Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi (37750 Views)

Video Of Umahi Commending Iyorchia Ayu For "Working For Tinubu" / Court Sack Of Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers In Order — Lawyers / PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2020
seunmsg:
I commend Dave Umahi for his unusual courage. Hopefully, PDP will do the right thing by giving its presidential ticket to an Igbo candidate in the next election. The era of South east slaving for the party is over. Planning to give the party’s ticket to a northerner in 2023 out of desperation for victory is a complete shame. There should be a place for honor in politics. Congratulations to Dave Umahi for breaking out of the slavish party.

Indeed but the PDP is shamelessly desperate and will still go ahead to give it's ticket to Atiku or another Northerner.

We all see how PDP ungraciously cast all her candidates aside just to accomodate Obaseki who had decamped from the APC simply because of the unprincipled desperation to win Edo State.

PDP will be behind KOWA by 2023 because it is full of power-hungry and desperate crooks who do not understand that the desperation they are showing is the reason they will never get another shot at power despite APC's suboptimal performances in some areas.

Kudos to Umahi for his principled stand that shames his fellow Igbos who wanted to die over APC ticket rather than hold PDP accountable for the open disdain with which it is treating Ndigbos. PDP is the Party of Igbos and failure to get her ticket amount to disgracing and disregarding Igbos publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Front0lane: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2020
ebenezer202l:
you are a Yoruba Muslim from Oyo and Oyo is PDP so Umahi's defection is never a loss to pdp.
You and Afamed Get that into your skulls.
Cc LZAA Imhotep MsAllison

You guys and your terribly poor grasp of issues are the ones responsible for the huge gap between Nigerian leaders and followers that makes the former take the latter for granted so callously.

What are we saying and this one is yapping about Yoruba Muslim? Umahi made it crystal clear he is leaving PDP as a protest against the Party for her unfair behaviour towards Igbos.

Instead of facing that misdeeds of PDP, as an Igbos to then demand justice and equity, you are attacking Yoruba Muslims who have done you no wrong.

Your action shows the mind of most Igbos is so destroyed by hate they would rather shout like lunatics over being tickled with a feather by those they hate (Yorubas and Moslems) to then even smile while their stomach is slit open with a sharp knife by a friend ala PDP, Wike and their own misrulers like Ikpeazu etal.

You're slow so I don't expect you to understand what just happened here which is that it is the reason Umahi defected that has put your beloved PDP in very serious trouble it may never recover from, if handled badly, and not the defection itself.

6 Likes

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Madmohamed419(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2020
ikennamadu1:
umahi if you like join DPC we still no go vote APC .... Igbos no dey vote people weh hate them...
I will advise my people to vote any other party not PDP because of wike

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Gandollaar(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
Congrats to them. But truth be told, the country is fuxked up. Huge mess! Security, economy, oneness, in a state of crisis.
A new sherrif is in town. Umahi would import his own body odor from Germany to clean the augean table.
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Madmohamed419(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2020
seunmsg:
I commend Dave Umahi for his unusual courage. Hopefully, PDP will do the right thing by giving its presidential ticket to an Igbo candidate in the next election. The era of South east slaving for the party is over. Planning to give the party’s ticket to a northerner in 2023 out of desperation for victory is a complete shame. There should be a place for honor in politics. Congratulations to Dave Umahi for breaking out of the slavish party.
don't mind them they will tel you is risky to zone PDP candidate to South East that PDP will lose the election. I want to ask them did atiku come from south east but he lost buhari is from Noth he contests many times and lost so they want south east to make magic to win when it comes to nndi Igbo they will come out whit many nonsense argument.
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Gandollaar(f): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2020
OneTemplate:

Indeed but the PDP is shamelessly desperate and will still go ahead to give it's ticket to Atiku or another Northerner.

We all see how PDP ungraciously cast all her candidates aside simply to accomodate Obaseki who had decamped from the APC simply because of the unprincipled desperation to win Edo State.

