Can the SE & SW come together for the Presidency?

Your guess is as good as mine.

. There are issues to consider for the merger to be a reality The North believes If power is given to the South W there may be no problem. If same is done to the SE it may aid their secession.What North needs is reassurance . and If SW is involved the possbility of having of SE presidency is there. It is the turn of the SE. For presidency
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Phred1717: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Our politicians are simply stupid...you can imagine Obama defecting to republican party. Jezz.....! They only think,act n behave by themselves, for themselves. An carry the crazy ones to fulfill their ambitions.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Kfed4ril(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
baliyubla:
If Umahi thinks he will achieve his 2023 Presidential Pipe dream ambition with the APC, then he is the biggest dullard that ever liveth, even worse than Buhari.

Umahi is a fool, but not that foolish, his aim is senate 2023 because he knows he can’t defeat mike in pdp primaries come 2023.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by fergie001: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
ejimatic:
. There are issues to consider for the merger to be a reality The North believes If power is given to the South W there may be no problem. If same is done to the SE it may aid their secession.What North needs is reassurance . and If SW is involved the possbility of having of SE presidency is there. It is the turn of the SE. For presidency
What is secession?
What caused the secession-bid?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by yetunsbay(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ole
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by ABlAstate: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:
South East is moving.. OUK's presidential ambition is coming closer cool
[/s]

Cursed dirty Aba pig, so in your stupid mind igbos or Nigeria will vote an ex convict. The same vagabond that made Abia state to become sewage and most backward state in Nigeria. Abia people are cursed
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by authority2006(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
baliyubla:
If Umahi thinks he will achieve his 2023 Presidential Pipe dream ambition with the APC, then he is the biggest dullard that ever liveth, even worse than Buhari.

Let's say you're right that he's asking for a presidential ticket in APC, let's say that you're right he's not going to get it. How does staying in PDP help him?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by authority2006(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
He defected for personal interests. Nigerian politicians have no shame whatsoever. You left a party where you have been winning elections to a party that is unpopular in your zone, just because they are in power at the federal level. What amount of injustice has PDP done to Igbos that equate the one APC has done in the last 5 years? APC and PDP are bad political parties that have nothing to offer, the only difference is that APC is worse than PDP

Good luck

These people are really stuck with PDP! It's even more terrible and pathetic than we ever imagined!

APC has embarked on more infrastructural developments in the SE in last five years than the PDP's 16 years of ruling. But it is what it is, you guys are stuck with PDP
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Charly68: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
You have a point ,the party behave as if without the north no one else is fit to contest for presidency in other parts of the country...they are already touting Atiku for presidency in 2023
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Frankcallys(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by ejimatic: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
omenka:
Chai!!!

So, those positions are enough reward for your servitude to pdp. Others who have their region's splitter between two parties, almost in equal proportions have been rewarded with the presidency, but to you guys, the East isn't good enough for such reward, and you dare to cry over MARGINALIZATION.

You people have been the ones claiming despite the retention of power by Northerners, none of that has translated into tangible development on the ground.

So, the positions in government the pdp has given Easterners, how has such positions benefited them? Have the positions translated into roads, bridges or solid infrastructure on ground?

It seems there's no difference between you guys and the northerners you deride so much.
. I am a Yoruba man but bieleves in SE presidency.SW used its period wastefully SS wasted their tenure too.North is there now using their tenure as they like...It is the turn of SE to rule .If there is marginalisation the region will prove that after getting 2023 presidency...I advise the SE to work hard to make 2023 a reality.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Kindledlight(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
poetictwenty:
Ebonyi as a state has no business being in the opposition.
Ebonyi is too poor a state, whose allocation and IGR won't be enough to service their recurrent expenditures talk more of capital projects.
In a society like ours , where capital projects from the federal government are located in states that align with the government at the central, Ebonyi needs as many projects as possible to join the league of developed States.
For me, I believe it's a step in the right direction for umahi and the good people of Ebonyi state.

One of the most reasonable comments have seen so far on Nairaland, Unfortunately just few people can see through this point. Thumbs up!
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by NGpatriot: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
blackgold90:

I neither love nor hate tinubu I only wrote about a pattern I observed and you were just crying.

Osinbajo the is VP how much have you gotten from him or Buhari who is President did he prevent Katsina resident not to buy fuel @N170.

Stop crying my dear

During your observation, did you also see where Tinubu said he's running for any kind of office in 2023?

Of course you did not see or here the man saying any thing about 2023, this is what you Tinubu obsessed Igbos carry on your head because you can not eat, breath or even sleep without lamenting or troubling your soul without Tinubu in your thoughts and your rear view mirror.

And what is Tinubu's business with Katsina and fuel? Is Tinubu a public official? Is Tinubu the president? Is he the one asking you what to pay for fuel?

I bet if WAEC ask you who the president of Nigeria or even your governor is, na Tinubu go write down.

This is just too sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network / Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri / Gov Obiano Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.