PDP will be behind KOWA by 2023 because it is full of power-hungry and desperate crooks who do not understand that the desperation they are showing is the reason they will never get another shot at power despite APC's suboptimal performances in some areas.

Kudos to Umahi for his principled stand that shames his fellow Igbos who wanted to die over APC ticket rather than hold PDP accountable for the open disdain with which it is treating Ndigbos. PDP is the Party of Igbos and failure to get her ticket amount to disgracing and disregarding Igbos publicly.
Long talk. I see your underbelly ache. Will you support Umahi If he runs?
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
Long talk. I see your underbelly ache. Will you support Umahi If he runs?

Oga Umahi has said he is not running and is happy to leave the stage a two-term Governor and return to his business in 2023.

Why don't you and other Igbos then deal with the principal issue, i.e the unacceptable mistreatment of Igbos by the PDP Umahi has moved against, instead of asking dumb questions up and down?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Gandollaar(f): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2020
OneTemplate:

Oga Umahi has said he is not running and is happy to leave the stage a two-term Governor and return to his business in 2023.

Why don't you and other Igbos then deal with the principal issue, i.e the unacceptable mistreatment of Igbos by the PDP Umahi has moved against, instead of asking dumb questions up and down?
So because Igbo has not been president under PDP becomes maltreatment?
You kids that jumped into politics section with the sole aim to spread hate bore me stiff with your mundane arguments. What has an obasanjo presidency done for Yorubas? Is that not why you lots hate him to the marrow.
What did a buari presidency do for katsina?

You know the answer to that one don't you grin

Awolowo committed suicide fearing Igbo domination, his followers after him are planning same.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by muykem: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2020
seunmsg:
The truth of issue is that as it stands today, it's a risk for either PDP or APC to give their tickets to igbo except both parties choose igbo candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by brightDdon(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Obalatule:
Who PdP help?

Left for me all igbos should dump that stupid directionless party

Atleats we know the direction ApC is taking us Destruction grin grin

Funny you
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by tamdun: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Apc just win over one of d best(the best) gov in South East

1 Like

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by ignis: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Sonoyom:
APC zombies are still not aware that their useless party led by the vegetable himself and the foolish PDP are the same.

Word
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by JoeEeL(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2020
The confusion of Igbos is readily visible on this one.

They despise anything APC but PDP has been crooks to them since day 1 anyways, with their dying stance for it, suddenly eroded by the recent actions of Wike. APGA, their homegrown party is not so strong anyway and is rife with its own issues.

And what is surprising is, u will still see quite a number of them that do not support the Biafran struggle. To these ones I ask what are you thinking? undecided

Some of you say you do not trust MNK, he's a crook this -- that. But wait, it's the Nigerian government you want to trust? It's APC or PDP you want to trust to secure a better future for you? Your brain dey ground.

And to my fellow Omoluabis that have been closing their eyes, the Fulanis are already out to take your lands. Sheybi una like to mumu abi? We dey shout since, you say 'One Nijeriya'... Okay. Watch this: undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPASsaqPRpk
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by winterfell007(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2020
To be honest, it's gonna be very difficult for the igbos to achieve the presidency. The primary reason is because Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed whatever political relevance we've built over the past few years.
He's successfully made the entire Nigerians loose respect for us. Now they don't trust us, how do you think they'll trust us with the presidency? When i was telling you guys to reject NK, you people called me 'Efulefu' like you did to Joe Igbokwe, now you want the entire Nigerians to put you in the position of power after NK has abused them all, undecided undecided
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Slurity(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2020
ikennamadu1:
umahi if you like join DPC we still no go vote APC .... Igbos no dey vote people weh hate them...
and that is why IGBO will remain at the back in Nigeria politics. Do you think YORUBA love the southern when they voted massively for Jonathan? Or they love fulani when the voted massively for Buhari? The answer is NO but if you really need support, You have to support others in politics. Igbo should just focus trading business that they understand and not politics. You don't hate in politics. The people you hate keep winning without your support, what is then your point of keep hating?

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by dukeprince50: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2020
ikennamadu1:
I think its Igbo that hate APC, APC has more structures in SE than PDP does, so where is the hatred?

1 Like

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by killuminati(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2020
IPOB says Buhari is dead.
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Minjim: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Bye-bye to ra da ra da!
Bye-bye to jati jati!

The picture below is just for jokes O!

Apc, Pdp and Buhari: Thunder fire all of them

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by killuminati(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Obalatule:
Who PdP help?

Coloest comment of the day. You got the award.

Send FTC to 419 to claim your prize cry
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by ityP(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2020
seunmsg:

Lmao. This storyline never tire Una. PDP isn't giving shit to any Igbo man. He has gone to APC, let them give Igbos ticket there
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by lekki1444: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi is a good man. he has loyalty. he remembers the time buhari came to see him and wore the igbo outfit and he feels he cannot betray someone like that. thats loyalty
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by tayolove12(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
Bye bye to Jegudu jera party , Pdp

You try
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by winterfell007(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Slurity:
and that is why IGBO will remain at the back in Nigeria politics. Do you think YORUBA love the southern when they voted massively for Jonathan? Or they love fulani when the voted massively for Buhari? The answer is NO but if you really need support, You have to support others in politics. Igbo should just focus trading business that they understand and not politics. You don't hate in politics. The people you hate keep winning without your support, what is then your point of keep hating?

Don't mind that idiot. He keeps making political miscalculations. I wonder when my people will learn
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by richie240: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
lovesamzy:
For him mind... So you think APC will give you the ticket... Keep deceiving yourself...
At least e get d liver to aspire for 'greater height' unlike d majority who keep wailing "its our turn" yet prefer to settle for 2nd no fiddle in PDP!
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by richie240: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Slurity:

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by dalass(f): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Obalatule:
Who PdP help?

You nor well atall grin grin
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by ityP(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2020
OneTemplate:

You guys and your terribly poor grasp of issues are the ones responsible for the huge gap between Nigerian leaders and followers that makes the former take the latter for granted so callously.

What are we saying and this one is yapping about Yoruba Muslim? Umahi made it crystal clear he is leaving PDP as a protest against the Party for her unfair behaviour towards Igbos.

Instead of facing that misdeeds of PDP, as an Igbos to then demand justice and equity, you are attacking Yoruba Muslims who have done you no wrong.

Your action shows the mind of most Igbos is so destroyed by hate they would rather shout like lunatics over being tickled with a feather by those they hate (Yorubas and Moslems) to then even smile while their stomach is slit open with a sharp knife by a friend ala PDP, Wike and their own misrulers like Ikpeazu etal.

You're slow so I don't expect you to understand what just happened here which is that it is the reason Umahi defected that has put your beloved PDP in very serious trouble it may never recover from, if handled badly, and not the defection itself.

Just like Obaseki's decamping to PDP scattered your party
Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
So because Igbo has not been president under PDP becomes maltreatment?
You kids that jumped into politics section with the sole aim to spread hate bore me stiff with your mundane arguments. What has an obasanjo presidency done for Yorubas? Is that not why you lots hate him to the marrow.
What did a buari presidency do for katsina?

You know the answer to that one don't you grin

Awolowo committed suicide fearing Igbo domination, his followers after him are planning same.

Voila!!!! The typical and expected 'Stockholm syndrome' kicks in. Igbos are always blindly defending their captures and direct misrulers to be facing Yorubas and Northerners.

Oga who is asking you about Obasanjo and Buhari here? The issue is very simple. Umahi says the SE deserves the PDP Presidential ticket after 21 years of loyal service to the Party. A perfectly legitimate claim.

Yet you ignore that to be ranting about Yoruba and Northern Presidency. Igbos like you are irredeemable haters and the reason Igbos are political nonentities today everyone, including tje PDP, can disregard and toss aside.

Just look at you holding brief for PDP when all sane Igbos should applaud and back Umahi's action.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi by manunitedbabes: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Ikorodu, Lagos / Amaechi On Loan: China Can Seize Assets If Nigeria Defaults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.